I can't see!
我看不见
I'm right here... No!
我就在这里 不
Schmidt, I want to make love!
斯密特 我想要做♥爱♥
I got to go.
我必须得去
It's sex.
那可是性♥爱♥啊
I'm coming, Elizabeth!
我来了 Elizabeth
Look, when we were dating,
我们约会那会儿
I was very limited as to what we could do sexually.
我对做♥爱♥还只是一知半解
It wasn't until the Iraqi war
直到伊♥拉♥克♥战争爆发
that I realized a guy could even be on top.
我才知道男人竟然还可以在上边
But that's all different now.
但是现在不一样了
Now I have the Archduke.
现在我有王牌在手
Schmidt, have you ever considered not using lube
斯密特 你有没有想过不用润滑剂
and some giant sex toy,
和那些巨大的性♥爱♥玩具
and just being with her?
而是享受两个人在一起呢
Plain Jane-ing it? Yeah, okay.
单纯的机械运动 不是吧
Well, I know for a fact that I can't win this thing,
我知道我是没机会赢了
because my story was...
因为我的故事...
beautiful.
太美好了
No, your story was not beautiful.
不 你的故事才不美好呢
Nick's dad took us on a business trip to New York, right?
尼克的老爸带我们一起去纽约出差
And he said that we could do whatever we wanted.
他说我们可以想做什么就做什么
And we did.
我们就那么做了
Oh, man.
哦 天呐
They're all on the Titanic.
他们都上了泰坦尼克号♥
How does this movie end?
这电影结局是什么
I can't believe I never seen it before, man.
真不敢相信我以前竟没看这电影 哥们
It's the best.
这是有史以来最棒的电影了
You're mom's the best...
你妈妈才是最棒的...
at having boobs.
胸器
Shut up, stupid. I'm just kidding, man.
闭嘴 蠢货 我只是开个玩笑
Don't. Don't.
别闹了 别闹了
I didn't bring you two dummies all the way to New York
我大老远的带你们两个呆子来纽约
so you can park your cans on the couch, watch TV
可不是为了让你们坐沙发上喝饮料看电视
and flick each other's Bics.
互相打胳膊玩的
Hey, Dad, last night, somebody broke in
老爸 昨天晚上有人闯进来
and ordered a pornographic movie,
点播了色情电影
so there's a mistake on the bill.
所以账单上可能会有点错误
Yeah, okay, you can tell that to the Marines.
是啊 鬼才信
Meanwhile... I have a little surprise for you boys.
现在 我有个惊喜要给你们
Oh, cool. Ladies?
好啊 女士们
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,
哦 不 不 不
no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Wait, what? You lost your virginity to prostitutes?
等等 什么 你的初夜是跟妓♥女♥
No, they were businesswomen.
才不是 她们是女商人
Who could dance sexy.
舞跳得很性感罢了
Winston, 100% they were prostitutes.
温斯顿 她们百分之百是妓♥女♥
Dude, no.
才不是 老兄
Ladies, ladies, ladies.
女士们 女士们
We work in the finance markets.
我们在金融市场领域工作
We work in the finance markets?
我们是在金融市场工作的吗
I'm Mysteria. This is Octopussy.
我是Mysteria 这位是Octopussy
Your name's Octopussy?
你叫Octopussy
Absolutely.
没错
Thank you, guys, for coming.
谢谢你们的到来
We're very wealthy.
我们很有钱
Winston, listen to their names.
温斯顿 你听听她们的名字
They sound like pros. She was a nurse.
听上去像是职业妓♥女♥ 她是名护士
Dude, her nurse hat was in her purse.
老兄 她的钱包里有护士帽
Would you listen to yourself?!
你有听见你自己在说什么吗
Honey, why are you sweating so much?
亲爱的 你怎么出了这么多汗
You should drink something.
你应该喝点什么
Thank you for the offer, Ms. Octopussy,
谢谢你的提议 Octopussy女士
but I-I don't drink. I prefer to be drunk on life.
但我 我不喝酒 我愿意沉醉于生活
Hold that for me?
