you've got a year, that's fine.
我还有一年 没问题
If you say, like, "You can have kids till you're 80,"
你要是说 我到八十岁都能生孩子
that's fine, too. If you say, "You are barren,"
那也不错 你要是说我已经不孕不育了
um, I'm, I'm okay with that, too.
我...我也扛得住
Um, just,
只是...
why am I the only one talking?
怎么只有我一个人在说话
Just lay it on me.
就直接说吧
What's inside my body?
我情况到底怎么样
Everything looks good, Jess. Your hormone levels are outstanding.
情况很好啊 杰茜 你的荷尔蒙水平相当出色
What? Actually these are off the charts for someone your age.
什么 对你这年龄的人来说可不常见
I mean, I don't know how you're walking around with this many eggs.
我都不知道你是怎么能有那么多卵子的
I'm the egg queen
我是卵子皇后
I'm queen of the eggs.
卵后就是我
Cece.
希希
You know what? Maybe we should talk in private.
那个 我们最好单独谈谈
Cece, Cece.
希希 希希
Cece, wait, do you want to talk?
希希 别走 要和我聊聊吗
Jess, you don't get it.
杰茜 你不明白
Sadie basically just told me that if I want to have a kid,
莎蒂的意思就是 如果我还想要孩子
I've got to start right now.
就必须马上行动
Right now.
就现在
I thought I had all of this time.
我一直以为这事根本不急
I didn't want to have to think about this.
我根本不想那么早就考虑这事
I know, I know, I'm sorry.
我懂 我懂 很抱歉
I made you take the test.
都是我硬拉你来做测试
What can I do?
我要怎么办
Make me a guy so I don't have to worry about this.
把我变成男的 就不用想这事了
You know what? Yes.
没错 就这样
Yeah, let's be guys just for today.
我们今天就做一回男人
Let's, let's care about stupid things,
聊聊那些蠢事
talk about sharks and sci-fi movies
谈谈鲨鱼 还有科幻片
and making everything wireless.
把所有东西都弄成无线的
"Dude, my phone is wireless, my computer is wireless.
伙计 我手♥机♥是无线的 我电脑是无线的
Everything's wireless, yeah."
全都是无线的
You're a terrible guy.
你做男人真差劲
"Come on."
来嘛
No, I'm the best guy.
才不 我是好男人
Come on, come on.
来吧 来嘛
All right.
好吧
Okay, how was that?
说吧 刚才怎么样
Why, though, with the "Eh"?
叹什么气啊
Unbelie-- but I played out your most secret fantasy:
难以置... 我都打扮成你最私密的幻想了
French maid handyman does...
法国女杂务工与
Studio 54... Studio 54 busboy.
54工作室 54工作室餐馆工
I know, it's disappointing. I thought I killed it.
我知道 真令人失望 我明明发挥超棒啊
And I picked you at work because I heard you were amazing in bed.
我在公♥司♥选你就因为听说你床上功夫好
I-- no, no, no, I am, okay, I know that I am.
不不 没错 我技术是真的好
I have it on good authority from my model ex-girlfriend
我的模特前女友和一个拉拉妇科医生
and an actual lesbian gynecologist
都给了我充分的肯定
that I know exactly what I'm doing, so it's got to be you.
我绝对没失误 所以问题肯定在你
It's us-- this doesn't work.
在我们 咱俩不来电
When I got divorced I-I,
我刚离婚那会
I thought I could go out there
我以为我能重获自♥由♥
and have all these new experiences--
体验各种新乐趣
the contract of sex with someone at work
和一个共事的人签性♥爱♥合同
who's so far beneath me, you know,
一个地位大不如我的
someone basically just powerless.
毫无权势可言的人
I guess I have to feel something.
我想是必须有真情才能打动我
Okay, see, I'm not like that.
好吧 我不是这种人
I don't even understand that concept.
我都不理解你在说什么
My ex-girlfriend the model-- she's a model.
我的前女友 她是个模特
I know she's a model.
我知道她是模特
We'd have sex, and it was just like, I was happy, you know, I, I...
我们做♥爱♥ 那感觉就像 我很愉悦
We were connected, I wasn't thinking about anything.
我们心灵相通 我心无旁骛
What is that? That is love, you idiot.
那是什么 那是爱啊 你个呆子
That's love.
