What is that?
那是什么
What're you doing? Oh, my godness.
你们干什么呢 我的天啊
Oh, hey guys, you have any hair you want removed? Hey.
嗨 你们有毛要脱吗 嘿
I must respectfully decline such a horribly depressing invitation.
我必须满怀敬意地拒绝你这个糟烂的邀请
Going on a date with Elizabeth tonight.
我今晚要去和伊丽莎白约会
I haven't had sex with her since I was fat and accessing my penis
我们一直没滚过床单 因为那时我太胖了
was like getting the remote control out of the couch.
我的小♥弟♥弟♥就像陷在沙发里的遥控器拔不出来
Now I know things,
现在我知道了很多
and I own things.
而且拥有了很多
Like this.
就像这个
What is that? Oh, my God, that poor girl.
那是什么 天啊 可怜的妹子
This is the Archduke.
这是"肉搏公爵"
The crowning achievement
德国妇联荣誉出品
of the German Institute of Female Pleasure.
造福万千妇女的终极法宝
Dude, this thing takes 16 single-A batteries?
兄弟 这东西可要用16节电池啊
I thought I threw that thing out the window.
我以为我早把这玩意儿扔了
That only made it stronger.
那样只会让它更加坚挺
Oh, that reminds me:
噢 我想起来了
Daisy called, and we're going out tonight.
黛西来过电♥话♥ 我们今晚也要出去
Yeah, she sounded pretty excited.
她听起来十分兴奋
I do believe her exact words were,
我确定她的原话是
"This is your last chance."
"这是你最后的机会"
So, I'm very confident. Yeah.
所以我现在自信爆棚 棒极
Very confident.
相当爆棚
Schmidt, can you help me
施密特 你能帮我
with my phone? I have...
接下电♥话♥吗 我现在
Oh, you need help? Where's your women's lib now?
要帮忙了 你现在怎么不整妇女解放运动了
From Teddy:
发自泰迪
"In town tonight."
"今天晚上在城里"
"Would love to see you."
"我想跟你见面"
"9 p.m. Drinks?"
"九点钟 喝一杯可以吗"
Oh, my God, Teddy. Hey, who's Teddy?
天呐 泰迪 谁是泰迪
Whoa, hey, man. What are you doing... ?
嘿 哥们儿 你干嘛呢
Nick? Weird and gross.
尼克 恶心加变♥态♥
Sometimes I just sit in the stall
我有时候会蹲在隔间里
and listen to you guys.
偷听你们说话
Who's Teddy? Makes sense.
谁是泰迪 了解 是你的风格
What do you think he wants? You think I should
你觉得他想做什么 我应该去
meet him for a drink? Am I the only one
和他喝一杯吗 我是唯一一个
kind of dying to know
急着想知道
who this Teddy character is?
这位泰迪君是谁的吗
I think I speak for all of us...
我觉得我是在代表大家说话
Nick, you and Jess
尼克 你跟杰茜
didn't work out, okay? No...
根本没戏 好吗 不是
www.MoveOn.org.
快上三大不溜点向前看点亢母吧
Yeah, "Ww"-- It's not about that, just...
"三大不溜那啥"不是讲这个的啊
Chill out. Yeah, no. Thanks.
冷静点 好吧 谢谢
Fine. Look.
好吧 听着
I already regret this.
我现在已经后悔了
Teddy... Teddy took my flower.
泰迪 泰迪他拿走了我的第一次
Wow, yeah, he did.
哇 耶 是吗
Yeah, he stole a flower from you?
他拿了你第一次种的花
And you want to have drinks with him?
而你还想跟他去喝一杯
Oh, from your wonderful secret garden.
噢 从你美丽的秘密花♥园♥拿走的啊
Oh, my God. You guys
我的天啊 你们几个
do have to hear this story, though.
必须要听听这故事
'Cause it is the worst. No, no.
因为这是最糟糕的一个 不是好吗
It's the worst! It's the worst. They...
就是最糟糕的 绝对的 他们
I guarantee you it's not any more embarrassing
我敢跟你保证这肯定不会
than the story of me losing my virginity.
