This month marks Nick and my
到这个月我和尼克
ten year anniversary of living together.
同居十年了
Our "Tin" Anniversary.
我们的锡婚周♥年♥庆♥
Ten years? You guys are like Bert and Ernie.
十周年 你们俩跟伯特和厄尼似的
I got dibs on Bert.
我就是伯特
Dibs on Ernie. Nice.
我是厄尼 接得好
Cool, man. All right. Yeah, man.
那是 是吧
Now, obviously,
为了庆祝
we're going to have an anniversary party.
我们得开个周♥年♥庆♥派对
You guys are invited.
你们被邀请了
I'm not sure if I'm coming to that, man.
我可不太想去啊 伙计
Remember the "Wood" Anniversary?
还记得第五年木婚周♥年♥庆♥吗
You cut me!
你砍到我了
Well, happy anniversary!
五周年快乐
I gotta get a tourniquet.
我得绑个止血带
Hold some more wood for me.
帮我拿着木头
Yeah!
来了啊
Well, it wasn't as bad as Paper.
第一年纸婚周♥年♥庆♥绝对最糟
Happy anniversary!
一周年快乐
Paper!
一周年啦
Party time, man.
派对时间到 伙计
Did you know that
你们知道
the chemical symbol for tin is SN?
锡的化学符号♥刚好是SN吗
Schmidt and Nick. What?
施密特和尼克 真的吗
Is no one else's mind blown by this?
有没有被这种巧合吓到
That's it, our theme is TinFinity.
就是这了 我们的主题就是十年无限爱
TinFinity. That's actually really good, Schmidt.
十年无极限 很不错哎 施密特
Yeah, it is. Although I really don't think two men who
那当然 但是我还是觉得
live together for ten years need a party.
同居了十年的两个老男人不用办庆祝派对
Why must you always be like this?
你干嘛总是这样
Because you never let me participate in the planning.
因为你都不让我参与策划
I would love for you to participate.
我当然想让你参加策划啦
Gah! That was a trick. I was trying to get out of it.
我开玩笑的 我是想打消你的念头来着
They're celebrating ten years of living together?
他们要庆祝同居十周年
Why are we friends with these guys, Jess?
杰茜 我们怎么会跟这种人成为朋友的
I... What happened?
我... 咱俩咋这么堕落
It's so weird to think
想到尼克是最近和我接过吻的人
that Nick is the last person I kissed.
就感觉好诡异
Actually, Schmidt's the last person I kissed. Okay, what?
实际上 施密特是最近一个 神马
It was nothing. Nick was watching.
没什么意义的 尼克在旁边看着了
What is happening in this loft?
这个公♥寓♥里到底发生了什么
Ooh, girls chatting.
噢 闺蜜八卦
Hey, Nick.
嗨 尼克
I wish I knew what was going on
我真希望我能知道
inside Nick's head.
尼克脑子里想的什么
He's like, grumpy mystery.
他像是性情乖戾的神秘人
Jess, are these open for anybody?
杰茜 这些能吃吗
Yep. Right on, thank you.
可以 正好 多谢啦
He can't communicate a feeling to save his life.
他不懂怎么表达自己来发泄情绪
But why can't I stop thinking
但我为什么止不住的想着
about his mouth on my mouth?
他亲我的事呢
Hey, Jess,
哎 杰茜
do I have frosting on my lips?
我嘴唇上是不是有糖霜
Look at my mouth-- do I have frosting on it?
你看下我的嘴 上面是不是沾了糖霜
Wh-Why are you asking me this?
你 你干嘛问我这
My mouth feels moist and weird.
我嘴上感觉怪怪的
Do I have anything on it?
我嘴唇上是不是有东西
Get out of here!
赶紧闪人
Okay, you know what?
你知道吗
You need what I needed.
我可是感同身受
You need a new guy, all right?
你需要找个新对象
Dating Shivrang helped me
和沙布朗约会
get past all the weird stuff with Schmidt.
让我放下了和施密特的诡异往事
I need the Anti-Nick.
我需要一个反尼克
Yeah. I need a real man,
是的 我需要一个真汉子
who can express his feelings,
能表达自己感觉的真汉子
and I need a different mouth on my mouth.
