So how many children do you want?
那你想要几个孩子
Well, I have to start soon,
我得尽快开始
so I guess I'll just jump right in.
所以 能生几个生几个
So, do you think through any of your decisions
那么你是会斟酌你每一项决定
or do you always just do whatever you want?
还是随心所欲
M. Night Shyamalan.
M·奈特·沙马兰
I got a twist ending for you: shut up.
我给你个戏剧性的结局 闭嘴
What do you want, Table Seven?
七号♥桌 你想怎样
Schmidt, just talk to your girl.
施密特 去和你的女孩说话
Hi! You better watch it, buddy.
你好 你最好小心点 朋友
'Cause I will, I will Cal-cut-a-bitch up in here.
因为我会 我会在这里亲手碎尸
I will Calcutabitch. Schmidt!
我会亲手碎尸 施密特
Don't worry, Ben Affleck. I'm not desperate.
别担心 本·阿弗莱克 我还没有那么饥渴
I don't date below Table Six.
我不会和六号♥桌以下的人交往
Time's up. Switch places.
时间到 交换位子
Sam
萨姆
That was not nice. He crossed a line.
那可不好 他过分了
Schmidt, you said you would leave me alone.
施密特 你说过你不会打扰我的
You said you would leave... He crossed a line.
你说过你不会 他过分鸟
You said you would leave me alone.
你说过你不会打扰我的
Funny seeing you here.
在这里遇见你真有趣
You have to go.
你该走了
Yeah, you have to go over there.
是的 你该去那边了
Okay. Bye-bye.
好了 拜拜
Go now. Hi.
现在就去 你好
Sam, I do have something to tell you.
萨姆 我确实有事瞒着你
You know why we're at Table 34?
你知道我们为什么在三十四号♥桌吗
'Cause we're both bad at life, but we have model good looks.
因为我们生活不幸 却拥有模特的良好外形
It's 'cause we don't think things through.
是因为我们从不透彻地思考问题
You didn't think it through when you kissed Jess.
你吻杰茜的时候就没有
She told me. It's like we just make these impulsive decisions,
她告诉我了 我们总是冲动做决定
and all we end up doing is hurting other people.
结果总会伤害别人
I can't believe this.
真想不到
No. No, Sam...
别 别 萨姆
Sam? Wait.
萨姆 等等
Sam, wait.
萨姆 等等
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
I said I wanted to commit to this.
我说过我会认真对待这段感情
I thought you understood what that meant.
还以为你清楚什么叫认真对待
I do. I did.
我很清楚 我有认真对待
Hey, hey. Sam, listen.
等等 萨姆 听我说
What? Sam, hear me out.
你又怎么了 萨姆 听我说
I kissed her, okay?
是我亲她的
She didn't kiss me.
她没有回吻
It didn't mean anything to her.
这对她没任何意义
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my God!
我勒个去
I'm sorry, Nick. It's the training.
不好意思 尼克 哥有练过
He's in such terrible shape! You could've killed him.
他很难受 你差点杀了他
I'm gonna kick your ass, man.
我会揍死你的 小崽子
Jess, it may not have meant something
杰茜 可能这对你不算什么
to you, but it meant something to me.
可这对我很重要
Is there another doctor in the house?!
这里还有谁是医生吗
With this crowd, I'm sure.
这群人里肯定有
I'm done. So...
我接受不了 那...
Good-bye, Jess.
再见了 杰茜
No. Sam.
不要 萨姆
Ice it, 24 hours.
用冰敷 24小时
And keep it elevated.
保持抬高
He even exits cool. Oh, God.
他连离场都那么帅 天哪
Anu? I got something for you.
安努 我给你找到伴了
Now, this is Freddy.
这位是弗雷迪
As you can see, he has the exact
你看看 他的体格
same build as me, all right?
跟我完全一样 是不
And he is totally available. Ain't that right, Freddy?
他还是单身 是不 弗雷迪
That is what I call an arranged bang.
