I can't believe they're playing these old matches, Man.
老天 没想到还在播这些旧比赛
These were legendary. Camel Clutch!
这可是经典 马缰扣[摔跤技术]
That's not a Camel Clutch.
这才不是马缰扣
That is a Camel Clutch.
就是马缰扣
Gentlemen, hi.
帅哥们好
I'd just like a moment of your time.
占用你们一点时间
Jess, you can't turn that off. If I may.
杰茜 不准关电视 打扰啰
I have a word that's gonna change your life.
下面这个字将会改变你的命运
The answer is already "No".
答案是"不可能"
Bathtub. Bathtub's two words.
浴缸 浴缸有两个字好吗
It's one word. Bathtub is two words.
那是一个字 明明是两个字
How come I'm James Brown?
为啥老子的脸变詹姆斯·布朗了
When you don't smile for my pictures, you get replaced.
谁叫你照相的时候一副扑克脸 我只好换掉了
You come home after a long, hard day at work.
一天漫长劳累的工作后回到家
Tired. You want to relax, but how?
一身疲惫 你想放松 可如何放松呢
How about soaking
来泡一个
in a glorious bubbly pool for one?
华丽丽的单人泡泡浴如何
Sipping the nectar of the gods.
品尝一口玉露琼浆
I don't get it-- is this bath water?
我搞不懂诶 这是洗澡水吗
Might as well be; it's Rosé.
最好是 据我所知这是桃红葡萄酒
Burn notice, France.
学着点吧 法国高级货
Now that I'm working again. Don't do this.
既然我回归职场了 别这样
I'd really love to come home
我很想回到家
and soak in a beautiful bathtub.
在美美的浴缸里泡个美美的澡
Bathtubs are medieval filth cauldrons-- pass.
浴缸就是个过气肮脏大闷锅 我就算了
Yeah, it's a waste of money, Jess.
这就是在浪费钱 杰茜
I'm not interested in simmering in testicle tea for 20 minutes.
我可不想在"蛋蛋袋泡茶"里泡上20分钟
Loft vote.
宿舍投票
No. No.
反对 反对
Feel like I'm at a garden party, haven't even left home.
足不出户 哥就享受到了花♥园♥派对的待遇
Winston, what are you talking about loft vote. No.
温斯顿你瞎扯些啥 快投票 反对
What, yeah, no, duh, of course.
啥 哦对 果断反对
Okay, you know what loft vote... Nay.
不行 重新投票... 坚决反对
Loft vote. Nay.
重新投票 反对
Loft vote, I'm turning wrestling back on.
我投票快让我看回摔跤比赛
Yeah. Yeah.
就是 就是
Camel Clutch! Camel Clutch! No.
马缰扣 马缰扣 住手
Hey, Schmidt.
施密特
Want to pitch on the new Double V campaign?
有兴趣负责"维伏大赛"项目吗
I'm all about the Double V-- what is that?
我就是为"维伏"而生的 可那是啥
It's a new vodka, yeah.
一款新的伏特加
Filled with vitamins-- Double V?
添加了很多♥维♥生素 所以叫"维伏"
What do you think?
有兴趣吗
You know, I've never been considered to run an account before.
我从来没被指派过单独负责项目
Wait a min... Wait, is this just
等...等等 这是因为
Is this because we used to... bingity-bangity?
我们之前翻云覆雨过吗
No, of course not.
当然不是
Take a look at the specs
看看说明
and come into my office tomorrow in your best suit,
明天穿上最好的西装来我办公室
and, uh, blow me away with your take.
让我看看你有什么本事
My best suit-- I can put on my best suit.
最好的西装 绝对没问题
Okay.
好嘞
Wasted project, Nick, huh?
现在还笑老子白费功夫吗 尼克
Herringbone?!
人字斜纹
How did you get in here?
这丑货怎么混进来的
To Schmidt.
敬施密特
Sleeping his way to the top.
睡睡高升哦
Cheers to me.
敬我自己
I hope you like it.
希望你喜欢
I poured that one for you.
那杯酒是我为你斟的
Drink it up.
喝光它
This is coming off weird-- it's creepy, right?
听着有点怪 略猥琐对吧
Go get her. I can't do that.
去泡她 不行
I can't talk to Thirsty. Thirsty?
我不能向渴儿搭讪 渴儿
I don't know her name, so I call her Thirsty.
我不知道她叫什么 就叫她渴儿啰
Thirsty Mendelson. Oh, you made her Jewish?
渴儿·门德尔松 你还给她取了个犹太名
I didn't make her Jewish. Mendelson? She's not Jewish?
才不是犹太名 都叫门德尔松了还不是吗
Well, Thirsty. If her last name's Mendelson, she's Jewish.
