this little piggy went to market!
这头小猪去了市场
It's hot! I put my hand in the hot soup!
烫死了 我把手放到汤里了
Ow! You... aah!
啊 你...
Hey, Nick!
嗨 尼克
Will you be a doll and get me some mustard?
做个好孩子 给我拿点芥末
That is not flattering on you.
这不是奉承你
You're an incredibly lovely man.
你是个很可爱的人
Are you calling my phone?
你是在打我的电♥话♥吗
Yeah, I'm calling it right now, Winston.
对 我正在打 温斯顿
I can't find it.
我找不到了
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
Damn it, Winston,
该死 温斯顿
It take me 20 minutes to fit this thing with your...
花了我20分钟才把这东西给你穿上
Whoa, ok, hey! Careful! Hey! What are you...
喂 慢点 你...
Why is your waist so weird?
你的腰怎么这么奇怪
That's my ass cheek! Sch-Schmidt!
那是我的屁♥股♥ 施密特
I'm getting your phone.
我找到你的电♥话♥了
That kind of tickles.
太痒了
Hey! Stop saying
喂 别再说
"That's my ass cheek" and stop touching his butt!
"那是我的屁♥股♥" 别碰他的屁♥股♥了
Look at that shiner. Not cool!
快看这帅哥 不好玩
Somebody messes with my boy,that means we mean "Bid-ness"!
有人敢跟我兄弟胡来 他就死定了
We doing this? Let's do this!
我们要干吗 搞起来
Are we not... are we not doing it?
我们不...我们不打算干了
It doesn't feel like you guys want to do it.
貌似你们不是太想干啊
Let's just say hypothetically
让我们来假设一下
that a girl says something to you while she's on painkillers.
一个女孩吃了止疼片后跟你说了某些话
And that girl says that she might want to
而说的内容是她想和你
have sexual intercourse with you.
滚床单
Please tell me we're not talking about Jess.
别告诉我你说的是杰茜
And you had no idea that's how she felt.
而且你还不知道她是怎么想的
Like, no idea.
一点都不知道
You thought the door was closed.
你以为门已经关上了
In fact, you thought that door was so closed
实际上 你以为门已经严丝合缝地关上了
that you went out to another door,
于是你走向了另一扇门
but had I known that the first door was open,
但要是我知道第一扇门还开着
that's the door I wanted to walk through.
我绝对想过那扇门啊
Wait, okay, wait... I would've walked through that door.
等下 好了 等下... 我本会穿过那扇门的
Do you see how I'm in a tough spot?
你们知道我此刻多么为难吗
Can we stop calling it "walking through a door"?
能不能不要再说"穿过某扇门"了吗
Because for me, I feel like it's more like sliding past a drape.
说的好像从帘子中滑过一样
Okay, if a girl on painkillers says
好吧 如果吃了止痛药的姑娘对你说
that she wants to have sex with you,
她想和你滚床单
is that the drugs or is that real?
是药的原因还是她真想和你滚
And if so, how do I end it with Shane before Jess finds out?
若真是如此 我怎么在杰茜发现之前跟谢恩了断呢
I-I-I meant the door.
我是指门
Nick, Jess...
尼克 杰茜...
All right, good talking, guys.
好的 聊得真不错 兄弟们
Good stuff. Yeah, I love that. Hey, guys.
不错 是啊 我觉得很好 大家伙儿好啊
What happened to your eye?
你眼睛咋了
You smashed me in the face, remember?
你打了我一拳 忘了吗
Right here. That's funny.
就在这儿 真好笑
Seriously, what happened?
说真的 咋啦
Is your jaw okay?
你下巴还好吧
Oh, you know what?
你知道不
I can't even feel it.
麻得我都没感觉了
The doctor's got me so goofy on these painkillers,
医生开的止痛药都把我吃糊涂了
it's like it never happened.
好像从未发生过一样
It's like it never happened.
好像从未发生过一样
But I sure got a chin shiner.
但我下巴铁定很闪耀
Yeah, you do. Right?
是啊 对吧
So, I'll see you at Guys' Night.
那么 男士之夜再见了
Uh, no, no, no, you... I don't...
别 别 别... 我不...
I think you should rest. Yeah, girl, you gotta protect that face.
我觉得你该好好休息 是的 姑娘 你得把脸养好
Yeah, hey, for real, you should stay home
是啊 说真的 你呆在家里
and you should rest, Jess.
