Oh, Cece. Are you two kids back together?
希希 你们两个复合了
She wishes.
她想得美
No, plumbing's out-- severe clogging.
不是 家里的水管堵了
I'm sorry I asked. This is what happens.
算我多嘴 这就是后果
Four models with protein deficiencies,
四个严重缺乏蛋白质的模特
sharing a shower.
共用一个淋浴房♥
They shed like a... like a four-dollar Christmas sweater.
掉毛掉的就像四块钱的圣诞毛衣
Guys, guess what?
各位 猜猜看怎么着
I just made a breakthrough with a student.
我帮一个学生取得了突破性进展
Yeah, it's true.
千真万确
Don't, please. Uh, Jess?
别这样 杰茜
You know we love you, we all support you...
我们都很爱你 都很支持你
I'm breaking through with students.
我帮一个学生取得了突破性进展
...but when you do things like this, I'm sorry...
但当你表现得像个二♥逼♥青年时 抱歉
Bowl. Okay.
把钱放到碗里 好吧
It's just not satisfying.
它一点都不满足
I think it is.
已经可以了
Okey. You said you had a breakthrough.
你说你取得了进步
It's just a whole new world teaching adults.
教育成人完全是另一个感觉
This week, I gave them an assignment.
这周 我给他们一个作业
I said write whatever you want
我让他们写出自己所想的
just load it up with descriptive imagery.
用描述型的意象来写
My fluffy pillow,
我松软的枕头
my yellowy fluffy pillow,
我淡黄色的松软的枕头
next to my dog, my hairy dog,
挨着我的狗 我毛茸茸的狗
my beloved hairy dog,
我深爱的毛茸茸的狗
while I diddle myself.
在我打飞机的时候
Excellent.
好极了
He was a merman.
他是个人鱼
He was the last of his kind,
他是同类中的最后一个
and he needed a mother for his mer-child.
他需要一个女人鱼生出小人鱼
He was not a mer-gentleman.
他不是个好人鱼
Can't wait to hear more.
无限期待
I just can't connect with them and I don't know why.
我就是没法理解他们 也不知道为什么
Look, Jess, you can't teach people how to write.
杰茜 你是没法教别人怎么写作的
Not true. I say that as a writer.
屁话 我是以作家的身份说的
Also not true. A writing class is for
还是屁话 开写作课是为了
somebody who doesn't think lyrically in terms of,
那些无法将众多富有诗意的词
like, poetic words that just... are strung...
充满诗意地联♥系♥在一起的人
You said you had a breakthrough.
你不是说你有进步了嘛
So I have this student whose name is Edgar and he was not getting it.
我有个叫埃德加的学生 他一直不太会写作
And then today
但是今天
he turned in this amazing story.
他交上来一个很棒的故事
Nick, actually, you should read this.
尼克 你真的应该读一读
Writers don't read-- we write.
作家的功用是写作 不是读作
Jessica Day calls it "A must read."
杰茜卡·戴称之为"必读之作"
Look at that font.
快看这字体
What is this amateur hour?
真是够业余的
At least use Palatino.
最起码要用帕拉提诺体
Good evening, everyone.
大家晚上好
Or should I say morning?
还是早上好
Hey, Winston.
嗨 温斯顿
Do you guys have any agave?
你们有龙舌兰酒吗
We might have some pressed lentil syrup
我们在混合物橱柜中可能有一些
in the mixin's cabinet.
压缩混合扁豆糖浆
Thank you.
多谢了
Oh, my goodness. Okay, uh...
我的天哪 好吧
Okay, you know what? Hey, look...
好吧 你知道吗 听着
I just felt the side, the side
我只感觉到了一边 一边
anyway, so it's... I didn't mean to...
所以 我不是故意
It's fine, it's...
没关系
Other way, now.
走那边
I will fight you, Jack. No, not again.
我会打爆你的 杰克 别再来了
Not... no! No!
别 不
Jump out the way, Jessica?
蹦得倒挺快 杰茜卡
What the hell is wrong with you just waving
你犯傻了吗 顶着那东西
that thing around like an idiot?
到处乱晃悠
Guys, listen to this.
伙计们 听听这个
"By day, I'm a plumber.
"白天 我是个水管工
By night, I'm a stalker."
晚上 我是个跟踪狂"
You read it.
你还是读了
"I sit in the bushes
"我潜伏在草丛中
wearing a gimp costume, stalking my prey."
穿着绒丝带戏服 跟踪我的猎物"
He's the first person I got
他是第一个按照我的要求
to use first person narrative.
使用第一人称叙述的人
I'm an amazing teacher.
我真是个很棒的老师
Very engaging, keep going. I'm hooked.
很有意思 继续读 我被吸引了
Okay, "My prey is a deer.
好的 "我的猎物是个小鹿
"Her eyes are big, too big.
她的眼睛很大 那么的大
Before she can blink those big eyes,
在她眨眼的瞬间
I'm stabbing her.
我会刺穿她
I stab and stab.
我刺啊刺
I love stabbing."
我喜欢刺穿的感觉"
Sounds like he likes stabbing.
貌似他很喜欢刺穿东西
"After all the stabbing...”
"在无数次的刺穿之后“
It's repetitive, but...
这是排比 但是
"...I wash my hands in her dark red blood?!"
“我在她那暗红色的血中清洗我的双手"
Listen to that detail.
听听这个细节
This man is psychotic.
这人是个精神病吧
It's fiction.
这是小说
There's no such thing as a gimp costume.
根本没有什么绒丝带戏服
No, gimp costume's a real thing. That's a real thing.
不 绒丝带戏服是真的 真的有
You've seen me in one before.
你还见我穿过呢
I just don't think you should be in a room
我就是觉得你不能和这个怪人
with this creep, twice a week.
待在一起 还是一周两次
It is not safe.
太危险了
Are you worried about me, Miller?
你是在担心我吗 米勒
Yeah, I'm a little worried about you.
对 我有点担心你
And if you won't do anything about it,
要是你不听我的话
then I'm taking it into my own hands.
我只有自己出马了
I'm doing a little investigation.
我要做个小调查
Investigating? Please.
调查 拜托了
You're just gonna Google his name.
你只会谷歌♥他的名字
I am way beyond that.
我会的多着呢
You're typing his name into Google.
你正在谷歌♥他的名字
We can all see the screen. See the screen, dude.
我们都能看见屏幕的 都能看见的
This is a private investigation!
这是个私人调查
Are you... I wanted to talk to you about the...
我想跟你谈谈那个
regrettable contact
令人后悔的接触
between Cece's...
我是说希希
her-her down there
的下面
and my, uh...
和我的
my parts.
那个部分
You practically shish-kebabbed her.
你就差向她示爱了
Is this something I should apologize for?
难道我应该为这事道歉吗
Just let it go, man.
别再想了 哥们
You pogo'd her.
你给她加了个槽点
I'm sorry, what did you say, "Pogo"?
你刚才说什么 "槽点"
I didn't, um...
我没有
I heard "Pogo"-- what is that?
我听到"槽点" 什么意思
Look, Winston, fine.
听着 温斯顿
It's what we call what you did
这是我们对你今天早上的
this morning, okay?
所作所为的叫法
It's a short... it's a shorthand.
是个 是个缩略词
Why do you have a shorthand, Schmidt,
为什么要有缩略词 施密特
because it happens so often?
因为这经常发生
You pogo'd me once.
你戳过我一次
You pogo'd Jess twice.
戳过杰茜两次
Hey, it's not sexual.
那又不是那方面的
Nick's never been pogo'd directly.
尼克还没有被直接戳过
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表