那就是爱
It sucks.
糟透了
So, what, do I have to, I have to, like, be in love now
所以我必须陷入爱河才能...
to have good sex?
获得性满足吗
Think about me-- I got to go out in the world
想想我吧 我得满世界跑
and meet people, date.
和人见面 还有约会
You're going to be great.
你会成功的
You think? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Consider our sex contract void.
我们的性♥爱♥合同取消了
How am I gonna get the feathers off?
我怎么才能把羽毛弄下来
I have no idea.
毫无对策
Jess and that girl!
杰茜和那女孩
Oh, I'm so glad they're here.
真高兴她们能来
So you're getting a lot of work done here, huh?
你们在这儿挺忙啊
Who wins me versus gorilla? Go. Gorilla.
猜我和大猩猩谁会赢 大猩猩
Me versus gorilla. Gorilla.
我和大猩猩 大猩猩
No, but in a contest. Gorilla.
是在比赛中 大猩猩
Yeah, but in a competition.
正式比赛
Uh, gorilla. You don't get it.
还是大猩猩 你太不懂了
Okay, are you just drunk at the zoo right now?
你是在动物园里喝醉了吗
Let's go look at snakes. Okay.
我们去看蛇吧 好吧
Where are the snakes?!
蛇在哪里
All day.
疯到现在
You know what?
我看算了
I don't think we should act like the guys.
我们还是别当男人了
Jess, what am I going to do?
杰茜 我该怎么办
What am I going to tell Robby?
该怎么和罗比说呢
You are a Mexican West Coast rattlesnakes,
你是墨西哥西海岸响尾蛇
and they call you "Fang-tastic."
他们说你的牙无与伦比
No one ever calls me anything like that.
可没人这么说过我
Nick, what are you doing? This is not life experience;
尼克你到底想怎样 这根本不是体验生活
this is procrastination at the zoo.
只是在动物园浪费时间罢了
I don't think it is. Now, I need some sleep. I got to work tonight.
我不觉得啊 我要睡觉 晚上还有工作呢
Okay, congratulations, I'm glad you found your passion...
好吧祝贺你 总算找到你的志向所在了
And that you love what you do.
还深爱着你的工作
But enough's enough.
但给我适可而止
Don't throw it in my face.
别和我扯这个淡
Is it like that, Nick?
是这样吗 尼克
Don't throw it in my face.
别和我扯这个淡
Nick, I got off my adjusted schedule...
尼克 我放弃了我颠倒的作息
Don't say "Adjusted schedule."
别和我说"颠倒的作息"
That's super annoying. Adjusted schedule.
真让人火大 颠倒的作息
Stop saying it. Adjusted schedule.
别说了 颠倒的作息
You say it again, I'm gonna let the snakes out.
你再说我就放蛇了
Adjusted schedule. Let the snakes out.
颠倒的作息 你放啊
I will let...
我就放...
These guys have done a pretty good job keeping it sealed.
这玻璃封的还真是严实
Nick, you're not a finisher. Oh, I'm a finisher.
尼克 你不是个有始有终的人 我当然是
You're not a finisher at all, man.
你根本不是 伙计
That's why you didn't finish law school. Don't do that.
所以你才没从法学院毕业 别说下去了
Same reason why you're only three episodes into Downton Abbey.
所以《唐顿庄园》你看了三集就弃了
There's just too many characters. It's hard to follow.
人物这么多 我记都记不住
I get it, man, you're scared, and that's okay-- be scared.
我懂 你害怕了 没关系 你就怕着吧
Just stop wasting my time because I'm tired
但别来浪费我的时间 我累了
and I need to sleep because I want to work tonight
我得睡觉 我晚上还要上班
at the job I'm passionate about.
我就是爱这份工作
I'm glad you called me, Cece. I love the zoo.
你叫我来真好 希希 我喜欢动物园
You think I'm like a bear?
你觉得我长得像熊吗
I mean, I kind of move like a bear,
我行动是挺缓慢的
and I got that really long, sharp toenail
脚趾甲也很长很尖
that you love so much.
你却那么喜欢
Randa.
兰达
It says here you're 43.
上面说你有43磅
Keeping it tight, girl.
妹子要减肥啊
What do you think of kids?
你对孩子怎么看
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表