比我失去童贞的故事更尴尬的
I promise you mine's worse than all of yours.
我保证你们的绝对比不上我的
Prom night. 2000.
舞会之夜 2000年
What was the theme? Yeah, who cares about the theme?
什么主题的舞会 谁关心是什么主题啊
What were you wearing? I want to know the theme.
你当时穿的什么 我想知道是什么主题
It was after prom. Cece and I were both 18,
那是在舞会之后 希希和我当时都18岁
and we'd rented a hotel room.
我们那天已经在宾馆订了房♥间
So... would you like to freak?
那么 你想跟我嗨一下吗
Yes, I would.
是的 我愿意
* So
*所以
* And I thought what I felt was simple...
*我觉得我的感觉是纯粹的
I'm gonna freak you toward the bed.
我要和你一直嗨到床上
Do I have your permission?
我得到你的许可了吗
Yes, you do.
是的 可以
* And now that I am leaving
*现在我离开了
* Now I know that I...
*我终于明白我...
So, he and I were the founding members
他和我曾是
of the Gender Equality Society.
性别平等协会的创办者
Also, the only members of the Gender Equality Society.
同时 也是该协会唯二的会员
We both asked each other to the prom
我们彼此邀请对方去参加毕业舞会
in the spirit of gender equality,
为了性别平等的精神
and we both said yes.
我们也彼此答应了对方
Okay, get to it.
快说重点
No one cares. Oregon sucks.
没人关心这个 俄勒冈太烂了
I'm gonna take off your dress.
我要脱掉你的裙子
Do I have your permission?
你同意吗
Yup. Yup. Okay.
同意 没问题
* I only hear what I want to
*我只听到我想要
I can't find the zipper.
我找不到拉链
Oh, there is no zipper.
这裙子没拉链
Um, I made this dress,
嗯 我自己做的这件裙子
and my mom sewed me in, so...
我妈妈给我缝上的 所以...
Um, maybe I can try in the abdominal area here?
也许我可以试试你腹部这里
Is that okay?
可以吗
Yes. You have my permission.
可以 我同意了
Unwind the...
松开...
Maybe if, um... you know,
或许如果...
um, 'cause maybe you could just rip it.
其实你可以直接撕开它
* I turn the radio up...
*我开大广播
I... I just want to make sure you're feeling safe...
我 我只想确定你觉得有安全感
No, no, no. I-I feel, like, so safe,
不 不 不 我觉得很安全
and, like, I've never felt, like, more safe.
我从没有觉得这么有安全感过
Well, do I have your permission...
好吧 我可以...
Just be a man and rip it off...
赶快像男人一样撕开它吧
* When we weep for the other
*当我们为他人而哭泣
* Who was dying since the day they were born
*他们从出生那时起就要死去
* Well, well...
*好吧 好吧
Now I'm feeling very unsafe.
现在我觉得很没有安全感
* But I'm thrown
*但我被抛弃了
* And I thought I'd live forever...
*我觉得我会永生
I think, um, I'm gonna go,
我去看看
um, get... like, I'll see if the front desk
去拿个...我去看看前台
has a seam ripper.
有没有剪刀
Yeah.
好吧
Come on, Jess.
得了吧 杰西
Get to the sex part.
直接到做♥爱♥的部分
If this is another story
如果这是另一个关于
about sewing, I swear to God...
缝纫的故事 我向天发誓
Please. I'm getting there.
别急啊 我快讲到那了
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Oh, man.
老天啊
He wore the hell out of those tuxedo pants.
他穿着燕尾服的裤子帅呆了
People have told me I look really good in tuxedos, so...
人们说我穿燕尾服很帅 所以...
I don't think I've ever seen you in a tux.
我就没见你穿过燕尾服
I've worn a tuxedo.
我穿过
Everybody has tuxedos.
每个人都有燕尾服
Tuxedo is different than a suit. It is?
燕尾服和西装是不一样的 是吗
Wait, didn't he have a guitar?
等会儿 他不是有个吉他吗
Oh, my God, yes. Best part.
天呐 是的 最精彩的部分
* And now that I am leaving
*现在我要离开了
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表