Well, it took a year,
花了一年时间
she's finally cooking and cleaning.
她终于下厨房♥干清洁了
I knew this would pay off eventually.
就知道辛勤的期盼会有结果
Does everybody like egg pie?
大家都爱吃蛋黄派吗
Jess, I believe the word
杰茜 我觉得
you're looking for is "Frittata."
你想做的应该是"煎蛋饼"吧
Oh, Schmidt, stop staring at my fritta-tas!
施密特 别盯着姐的俩"大饼"看
You gotta do something, Nick.
快拯救她吧 尼克
My sister's coming, my mother's coming.
我姐姐老妈要大驾光临了
I love being unemployed. I love it!
失业真赞 我爱失业
If I'd lost my job a week ago,
我要是一周前失业了
I'd be deep in a porn hole by now.
现在绝对沉浸在苍老师艺术作品的海洋中
Five-second rule.
5秒规则
The images, the things I would have seen by now. It's...
图赞声响片好看 大♥师♥杰作享不尽
Jess, are you cooking a frittata in a saucepan?
杰茜 你是在拿平底锅做煎蛋饼吗
What is this, prison?
拜托 你是这是在做牢饭吗
Jar. Jar. That's a jar for sure.
罚钱 必须罚
Yeah, I know. I already got the money ready.
知道 我早把钱准备好了
No! Damn it! What? Oh, no!
不 我靠 什么 不
No!
不是吧
Jess! What is this?!
杰茜 这是什么玩意
I just finished that last night. Isn't it great?
我昨晚完成的作品 很棒是吧
Felt art?
是毛毡画吗
Nick? I'm on it.
尼克 我来搞定
What? What photograph were you working from?
怎么了 你是拿哪张照片做临摹的
My hair hasn't looked like that in three weeks.
哥早在三周前就换发型了
Your hair looks just like that, Schmidt.
你现在的发型和画里一模一样 小施
Yeah, your hair looks just like that. You are perfect in that.
是啊 和画里一模一样 画里的你很帅
This is making me furious.
快被你气死了
It's multi-cloth collage.
这是拿碎布拼贴的
Insane!
疯掉了
Jess, can I have a word with you?
杰茜 听我说一句好吗
Take a break!
休息下
You're looking at this the wrong way.
你不该如此面对失业
This is the first time
这是你平生头一遭
you don't have to be anywhere or do anything. Right.
如此自♥由♥ 不受地点事情限制 是
You could make weird art
作不作诡异的绘画
or don't make weird art.
都是你的自♥由♥
But the point is you can do whatever you want.
重点在于你可以随心所欲
You could go off the grid. You could be an outlaw.
你可以无拘无束 自♥由♥洒脱一回
I'm not really someone who goes off the grid, Nick.
我不是那种无拘无束型的人 尼克
Whoo-hoo! I'm off the grid!
姐无拘 姐无束
I'm so far off the grid,
姐离拘束好远好远
that everybody's all, "She's off the grid!"
大家都说 "那妹子无拘无束呀"
And then I'm all, "I don't play by your rules.
我就说 "姐才不鸟你们的规矩"
I can drink at 11:00... a.m
上午11点 姐照喝不误
Yeah, that backfired pretty quickly.
效果迅速适得其反啊
High five.
击起掌来
Look at that, look at that, look at that.
啧啧 看看哥这张俊脸
My mom always said I was a late bloomer.
我娘总说我奶油不长毛
Wait till she sees this mustache! Bam!
等着被哥的胡须震惊吧
That's not a shadow? What?
那不是影子吗 什么
'Cause your nose makes a shadow right over your...
我以为是你的大鼻子在嘴唇上方投的影子
Oh, now it is a mustache. You look adorable.
现在看还真是胡子 你真帅
Winston, I need you to be honest with me, okay? Yeah.
温斯顿 你诚实回答我 好
Does your mother not like me?
你老妈是不是讨厌我
Yes.
是的
She does, she does not like me?
真的吗 她不喜欢我吗
Schmidt, she loves you.
