and I laughed in your face?
我当着你面大笑
Well, my new answer... is yes.
我现在的答案是 我愿意
Be my girlfriend!
做我女友把
What's that all about?
发生了什么啊
Cream cheese in bulk?
大装奶油芝士
I mean, it's possible that Cece's right.
有可能希希是对的
I mean, maybe I'm just not
也许我这种男人
a serious relationship kind of guy.
不适合认真谈恋爱
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You dated Elizabeth for, like...
你和伊丽莎白约会
for years. Yeah.
有很多年了 对哦
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白
Yeah, but Elizabeth doesn't count.
但是伊丽莎白不能算数
She was during my "Big Guy" Period.
她出现在我的"大块头"时期
So you like the foot rub? Softer? Harder?
看来你喜欢脚底按♥摩♥ 重点还是轻点
That's perfect, Big Guy.
很完美了 大块头
Look at all these little toes.
看看这些小脚趾
All my little toesies feel so good when you rub 'em, though.
我的脚趾在你按♥摩♥的时候感觉好极了
This little... this little one went to market.
这小家伙 试一试
If Elizabeth doesn't count,
既然你说伊丽莎白不算数
then why is it seared into my brain forever?
但她为啥一直在我记忆里挥之不去
You were awfully salty about that.
你口味也太重了吧
She counts.
她算数
We need to make Cece jealous,
我们得让希希吃醋
and I don't think that's the route we want to take.
但我不觉得这条路可行
Then go to the wedding alone.
那就自己去参加婚礼吧
Oh. Well, then, go with Elizabeth.
那就和伊丽莎白一起去
Great idea, Winston. I'm gonna ask Elizabeth.
好主意 温斯顿 我去问问伊丽莎白
Yeah. You were of no help to me, Nick.
你真是没用 尼克
That's what... my whole thing about the whole thing
其实我一直都在说...
with Elizabeth was that I was also suggesting...
伊丽莎白 我还建议...
Thanks, guys. You're an idiot, dude.
谢啦 各位 你就是个傻缺
You're the worst. You guys were...
你烂透了 你们真是
How did you know we were here?
你怎么知道我们在这儿的
Oh! Oh, I just couldn't decide.
我真是没法决定
Your country's refusal to embrace Robbie Williams
你们国家为啥不愿意接纳罗比·威廉姆斯
will forever baffle me.
我一辈子都搞不懂
Well, I got to say, we're really glad
我不得不说
you're back at the table with us, Shivrang.
你能回来真是好 施拉
Shivrung. Let's play a classic
施朗 我们来玩个
bachelor party game right now. Mmhmm, all right.
经典的单身夜游戏吧 好啊
I'm gonna take a photo of my junk. Oh, no, you're not.
我要给我小♥弟♥弟♥照张相 怎么可能
Yeah, I am. 'Cause this is what we do in America, Shivrang. What?
当然可能 美国人都这么做 施拉
I work here. It doesn't matter.
我在这儿上班 没关系的
They're not gonna fire me. Oh, okay.
他们不会解雇我的 好吧
Yeah, yeah, it's fine.
放心 没事的
Okay. Yup. Just...
好吧 只是...
That is my junk in a photo. Okay.
好吧 这就是我小♥弟♥弟♥的照片 好啦
It's your turn, Shivrang. Take a photo of your junk.
换你了 施拉 给你家弟弟照张相
Oh, no. No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
We're all doing it.
我照了你也得照
No, it's not... Absolutely not.
不行 绝对不行
I'm begging you. But I will get us another round of drinks.
求你了 我再去拿些酒来
Take the photo... Take the picture, Shivrang.
快照 快照 施拉
Who fancies a shandy?
谁想要香蒂酒呀
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼东西
It's a drink.
一种酒饮料
Two for you guys coming right up.
你们都得喝 马上就来
Cece actually designed that toilet.
这马桶其实是希希设计的
Cece was a volunteer nurse, and, um...
希希扮成了个护士志愿者
No bottoms?
下面什么都没穿
You know, what-what happens in Orlando stays in Orlando.
在奥兰多发生的事情就别外传了
Nadia, seriously, turn it off.
娜迪亚 我认真的 关掉吧
Cece, is this how you like to spend time with your friends?
