He's the dad you never had.
他是你梦想中的爸爸
Okay, all-knowing Indian God Ganesha,
无所不知的印度神迦尼萨
this is about sex.
这是为了性
You know they have Romney Olympics
你知不知道他们每年夏天
every summer at the lake house?
会在湖边小屋开罗姆尼奥♥运♥会
I bet that's a hoot.
我打赌一定很好玩
I'm sure it's like the real Olympics,
肯定像一场真正的奥♥运♥会
only the white people win the sprints.
而且短跑项目还能由白人获胜
Okay, so you good? Okay.
这样行吗 行
Hey, Nick, any chance you understand how to put this together?
尼克 你知不知道怎么组装这个
I think it looks pretty easy, actually.
我觉得看上去非常简单
No, you know, I'm actually busy. I'm, uh...
不 我其实很忙
I'm moving money around.
我在周转资金
I'm-I'm diversifying. I've got...
我 我在多元化经营
And I'm not your fluffer, by the way.
还有 我不是你的预热师
What's a fluffer?
什么是清轨工
In pornography,
在黄♥片♥里
it's the person who keeps the actor...
是那个让男主...
motivated, aroused, you know?
"鸡"昂 让主角"性"奋的人
Ew! That's a job?
还有这种工作啊
And that's what I am. I'm your emotional fluffer.
我就是啊 我是你感情上的预热师
I'm there whenever you need a guy.
你需要男人的时候就有我
You want a cup of tea, I'll make it.
你想喝杯茶 我来沏
You lose your phone, I'll call.
你丢了手♥机♥ 我来找
You're my friend. That's what friends do.
你是我朋友 这是朋友互助嘛
I'm you boyfriend without the rewards.
我是做你事 不"做"你的男朋友
Yeah.
是的
You're saying you want the...?
你是说你想要...
No! No, no, no, no, no. Not with you. Blecch!
不 不不不 才不跟你 呕
Don't say "Blecch!" I don't want it.
什么呕 我不想要
I'm not disgusting. It's not an unheard of thought.
我又不恶心 干嘛要排斥这想法
Blecch! Come on. Admit it, you've thought about it.
呕 承认吧 你想过
You and me, sexually? Nope.
我们滚床单吗 没想过
Blecch! Never thought about it once.
呕 一次都没想过
Don't lie. Not on purpose.
别撒谎 没主动想过
Sleeping Nick is a totally different guy.
但睡觉时的尼克是个完全不同的人
You know you did when you walked in on me doing deep lunges.
你撞见我做深蹲的那次想过
Yeah, check my Google history, Jess.
查我的谷歌♥搜索记录吧 杰茜
It's filled with girls doing deep lunges.
查过无数遍"姑娘做深蹲"
I mean, I'll admit I've thought about it.
我承认我想过啊
Yeah. When was this?
是啊 什么时候
Last year. Just once.
去年 就一次
Would you like to eat me?
你要吃我吗
What do you mean? Aren't you a little small?
你什么意思 你小了点吧
What, are you nuts?!
啥 你疯[坚果]啊
What happened?
我怎么了
Why am I doing this?
我♥干♥嘛玩这个
That's what does it for you?
你看到那样而有"想法"啊
Yeah, I thought about it for five minutes,
是啊 我想了五分钟
and then I realized it would never, ever work between us.
然后意识到咱俩永远不可能
Yeah, I agree. That's how I see it.
我同意 我就是这么想的
Great. I'm glad we agree on something.
太好了 真高兴咱俩终于一致了
Me, too!
我也是
Great. Out of curiosity, why do you think that, though?
真棒 出于好奇 你为啥那么想
Because you drive me nuts, Miller!
因为你把我逼疯了 米勒
Because you're always sighing,
因为你总在叹气
like you're the president of the United States
就好像你是美国总统
and you have to decide whether we're going to war or not.
而你必须决定是否该打仗
I sigh because you sing about everything.
我叹气是因为你无事不唱
I do not.
我没有
And I hate it.
我讨厌这个
You sing and dance about nothing.
你没理由的唱歌♥跳舞
You're cheap! You are so cheap. I'm not cheap.
你小气 你特别小气 我不小气
You never, ever put money in any tip jar, ever.
你从不往任何小费罐里放钱
What are you talking about? I've never seen you ever do that.
你说啥呢 我从没见你放过
Last week, when we went to the coffee shop.