这才是真正的相亲
Freddy, are you scared of being confined in small spaces?
弗雷迪 你怕被囚禁在狭小空间吗
Oh, you'll do just fine.
你太适合了
Now, just remember, wherever you are,
记着 不论你在哪儿
the Mojo Man is there.
真汉子就在你身边
Damn it, Schmidt.
你真该死 施密特
I'm taking this.
我要用麦
Excuse me. Excuse me! Hold up!
不好意思 打扰了 闭嘴
You know, when I came here today,
知道吗 今天刚来这里的时候
I thought India was a pretty cool country.
我还觉得印度是个很棒的国家
You guys are obviously smart.
你们显然都很聪明
You l-looked at the roof of a bus and you said,
你们看着巴士车顶 想着
"That's not just a roof, that's more seating."
"这不只是车顶 还有座位呢"
Kal Penn, he's a genius. Thank you for him.
凯尔·潘是个天才 谢谢你们创造出他
But what I didn't know
可我不知道
is that you're a country full of blind idiots.
你们整国人都是瞎了眼的白♥痴♥
Oh, God. Because in your midst
我的天哪 因为在你们之中
walks a brown angel.
有一个棕皮肤天使
That woman. Right there.
那个女人 就在那里
I may be an idiot,
我可能是个傻瓜
but I'm smart enough to know what I lost.
但没傻到连失去了都不知道珍惜
You people could've had it all.
你们本可以拥有这一切
And you shoved her over there at a table with Nick.
可你们把她晾在那 跟尼克一张桌子
Get your crap together, India.
赶紧特么去追她 印度阿三
Schmidt...
施密特
out!
不玩儿了
Hello. I didn't see you over here.
你好 我在那里没看到你
I would love to...
我想...
Sorry I didn't see you earlier.
抱歉我之前没看到你
Okay. They're all-- okay.
好吧 他们都... 好吧
You don't all have to run over there at once.
你们别一下子扎堆跑过去啊
I mean, she... she's not that great, you guys.
她也没那么好啦 大伙儿
I mean, she's kind of old.
她挺老的
You should see her areolas-- one's like a helicopter pad,
你得看她的乳晕 一个像直升机停机坪
the other one's like a, you know, like...
另一个像...像
like a tick bite.
蜱虫叮咬的疤
It's freaky. Very disorienting.
很恶心的 很奇怪
Is this making you feel better at all?
我这样你会不会感觉好点
I just wanted to listen to Taylor Swift alone!
我只想一个人听泰勒·斯威夫特
How's that?
这动作如何
You know when you get dumped and you're, like, racking your brain
你被甩的时候 总会绞尽脑汁想
for what was it that I did wrong?
自己到底做错了什么
Well, this is a really unique situation
这次情况特殊
in that I don't have to do that.
我不用再想了
Well, what happened?
那是怎么回事
I'm sorry. I know what-- I know that it's my fault.
对不起 我知道 我知道这是我的错
I didn't mean it like...
我没想到事情会...
Jess, can I say something
杰茜 能让我说句
that'll potentially not help this situation? No.
对情况毫无帮助的话吗 不行
I've never been a home-wrecker.
我从来没试过当小三
And I liked it.
感觉真爽
I mean, Sam was threatened by me.
萨姆竟然受到我的威胁
I mean, I see that as a victory.
我把这当做胜利了
But in-in more important...
可...更重要的是
uh, ways, a huge, huge, devastating loss.
这...这是个巨大的损失
For you.
对你而言
Should I call Cece?
我该叫希希来吗
This feels like Cece territory.
感觉这是希希的管辖范围
This isn't Nick territory.
尼克不该出场
This is, uh...
这...
Look, Jess...
听着 杰茜
I'm sorry, okay,
对不起 真的
that I kissed you.
对不起 我吻了你
But I shouldn't have done it,
我不该亲你的
because it was obviously a mistake,
这显然是个错误
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表