Oh, my God, look at this guy, he's gorgeous.
天哪 快看啊 他长得真帅
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I don't have a chance here. Look at his features.
我根本没机会 快看他的脸
Look at your features, man.
看看你的脸 哥们
You're just as gorgeous.
你也很帅的
I mean, kind of.
差不多帅吧
You're kind, you always have gum...
你那么善良 总是带着口香糖
and you've got so much pep.
而且你充满了活力
You know what, look: you are confident,
听着 你充满了自信
and you're punctual,
而且你很守时
and you came up with this awesome plan.
而且是你想出了这个绝妙的计划
Yeah, we came up with this awesome plan.
是我们想出了这个绝妙的计划
Together.
我们两个
You know what, screw it, I don't even care anymore.
管他呢 我才不关心呢
White Guy Power!
白人好基友
That's "White guy." All right, man.
就是白人 好的
Let's do it. All right. White Guy Power.
让我们在一起吧 白人好基友
You got to quit it with that, man.
你可不能再这么说了
I'm telling you, it's a little racist.
我告诉你 这有点种族主义
Get out of here before I throw you out.
在我把你们赶出去之前 快滚出去
All right. He is so organized, you know?
他是个做事有条理的人 知道吗
I am just... I'm learning a ton.
我真是受益匪浅
I'm ready for this. This is good.
我准备好了 这太棒了
This is really exciting.
这太刺♥激♥了
This is my first
这是我第一次参加
middle of the night parking lot horse deal.
午夜停车场马匹交易
This is not gonna work, they're gonna...
这样行不通的 他们会
It's gonna work. It's gonna work.
必须能行得通啊
Gonna work fine. Take control of this, please.
完全可以的 控制住自己
I got it, I got it. Yes.
我知道啦
We got it. We got it, Walt.
我们知道了 沃特
Hey, look, will you do me a favor, please?
你能帮我个忙吗
Let me handle this. Just because my dad is in town,
让我来处理 我不会因为我老爸来这
I'm not gonna put you in harm's way.
就把你往火坑里推
Yup. Okay.
好的
Twist my arm.
我围观
I'll be the lookout.
做个放哨的人
Just keep your head down.
要保持低调
I've got this totally under control.
一切都在我的掌控中
Hi-ya, fellas.
你们好呀
How you doing? Eh, I'm good. You?
你好吗 挺好的 你呢
I'm good.
还不错
Just getting over a little cold.
刚熬过一场感冒
Yeah, I get a little agita myself every once in a while.
对 我有时候也会消化不良
Hey, what's going on, everybody? How you guys doing?
嗨 大伙还好吗 你们还好吗
Nice to see you. This is my dad; I'm Nick.
很高兴见到你 这是我老爸 我是尼克
Cool half-turtleneck.
挺不错的圆翻领毛衣
How you doing, fellas? Good.
你们还好吗 还好
Just getting over a little cold.
刚熬过一场感冒
Good.
不错啊
He makes the white?
是靠他来搞定的吗
This horse is more semen than he is horse.
与其说这是匹马 不如说是个精♥液♥库
That's disgusting.
太恶心了
Good. We want semen.
好啊 我们想要精♥液♥
Well, you guys are gonna get semen.
你们会拿到精♥液♥的
You'll get a bunch of horse semen.
很多很多马的精♥液♥
Wait until it's next to a lady horse.
只用等到旁边有个母马
Trust me.
相信我
What's the matter? Is sweat?
怎么回事 他在出汗吗
I don't see sweating.
我没有出汗啊
He's not sweating.
他没有出汗
Why he sweating so much?
为什么他出了那么多汗
No, no, no, I don't sweat too much.
不 不 我没有出汗
Why is... are you a cop?
你是警♥察♥吗
Cop? No, no, no, no!
警♥察♥ 不 不
Sweat like a cop.
像警♥察♥一样在出汗
Take off your clothes.
把你的衣服脱了
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
Aw, just take off your clothes.
把你的衣服脱了
Take it now.
现在就脱
He just wants to see that you're not wearing a wire.
他只是想看看你有没有带窃听器
I would like you to defend me here.
这时候你应该维护我的
Now! Take it off!
快点 脱了
Take it off. No.
把衣服脱了 不
Now! Take it off! Take off your clothes!
快点 把你的衣服脱了
Take off your clothes!
把衣服脱了
Take off your belt!
把皮带解了
Take off your belt.
把皮带解了
Now, dance.
开始跳舞
Turn around. Turn around.
转过去 转过去
Okay, okay, okay.
好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
可以了
Yeah, look, look, he's got no wire.
看吧 他没有对讲机
He's not... he's not a policeman, he's...
他不是警♥察♥
Guys, I'm not wearing a wire.
伙计们 我没有对讲机
I'm not a cop.
我不是警♥察♥
I just sweat like this when I'm lying.
我撒谎的时候才出这么多汗
Lying?
撒谎了
Lying? No.
撒谎了 没
Nobody is lying. No...
没人说谎了
You lying to me?
你跟我撒谎了
Tire iron! Tire iron!
电线 电线
You're lying!
你说谎呢
What is he doing?
他在干嘛
The... the gum!
口 口香糖
The gum had sugar in it.
口香糖是甜的
These guys are weird.
这些人真奇怪
Weird.
奇怪
Strange!
真奇怪
You're weird.
你真♥他♥妈♥奇怪
Now you have to talk to each other!
这下你们得跟彼此说话了吧
You've been conned.
你们被耍了
God, I'm good.
我真是天才
That's not a con, Jess!
这哪是耍啊 杰茜
You're just driving away.
你不就是把车开走了么
I was ready to get your friend's money back for her, okay?
我准备好把钱还给你朋友了
But you insisted on coming here.
是你非要来这的
You know what?
知道吗
You know what's funny about you?
你知道你有趣在哪吗
Somehow, you have made this...
你怎么就把这个
seem like my fault.
变成好像是我的错误了呢
This isn't my fault!
这不是我的错
I didn't invite you here!
我又没请你来
Keep talking.
接着说
This is good for you guys.
这对你们很好
Are you angry at me about something, Little Penis?
你这是生气了吗 小鸡鸡
I have been mad at you for 30 years, dad.
爸 我都生你气生了30年了
30 years? I am not a successful adult.
30年 我就是个失败的成年人
I don't eat vegetables and/or take care of myself.
我不吃蔬菜 也不照顾自己
And it's because of you.
都是因为你
Well, okay, maybe I'll take a little bit of that hit.
好吧 姑且算我听懂你说什么了
Look, it's not "taking a hit."
这不是你听不听懂的问题
It's just saying sorry.
是你应该道歉
I think you look cold. I'm gonna give you my pants.
你挺冷吧 我把裤子给你吧
I don't want your pants. Come on, take the pants!
我不要你的裤子 来吧 拿着
Dad, please don't do that. You say I do nothing for you.
爸 得了吧 你说我什么都不为你做
Let me give you my pants. I don't want your pants!
让我把裤子给你 我不要你的裤子
Don't do this. Please don't do this.
不要 求你别给我了
Take my pants.
拿着
This is making it worse!
这越来越糟了
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表