上周咱们去咖啡店的时候啊
You put nickels in the tip jar! You know what
你在小费罐里放了五分钱 你知道
a jar is in my business?
小费罐在我这行的意思吗
It's just a little boy saying,
就像个小屁孩在说
"Love me!Give me attention!"
"爱我你就关注我"
The nickel? The only American currency...
五分钱可是美国货币中
graced with the face of Thomas Jefferson.
唯一印有托马斯·杰斐逊脸的货币
I didn't realize you were on the fence
我真没想到你
about the Louisiana Purchase. Jessica!
对路易斯安纳购买♥♥案持观望态度 杰茜卡
But you need me to have sex.
但你没我就"不行"
Oh, that's what you think?
你就这么觉得吗
I'm calling Sam,
我现在就打给萨姆
and we're gonna go on a date.
我们要去约会
And we're gonna talk our faces off.
我们要聊到天荒地老
Okay? Good luck. Good luck with that.
好吗 好运 祝你们好运
Can't find your phone, Jess? No, I'll find it.
找不着手♥机♥吗 杰茜 我会找到的
'Cause I'm not calling you this time. Are you happy now?
我不打给你帮你找了 你满意啦
Now I have to get to know the guy I'm sleeping with.
我现在得了解和我"睡"的家伙了
That was a pocket dial!
没锁屏误拨
That was an ill-timed pocket dial!
只是错误的时刻没锁屏误拨
I will not explain myself!
我不解释了
I just wish I had a lot more solo Tugg time.
我只希望有更多时间当自己
You know?
你懂吗
Well, you can be Tugg with me.
和我在一起时 你只需要做自己
Sometimes I think that I'm just a riddle that,
有时我觉得我是一个
well, even I can't solve.
自己也解不开的迷
Yeah, see? I tried to solve it again.
看到没 我又试着解了
I hope it's okay,
我希望你不介意
I invited over some of the Kappas For Romney.
我邀请了几个罗姆尼后援会的姐妹
Kappas For Romney! Courtney.
罗姆尼后援会 柯特妮
Such a pleasure. Courtney.
太荣幸了 你好 柯特妮
I'm April. April.
我叫艾普丽 艾普丽
They just got so excited when I said i met one of the Romney boys.
她们听说我认识罗姆尼家的儿子都超兴奋
Oh, no, who wouldn't be? Did you ask him?
谁不会呢 你问他了吗
I think April's in love with your brothers.
艾普丽爱上你的弟弟们了
Who isn't? Who's the shy one?
谁不会呢 谁最害羞
Who's the joker? Who's tried coffee?
谁最搞笑 谁爱"褐肤妞"
April, you're such a spaz.
艾普丽你克制点
Yeah, no, nobody gets rowdy like us Romney boys.
我们家的人可都是是"勇猛硬汉"哦
Just a bunch of alphas, you know what I mean?
男中之王啊 你们懂的
That is, of course, unless we're fishing on Lake Winnipesauke.
我们只有在去温尼珀索基湖钓鱼时不同
There's nothing that I love more than just
我最爱和爸爸
getting out on the water with Dad,
乘船出游了
the freezing cold dawn,
寒冷的黎明
a couple of cold beers in hand.
手中的冰啤酒
Having that one quick moment...
一刹那
Your dad doesn't drink. He's a Mormon.
你♥爸♥爸不喝酒 他是摩♥门♥教♥教♥徒♥
Well, we don't drink the beers, Courtney.
柯特妮 我们不喝啤酒
You know, we just buy them to support American breweries.
我们只是买♥♥来支持美国造酒业
Then we dump them in the lake.
之后我们会把酒倒进湖里
'Cause we're Americans.
因为我们是美国人
So... um...
所以
I want a casual sex affair, just like in the movies.
我想有个炮♥友♥ 像电影里那样
Nice. But it turns out...
很好 只是...
I need some conversation first.
我需要先交交心
So...
那么
If you want to hang... No.
如果你想 不
...gang out more... I don't...
再多相处 我不
I don't want to hang out more. Okay.
不用再多相处了 好吧
Because, if I hang out with you,
因为 如果我和你继续相处
it's just the truth, I'm gonna fall in love with you.
实不相瞒 我会爱上你的
It's just how I am. I can't separate things out.
我就是这样的人 公私与情感都难以分明
Question: Under what circumstances
提问 在什么情况下
would you build a dresser for a woman?
你会为一个女人组装梳妆台
And this is, like...
大概 或许
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表