希希 你和朋友在一起就干这些事吗
Is this the kind of wife you want to be?
你就是想当这种妻子吗
No, no. It's not at all, okay?
不不 不是这样的
I didn't even know this party was happening.
我根本不知道她们会帮我办这个聚会
It was a surprise.
这是给我的惊喜
I promise you, this is so not me.
我向你保证 我不是这种人
I didn't want any of it.
这根本不是我想要的
Cece, you wanted a Bachelorette party
希希 从我认识你开始
ever since I've known you.
你就想要一个单身派对
Why do you have to pretend to be somebody you're not?
为什么你要假装你不是这样的人呢
What are you saying?
你什么意思
I'm just saying,
我的意思是
this is all moving really, really fast,
这一切都进展的太快了
and maybe you need to get to know Shivrang a little bit more,
也许你该再多了解施拉一点
and maybe you need to slow this down
也许你该把事情缓一缓
so he can get to know you.
让他能多了解你
I'm getting married in three weeks.
三周后我就要结婚了
Are you saying that I shouldn't get married in three weeks?
你想说我不该在三周后结婚吗
No. I'm just saying that maybe you should...
不是 我只是说你应该...
I knew it! I knew it!
我就知道 我就知道
You have been against this wedding from the beginning.
你从一开始就反对我结婚
Fine! I don't think you should marry Shivrang
好吧 如果你不得不改变自己的话
if it means you have to change who you are.
你就不应该嫁给施拉
Yeah, well, I don't need to take relationship advice
很好 我才不需要一个现在
from a girl who's in the middle of a seventh grade debacle
还和室友玩初中生式暧昧的姑娘
with a boy across the hall!
给我感情提示
"Oh, I'm a single adult, and I kissed another"
"我是个单身的成年人 我吻了"
"single adult. What's gonna happen?"
"另一个单身的成年人 怎么办"
"Does Nick like me?"
"尼克喜欢我吗"
"I better go pick out a party dress.”
"我该去穿条适合派对的裙子"
"I wear pajama sets!"
"我穿了套睡衣"
You question my pajamas,
你竟敢质疑我的睡衣
you make me question our entire friendship.
这让我不得不质疑我们的友情了
Let's say it, Jess! You never asked me
有话直说 杰茜 你根本不想
to be your maid of honor. It's awful hot in here.
请我当伴娘 这里好像异常火热啊
Who wants to cool down with a double scoop of Alfredo?
谁想和双炮阿尔弗雷多一起凉快一下呀
Not now, Alfredo!
现在不是时候 阿尔弗雷多
Seriously?
神马
Congratulations, Cece.
恭喜你 希希
Well, chaps, I guess we'll just have to make our own.
我想我们得自食其力了
But first, I have to use the bathroom.
但首先 我要去一下厕所
See you in a minute. This is fun.
待会儿见 这真好玩
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你和我想的一样吗
Fire...!
着火了
Real fire. This fire is real. Fire!
真的着火了 着火了
What are you doing? You were supposed to take the picture.
你在干嘛 你本该照相的
Aah! It's burning so fast!
这也烧太快了
Go put it out! You... Oh!
快把火扑灭
Look, you guys are acting really, really peculiar.
你们今天真是太古怪了
What is going on?
到底怎么回事
What is going on... is that, uh...
这回事就是...
recent I've been one-half orphaned.
最近我成了半孤儿
I'm sorry. Mymy dad passed away.
什么 我爸去世了
We orphans, man!
我们成孤儿了
And it would mean the world to us--
所以这对我们很重要
not so much--
别动手动脚的
If, uh... I miss Walt so much.
如果 我想死沃特了
if we can get a photo of your penis.
如果能给我们一张你小♥弟♥弟♥的照片
Wait. What? I'm sor...
等等 什么...
It would help with the grieving, it would just...
这能抚平我们的伤痛 只要你...
For Walt, man.
为了沃特
All right, all right, enough!
够了 别扯了
Okay.
好吧
We need a photo for... for Cece.
我们是为了...希希
Cece? Yeah. She's freaking out
希希 对 她紧张死了
'cause she's never seen you naked.
因为她连你裸体都没看过
And she's afraid it looks all funky.
而且她担心它不够雄伟
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表