Come on, want to come upstairs and watch some SVU?
要不要上楼来看《特殊受害者》
You want to watch SVU right now?
你现在想看《特殊受害者》啊
Well, I'm too wound up to watch Raymond.
精神紧绷怎么看《人人都爱雷蒙德》
Look, sometimes after a big fight, I like to cool off with some TV.
大吵一架后 我喜欢看电视冷静一下
What do you mean, big fight?
你什么意思 大吵一架
We just had a fight.
我们刚刚哪有吵架
We hardly talked.
话都没说到几句
Like, I want to talk, I want to fight,
我想和你谈 我想我们吵架
I want to do something!
我想做点什么
Well, maybe we can fight in your mind.
或许你可以自己意淫我们在吵架
Stop.
停下
Jess
杰茜
Stop. Do not... Come on, Nick.
停下 不要弄了 尼克
Don't build that dresser, please.
求你别再装那个梳妆台了
Jess, it's fine. I have another one.
杰茜 没关系的 还有一颗钉子了
I need, like, three to build this thing.
我大概需要三分钟就搞定了
I can't let you fluff me.
我不能让你为我"预热"
I can't let you work in emotional porn.
我不能让你做我情感的黄♥片♥工作
You have too much to offer.
你为我做的已经够多得了
Forget it, Jess.
别提这个了 杰茜
I'm building you the dresser.
我说装就装
I love this stuff.
我喜欢组装东西
It's like high-stakes Legos.
就像是豪华版的乐高玩具
Okay, but...
好吧 但是
I didn't know what I was doing to you.
我搞不清楚我们之间的事了
I've always had relationships in different boxes.
我把我所有的相识都装在的不同箱子里
Friends in one box, boyfriends in another.
朋友在这个箱子里 男朋友在另一个里
But now...
可是现在
it's messy, and...
都混了
I don't want to screw up what I have with you.
我不想搞砸你我之间的关系
You're too important to me.
你对我来说太重要了
It's different with us.
咱俩之间不符合你的箱子理论
We're just two people who want to be friends,
我们只是两个很想成为对方朋友的人
but are sometimes attracted to each other.
只是偶尔会来点电
Ha! No, no...
哈 不是
You have thought about the reward.
你有想过要"做"我
That's not what I said.
我不是那个意思
My calculations were correct.
果然一切都在我的计算之中
I love deep lunges.
我是喜欢"深蹲"
Just don't make a big deal of it.
你别老挂嘴上说事就行了
I just don't need a bunch of people
我只是不想闲杂人等
telling me what we can and can't do together.
对我指手画脚说我们能不能在一起
That pisses me off.
我最不爽这样了
If I want to build you a dresser,
我要是想给你组装梳妆台
I'm gonna build you a damn dresser.
我他妈的就给你组装个
But if you want to have dates before sex,
但是如果你想要滚床单前有约会
just do me a favor and have them with the guy you're having sex with.
帮我个忙 去找和你滚床单的人约会
Agreed. Good.
同意 很好
Maybe I should just stop trying with Sam.
也许我和萨姆也该就此打住了
I'm old-fashioned below the belt.
"我对性事方面还是很传统的
I've got a Civil War-era piece of equipment,
我的"设备"还是内战时期的型号♥呢"
and that's all she wrote.
主人翁绝笔
All right.
行了
I got to give you something now.
我想送你一件东西
Something... really close to my heart.
一件我心中珍视的宝物
That's Nick's Sexy Mix.
尼克的性♥爱♥音乐大合集
AKA the original fluffer.
别名"真·预热师"
"The Humpty Dance" Does it for you, Nick?
你听这首饶舌歌♥会"性"奋啊 尼克
Do your thing, girl.
你试下就知道了 妞
Get crazy.
疯狂起来
When we're done,
我们"激战"完毕后
I want you to immediately turn this off.
把立马把这鬼东西给关了
Yes.
遵命
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表