好好休息吧 杰茜
That's so sweet.
你们真好
Thanks, guys.
谢谢大家了
What are doing out here?
我俩这是在干啥呢
This is crazy.
真是疯了
We've been standing in the ocean for two hours
我们已在这站了俩小时
trying to steal an illegal fish.
就为了违法偷条鱼
I don't know why you want that damn fish so bad.
我搞不懂你为啥要弄到那该死的鱼
But what I do know is that it's gonna make you happy.
但我知道那会让你开心一些
And that's all I care about.
我就在乎这点
Remember, I'm the one who shaved your shoulders
别忘了 我才是你得到那件低领毛衣之后
after you got that scoop-neck sweater.
帮你修整肩膀的那个人
I appreciate it.
我很感激
I'd do the same to find whatever it is that makes you happy.
不管是啥 我也会帮你找到让你开心的东西的
You want to lose that last 55 pounds,
你想减掉那55磅肉的话
I'll help you do that.
我会助你一臂之力的
I don't got 50 pounds to lose.
我才没有55磅肉要减呢
It's very evident in this outfit.
这套衣服把你的身材映衬得极其明显啊
Right there. I see something.
就那 我看到了
Lionfish!
狮子鱼
Son of a...
狗♥娘♥养♥...
What the...? Jellyfish!
咋啦 水母
What? Jellyfish!
神马 水母
Whoa, Schmidt.
施密特
Jellyfish! Jellyfish! What happened?
水母 水母啊 怎么啦
It got me, it got me! What do I do?
咬到我了 咬到我了 要我做什么吗
It got me, Winston! What do I do?
它咬到我了 温斯顿 我能做什么吗
It burns! Okay!
火♥辣♥辣的疼啊 好了
Burns! So what do I do?
疼死了 要我做啥
I need you to pee on my face. What?
我要你在我脸上尿尿 神马
You need to pee on my face. I can't.
你得在我脸上尿尿 不行啊
It will sterilize the wound. Please do it, Winston.
这样才能消炎 拜托了 温斯顿
I can not pee on your face.
我不会在你脸上尿尿的
I thought you were with me to the end.
我还以为你一直和我在一条战线上呢
I just peed in the ocean, so I'm all out.
我刚在水里尿过了 现在没有了
You peed in the ocean?
你在水里尿尿
Yeah, look... Disgusting!
是啊 听着... 恶心死人了
Okay, look, look, I know this is a dumb question,
好了 好了 我知道这么问很蠢
but will number two help?
但大便有用吗
What?
神马
Free beers, gorilla bowl of nachos.
免费啤酒 海碗玉米片
Gonna be two dozen dollars, boys.
要24刀呐 兄弟们
Didn't realize we could make a $22 profit on nachos.
真没想到我们可以在玉米片上净赚22刀
Guys' Night is genius. Right?
男士之夜太棒了 是吧
Hey, um, look, uh, I think you're great,
嘿 听着 我觉得你太赞了
I just, uh, I can't keep...
只是我 我不能一直...
I can't keep running to get
我不能每次有人点玉米片
cheese every time somebody orders nachos.
就一直跑去拿奶酪啊
I love how worked up you get over cheese.
我就喜欢你说到奶酪的那副激动样
Get down there. Run.
快去拿吧
Who do I have to do around here to get a bucket of nachos?
我需要上哪儿才能吃到一桶玉米片呢
Right here. Right here. How you doing?
这儿 这儿 你好啊
I wasn't serious. Wendell. Hi.
我开玩笑的 我叫温德尔 你好
Gentlemen... There's a really literal vibe around here.
先生们... 这里气氛真挺那么回事啊
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
This morning you said you weren't coming, Jess.
今天早晨你说你不会来的 杰茜
I actually don't remember this morning at all.
实际上我根本不记得今天早晨的事了
But I would never miss this. I'm so proud of you. Free beers!
但我不会错过今晚的 真为你感到骄傲 免费啤酒
Free beer.
免费啤酒
You guys went through those!
你们不吃亏啊
Wait a minute... More free beers.
等下... 再上些免费啤酒
Guys' Night is men drink for free?
男士之夜就是男人可以免费喝啤酒吗
Well, it's Guys' Night.
是啊 这就是男士之夜
You know...
你知道吗...
I...
我...
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表