可她叫渴儿啊 姓门德尔松 那就是犹太人
Tell you what her first name is, too-- it's Rachel.
告诉你吧 她的名字也是犹太名 叫瑞秋
Get out of my head-- you're kind of ruining my thing right now.
不许给我洗♥脑♥ 你在破坏我的幻想小剧场
What I have with Thirsty is perfect.
渴儿是最适合她的名字
She's surly like I'm surly,
她很阴沉 我也很阴沉
and she rolls her eyes at everybody
她爱对别人翻白眼
like I roll my eyes at everybody.
我也爱对别人翻白眼
She likes to drink in the afternoon.
她习惯在下午小酌一杯
And I like to drink in the afternoon.
我也习惯在下午小酌一杯
Go talk to her. No, I can't.
快去搭讪 不行
That breaks the first rule of bartending-- never cross the bar.
这破坏了酒保的头条原则 绝不出吧台
'Cause once you cross the bar, it gets messy.
一旦走出吧台 就天下大乱了
Rudy just wants her $200 back.
茹迪只想要回200块钱而已
Come on, neither of you has the right bra for this.
你们俩这胸罩都不是打架专用的
Excuse me, have you seen Rhonda?
不好意思 请问您见过兰达吗
Have you seen the Ferret Lady?
您见到雪貂小姐了吗
Why am I doing this?!
我为啥要干这种事
Never cross the bar.
绝不走出吧台
Your rules have gotten you so far.
你的原则真是帮上大忙了
Classic Nick Miller. You got it.
干得好 尼克·米勒 你懂的
Jess.
杰茜
You want to help me at the jukebox really quick?
你能帮我用一下这个点唱机吗
Oh, my God, yes-- I've always wanted to do this with you.
当然啦 我一直很想帮你点首歌♥
Well, I was gonna go "Raspberry Beret," but...
我想听《紫红贝雷帽》 可又...
If we're gonna go Prince, I think we should go, like--
如果要听王子乐队的话 还得听...
Jess, I want to talk to you about your bathtub pitch.
杰茜 我想跟你谈浴缸投票的事
I love baths-- I do.
我爱泡澡 爱死了
Back in Latvia, we had a great tub.
在拉脱维亚 我家有个超赞的浴缸
But I tell you what-- there are parts of my butt
老实跟你说 我的小屁屁有个地方
only a tub can clean.
只有在浴缸里才洗得干净
Ew, but okay!
好恶心 不过没关系
Okay, here's what we're gonna do,
我们这么办吧
so the guys don't know.
保证那俩爷们不会发现
We're gonna split the 400 bucks for the tub.
我们平分浴缸的400块钱
Then we can hide it on the roof
然后把它藏在天台
and install it in the middle of the night, and then
在夜深人静的时候安装好
we can just pretend like you did it without our permission.
然后装作是你干的 我们毫不知情
Or we could just...
或者我们老实交待
say that you wanted a tub, too.
说你也想要浴缸就好啦
How about we just keep this a Jess and Winston thing?
能不能就当做我俩的小秘密呢
Hey, Cece, you okay? Yeah, I'm good.
希希 你没事吧 我很好
I'm good. Just broke up with Robby.
我很好 刚跟罗比分手了而已
I'll make you a drink.
我给你调杯酒吧
What ha... what happened? Um,
怎么回事 嗯
I told him I had to start getting serious about having kids
我跟他说我想认真谈谈要孩子的事
and he said, "Okay, that's cool."
他说"好哇 没问题"
But then that's all he said for the next eight hours,
可接下来的八个小时里 他一句话都没有
and he hasn't said anything to me since.
打那以后他就没理我了
So terrible.
太不像话了
I just, I can't even...
我 真不敢相信
I mean that's... but I mean...
我的意思是 就是
There's... cool. It's cool.
其实也挺好的 挺好的
'Cause you're single. You're single. Really subtle stuff.
你恢复单身了 单身哦 多微妙的事
She's single now; technically.
她正式恢复单身了
You're single... are you not single? Schmidt!
你单身了 真的假的 施密特
I have to get serious about my future,
我得认真考虑终身大事
otherwise my mom is going to set me up
不然我妈会拉我去跟成千上百个
with a hundred sweet, gentle, painfully boring Indian guys.
温柔儒雅且无聊透顶的印度男相亲
Oh, my God, your mother.
天呐 你妈妈
I want to control your life.
乃滴终身大事由老娘一手包办
That's how my parents met and they had
我父母就是这么认识的
a beautiful, healthy marriage.
而且过着幸福美满的婚姻生活
I respect your parents-- I do.
我很尊敬你的父母 真的
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表