No, because I want to hang out with you, too.
没关系 我也想和你出去
With Robby there?
还有罗比
Yeah, with Robby there.
是 罗比一起
Good. Good.
真好 不错
Oh, yeah, good, good. Good.
太好了 太好了 真不错
Lincoln, bringing the nation back together again.
林肯 再次统一了国家
Jess!
杰茜
Jess, where are you?
杰茜 你在哪
Watch your step!
小心脚下
It's just a recording.
只是段录音而已
Good, good. Fun.
不错 不错 有意思
Okay. It's not a race. It's not a...
又不是在比赛 不是...
Welcome to the morgue,
欢迎来到太平间
officer and...
警官和...
Sorry. I have no idea what...
抱歉 我不知道
that whole thing... I don't...
你这身装扮...
I'm reigning cats and dogs.
我是猫狗女神
What? "Reigning" like a queen,
啥 既是猫狗女神
but... but "Raining" like the weather.
又是暴雨之神
No.
不
"It's raining cats and dogs!"
倾盆大雨
Right. It's a joke.
没错 是个笑话
Not really. What?
难讲 什么
Hmm? No, I'm saying, like, it's not really... not really funny.
我是说 不是...不是很好笑
It's hilarious.
明明很好笑
I thought you were going to dress sexy.
我以为你会打扮成性感风格
A sense of humor is sexy.
幽默就是性感
I don't want to date the queen of Cats and Dogs.
我才不想和猫狗女王约会
Reigning cats and dogs. Makes no sense.
是猫狗女神 管他的呢
I don't see the queen of England running around
英国女王也没有把英国百姓
with a cape and British people stapled to it. What?
缝在斗篷上带着到处跑啊 啥
When is the last time you heard somebody say,
你什么时候听人说过
"Man, you know what's sexy?
一个背上粘满动物的女人
A woman with stuffed animals taped to her back."
可以被称为性感
Look how good I look! Look how stylish I look.
看看我多帅 我多有型
That's not sexy. I feel like I'm getting a speeding ticket.
才不性感 我总觉得我要被开超速罚单
Ooh! Shelby, you made me so mad, my mustache is coming off!
谢尔比 你真让我火大 我胡子都掉了
Why do you have a mustache glued on top of your mustache.
你都有胡子了 为什么还要粘胡子
Why aren't we having sex?
我们为什么不滚床单
Shut up, bitch. Sorry.
贱♥人♥闭嘴 抱歉
Shelby, this is not working.
谢尔比 我们这样不对
It's just not.
这关系不对
I know.
我知道
Oh, I get it.
我明白了
Reigning cats and dogs.
猫狗女神
It's funny. It is.
确实挺有趣的
Jess.
杰茜
Jessica Day, where are you?
杰茜卡·戴 你在哪里
No, no!
不 不要
Very effective. Very scary.
效果拔群 吓死爹了
Come in! Come in!
进来 进来
This is fun. This is entertaining.
很有趣 很好玩
Oh, no! Jess!
不 杰茜
No! No!
不 不
Jess! No! No, I'm her friend.
杰茜 不 不 我是她朋友
Somebody help me!
救命啊
This is my nightmare!
简直是噩梦
I didn't punch a girl. I punched a horrifying monster.
我不是要打女孩 是在打恐怖的怪物
You of all people should know this, Frankenstein.
你们都该懂的 弗兰肯斯坦
You're the real monster.
你才是真正的怪物
Oh, give me a break.
让我休息下
Jess, are you okay?
杰茜 你还好吗
Yeah. It's nothing.
没关系
Nick just punched me in the face.
尼克刚才一拳打在我脸上
What?! Oh, my God! No, it was an acc...
啥 天啊 那是意外...
What is wrong with you? Jess, I'm sorry!
你发什么疯 杰茜 对不起
All right. Look away.
看这边
All right, well, the bruise is going to heal,
淤青会好的
but I don't know what to do about the giant stitches.
可这些大口子怎么办
I mean, those are going to scar.
会留疤的
And you're looking a little pale.
你脸色这么苍白
What have you been eating?
都吃了些什么
Brains.
大脑
Habit.
你爱的
I think we should go.
我们该走了
Sam. Uh, wait.
萨姆 等下
uh, I... I like you.
我喜欢你
I like you, too, Jess. No, but, um...
我也喜欢你 杰茜 不...
I care about you,
我在意你
and, um, I want to ask you out for real.
我想和你认真交往
So... will you go out with me?
所以...你愿意和我约会吗
I can't.
我不能
I told you...
我告诉过你
what I wanted, and I wasn't lying.
我想要什么 我不是随便说的
Yeah, um...
是啊
I just thought maybe
我只是想...
you were scared to say it. I'm not.
也许你是不敢说 我不是
Not scared, you know.
我不怕
This is how I feel.
我真是这么想
Do you want me to go?
你想我离开吗
You punch a girl?
你打了一个姑娘
Yes, I did. Uh, I'm a coward.
是啊 我是胆小鬼
I'm scared of haunted houses.
我害怕鬼屋
And I'm scared of you-- I always have been.
我也怕你 一直都怕
That's right. That is what I've been trying to remember.
没错 这就是我一直在想的
I was like, "Nick is great."
尼克这么棒
Why didn't I realize it years ago?"
我几年前怎么就没意识到呢
And it's because you could not tell me how you felt.
是因为你不敢告诉我你的感受
So you always knew I liked you?
你一直都知道我喜欢你
You drove me home every Thanksgiving break.
你每次感恩节假期都送我回家
You lived in Chicago; I lived in Florida.
你住芝加哥 我住佛罗里达
Well, I was trying to avoid the tolls.
我是想逃过路费
How do you feel about me now?
你现在对我什么感觉
Great. Good.
很棒 很好
I can't believe that after all this time,
真不敢相信事到如今
you still can't be honest with me.
你还是不能对我坦诚
I'm sorry, all right? It's my fault.
我很抱歉 都是我的错
Okay, I fell in love with you the first time I saw you-- that's crazy.
我对你一见钟情 这太疯狂了
I didn't even know you. It was just this idea of you.
我都不认识你 只有对你的幻想
And then... it just wasn't what I thought.
然而 你和我想象中不同
And what's up with the way you kiss?
你那是什么接吻方式
It's like reverse CPR. It's like you're...
像扭曲的心脏复苏术似的...
I'm not an idea of a person.
我可不是你的幻想
I'm an actual person.
我是真实存在的
Ready?
准备好了吗
One, two, three.
一 二 三
All right, let's try it one more time.
好吧 我们再来一次
I think you guys deserve the couples costumes.
你们才应该穿情侣装
Bride and groom.
新郎和新娘
How sweet of you.
你真贴心
Thank you. Take the hat.
谢谢 拿着帽子
It's... that's, like, the most important part.
那可是最重要的部分
Very nice of you to do that, Schmidt. Hold this.
谢谢你这么做 施密特 拿着
Okay, I'm not... I don't need to wear a second costume.
好了...我不用再穿一身
This and the hat and the blazer's enough, so that's...
这个 帽子和外套就够了
You need it, Robby.
你要的 罗比
Where you going with this here, buddy? I just...
你想怎样 兄弟 就...
You're not going to... the pants, too? Oh, no, no, no, no.
你不会是想 裤子也... 不 不 不
We're fine. We're good. It's important,man.
我们很好 够了 裤子很重要
Need to wear the whole thing.
要穿就穿全套
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表