帮我拿一下
Sure. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Perhaps I'll try some.
我还是喝点吧
So she told me to come over and I took that trip
她叫我过去 我便如她所愿
And then she pulled out...
然后她拿出了...
Very interesting.
挺不错嘛
I'm gonna do it to you. You're gonna do what to me?
我要和你做 你要和我做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Are you crying?
你是在哭吗
Please, excuse me,
请原谅我
but I had to lay off a lot of really good men today at work.
我今天不得不辞退很多很好的员工
What's wrong with your friend? He's a virgin.
你朋友怎么回事 他是处♥男♥
Aren't you a virgin, too?
你也是个处♥男♥吗
Just my penis, baby.
只有我的小♥弟♥弟♥ 宝贝
Just my penis.
只有我的小♥弟♥弟♥
So Mysteria and I made love that night.
所以那天晚上我和Mysteria滚床单了
For ten beautiful seconds.
美妙的十秒钟啊
So, what do you do for a living?
你是做什么工作的
And it was good.
真的很美妙
Nick, I can't believe yolost your virginity to Octopussy.
尼克 真不敢相信你的初夜给了Octopussy
I couldn't go through with it.
我没能坚持下去
It's 'cause the boy had no game.
那是因为你太没手段了
He couldn't close.
他半途而废了
Okay, you don't need game.
你不需要用手段
They were prostitutes. My dad told me.
她们是妓♥女♥ 我老爸告诉我了
Pop-Pop told you? When?
爸爸告诉你了 什么时候
Nicky, you here?
小尼 你在吗
Yeah, I'm here, Dad.
我在这 老爸
What are you doing?
你在干什么
If I'm being totally honest,
如果要我说实话
I've had some alcoholic beverages tonight.
我今晚喝酒了
Well, to be totally honest with you, so have I.
告诉你实话的话 我也喝了
How do you think I got through Annie?
不然你以为我是怎么搞定Annie的
Geez, that was rough.
天呐 可费老大劲了
What happened here?
这边情况怎么样
I'm sorry, Dad.
对不起 老爸
I couldn't make love to Ms. Octopussy tonight.
我今晚没能和Octopussy女士滚床单
It's too dangerous,
那太危险了
and I was afraid the FBI was gonna track me down
我担心联邦调查局会抓到我
or a paper trail.
或是留下犯罪记录
You think too much. You think too much about everything.
你想太多了 你每件事都想太多
When I was your age,
我在你这个年龄的时候
my dad got a girl for me, too.
我爸爸也给我找了个女孩
I mean, this is almost a Miller family tradition.
这就像是Miller家族的传统
You should have seen her boobs.
你应该看看她的酥胸
They were great.
真是太棒了
Real pointy, just like I like 'em.
非常坚挺 正好是我喜欢的
Gross.
真恶心
Listen, Nicky,
听着 小尼
you don't have to do anything that you don't want to do.
你不必勉强自己做不想做的事
I just want to make sure
我只是想要确保
that you don't miss out on the things in life
不要因为你还没想到
that are happening when you're not thinking.
就错过当下发生的一些事情
Because, believe in me,
因为 相信我
those are the best things in life.
那些才是生命中最美好的事情
I think I really like drinking.
我觉得我很喜欢喝酒
Well, that's great. That's wonderful. That's good.
那很好 很不错 很好
That's a great start. It's really fun.
那是个很好的开端 很有意思
It makes me feel good. Good.
让我感觉很好 那就好
Don't tell Winston about the girls.
不要和温斯顿说那些女孩的事情
You know, that they're... pros.
你知道的 她们是...妓♥女♥
Yeah, I won't. I don't want to break his heart, you know?
不 我不会说的 我不想他伤心
Okay. I mean, you can tell him, but just... wait, you know?
知道 你可以告诉他 但再等等
Maybe after I'm gone.
也许等我走了之后
I'll tell him when you're dead.
你过世之后我再告诉他
So it's time you should know.
现在你该知道真♥相♥了
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表