Can't wait to eat cat food with you.
等不及和你一起吃猫粮了
I'm okay. Don't worry about me.
我没事的 别为我担心
And so is your dad. Okay.
也不用担心你♥爸♥ 好
We doing this or not?
到底吻不吻
I'm going in.
我上了
What's up, bro? What's up?
兄弟 什么事
No.
不
Face smells like a dude's face.
那脸就一股爷们的味道
Not for me.
我受不了
All right.
好吧
Watch how a real man does it.
让你看看真男人的魄力
Hey, Winston?
温斯顿
'Sup?
啥事
Yeah. I know, right?
那啥 我知道
Yeah.
呵呵
Okay, well, then it's off.
那就到此为止
Game over.
不比了
No. No way.
绝不可能
Winston?
温斯顿
All day!
热吻一整天
I did it.
我做到了
And I'm the one true Schmidt!
我才是真正的施密特
You got it, man. You can be Schmidt. I'm...
你赢了 你当施密特吧 我...
I'm out. This is disgusting.
我不玩了 这太恶心
I kissed a dude!
我吻了一个男人
Oh, I miss Krista.
我想念克丽丝塔了
You know, she had a little mustache, too?
知道吗 她也有点小胡子
I know she did.
我知道
You okay... Schmidt?
你还好吗 施密特
Yes... I am...
我没事
Schmidt.
施密特
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Give me a hug. I love you, sweetie. Love you.
来个抱抱 我爱你 宝贝 爱你
Love you, sweetheart.
爱你 亲爱的
Love you, Mom. Love you, too, sweetheart.
妈我爱你 我也爱你 宝贝
Joan, I just want to say that
乔安 我只是想说
I'm really happy that, you know, we got past all that.
我们能冰释前嫌真好
Come here, Cece.
过来 希希
Give my little girl drugs again--
再让我家小宝贝吸毒
I will end you.
老娘做了你
Bye. Bye, everybody.
再见 大家再见
And no more parent traps. Okay.
不许再玩《天生一对》了 好吧
Yeah. We're done with those.
我们都受够了
Got it. Been there, trapped that.
知道 都过去了 也结束了
Bye. Love you guys. Bye.
再见 爱你们 再见
I won't tell her if you don't.
你不告诉她 我也不会说
Tell her about what?
告诉她什么
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表