我需要一个陌生的嘴来亲我
To erase that mouth.
来消除那张嘴
No, you actually don't need to wash raw denim.
其实你不用洗牛仔裤
Haven't washed my pants in 18 months.
我一年半都没洗我的裤子了
Also, I'm bisexual.
还有 我是双性恋
Microchips be gettin' small.
微芯片越来越小
They be, like, blueberry size.
它们现在只有蓝莓大小
So you could put 'em in your cereal, girl.
你甚至可以放到你的早餐里
I don't get your thing.
我不太懂你说的
It's prescription.
这是医生给开的
Damn it.
该死
What happened to the guys in this bar?
这酒吧的男人们都怎么了
They open up a bus station next door?
旁边是新弄了个公交站么
Where are the real men?
真汉子都去哪了
I can't talk right now.
我现在没空跟你闲扯
I'm writing a strongly-worded e-mail to my florist.
我在给我的供花商写一封很严肃的邮件
Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys,
同志们 同志们
guys, guys, look at the door, don't look at the door,
同志们 快看门口 别看门口
look right now, don't look, one at a time,
现在看 别看别看 别一起看
look, but don't look. Guys, one at a time.
快看 别看 一个一个看
Don't look now.
现在别看
Look. No, you're both looking.
快看 不对 你们俩一起看了
I don't know what to do. I'm confused.
我不知道什么时候看 你把我弄糊涂了
Look right now at the door. Go.
现在快看门口
That is a strapping young man.
来了一个高大魁梧的小伙子啊
That is Jax McTavish.
那是贾克斯·麦克塔维什
He plays safety for San Francisco.
他是旧金山队的后卫
Why's he with Winston?
他怎么跟温斯顿在一起
Winston looks so cool.
温斯顿瞬间看起来耀眼了许多
What up, guys? Oh, "What's up, guys."
大伙们好啊 大伙们好啊
You're just gonna walk over and say, "What's up, guys?"
你过来就为了说句"大伙们好啊"
Winston, does he think you're Omar Epps?
温斯顿 他是不是以为你是欧玛·艾普斯啊
You guys talking about Jax?
你们在说贾克斯吗
Look, I interviewed him at the radio station,
我在电台采访了他
and we just hit it off.
我们很谈得来
It's not a big deal, you know,
没什么大不了的
unless you think hanging out
除非你们觉得跟专业球员
with a pro baller is a big deal.
一块玩有什么了不起的
His hands are so big and warm.
他的手好大好温暖啊
I want to fall asleep in them, like Thumbelina.
我想像拇指姑娘一样睡在他手心里
How about, uh, introducing me?
把我介绍给他怎么样
You and Jax?
你和贾克斯
Yeah. Jess and Jax McTavish.
杰茜和贾克斯·麦克塔维什
Great bit, Jess.
好想法 杰茜
What a dumb idea.
够傻的哈
Do it. No.
快帮我介绍 不行
You can't handle that kind of thunder. Hell, no.
你玩不转那种男人 坚决不行
Jax and I are just becoming friends.
我跟贾克斯才刚成为朋友
I'm going over there. Jess, no, Jess.
那我自己去了 别杰茜
Guys...
伙计们
Hey, Jess, let me show you something. Hmm?
杰茜 我给你看点东西 什么
It's right here.
在这边
Hi, I'm Jess. I'm Winston's roommate.
嗨 我是杰茜 温斯顿的室友
How you doing?
你好
I'm Jax. So nice to meet you.
我是贾克斯 很高兴认识你
Jess, stop it, stop it.
杰茜 别说了
Cool, so I hear you play for San Francisco. I do.
我听说你是旧金山队的球员 我是
7.8 tackles, man, I can't believe
7.8的阻截抱摔 我真不敢相信
you didn't go to the Pro Bowl.
你竟然没去参加专业赛事
Here's my question:
我说说我的问题啊
What's a "Point-eight" Tackle?
什么是八点抱摔
Did you know I'm a teacher?
你知道我是个老师吗
What would you teach me?
那你可以教教我啊
Nick... the theme is "Masculine garden party."
尼克 主题是"男子汉露天派对"
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表