施密特 她爱你
Good, good, because, you know, historically speaking,
很好 因为 日月明鉴
I'm like, catnip to tough-talking African-American women.
我在话语强硬的非裔美国女人面前温顺到不行
It's 'cause I don't front, know what I mean?
因为哥从来都以诚待人 懂不
Don't do that.
别这个调调
A'ight.
中
What is that?
这是啥词汇
What's your name?
你叫什么
I'm Nick.
我叫尼克
Nick's name is Nick!
尼克也叫尼克
Nick, meet Nick. Hi, Nick.
尼克 这位是尼克 你好 尼克
You guys even look alike.
你俩看着都有点像
Look at that turtle face.
看你俩这苦瓜脸
Nick, want these kegs behind the bar?
尼克 酒吧后面这些桶要吗
Yes. Yes.
当然 当然
He was talking to me. He was talking to you.
他在跟我说 他在跟你说
Andy, I'll go get your check, bud.
安迪 我一会去给你开支票 伙计
Oh, hey, Winston, you know, you can just have
温斯顿 冰箱里的豆泥t
the hummus in there, okay? It's giving me the toots.
都归你了 我吃那玩意难受
Hey, Schmidt.
嘿 施密特
Hey, Alisha.
嘿 艾丽莎
You look great.
你看起来真棒
Thanks.
谢谢
It's like they stretched the ugly out of Winston.
你完全排除了温斯顿身上的丑陋基因
How's the hoops?
篮球耍得如何
Good, it's good. Yeah?
不错 挺好的 是吗
Very impressive, pro ball.
赞一个 职业女篮哎
I mean, women's pro, but still. Swoosh.
真是巾帼不让须眉呀
I was working in real estate, but I got laid off, so...
我曾在房♥地♥产♥业工作 但失业了 所以
I got laid off last week!
我上周刚失业
I don't even know what to do with myself.
我都不知道自己该干什么了
I just told myself it was a chance to start over.
我告诉自己这是个重新来过的机会
Yes. Be someone that I've always wanted to be, you know?
是的 终于可以成为心之所向的人
I'm Jess.
我叫杰茜
Hi. How are ya?
你好吗
I'm Bearclaw!
我是熊爪哥
Bearclaw helps me with the deliveries.
熊爪哥帮我运送啤酒
Here's your check, my man. Thanks, man.
支票在此 谢谢了伙计
Maybe I'll see you around. I'm in the phone booth.
咱回头见 我住在电♥话♥亭
Um, oh, it was nice to meet you, Jess.
很高兴见到你 杰茜
Nice meeting you, too. And, Jess, you met me.
我也很高兴见到你 杰茜 还有我
Nice to meet you both.
见到两位都很高兴
Hey, Nick, I know what I'm gonna do with all my free time.
尼克 我终于知道休业时期该做什么了
Him. You like him?
做他 你喜欢他吗
Mother, may I? Can you give him my phone number?
那还用问 你把他的电♥话♥号♥码给我吧
Yeah, absolutely.
好的 必须给你
Winston, your sister got so hot.
温斯顿 你姐姐摇身变辣妞哦
I'm gonna have to Shaq attack her.
哥要像大鲨鱼那样进攻她
Schmidt. May I have your blessing? 'Cause I'm gonna be,
施密特 你会祝福我吗 因为我要
like, dribbling up the court. Schmidt.
运球上篮搞定美女 施密特
Boom. Technical foul.
嘣 技术犯规
Boom. Illegal use of the hands. Boom.
嘣 手球啦 嘣
Hello, Schmidt. Charmaine.
你好 施密特 夏尔曼
Charmaine!
夏尔曼
The loft just became big Mama's House!
蓬荜因咱温家老妈而生辉
Give me a hug.
来抱抱
You gonna take care of this?
你能管住他吗
He's dead to me. Okay.
我早已当他不存在了 好
Hi. Excuse me. Are you Katie?
打扰一下 你是凯蒂吗
I'm Sam from Cupid Match.
我是世纪佳缘的萨姆
And I'm the girl from my dreams of you.
我就是你的梦中佳人
You are Katie, right?
你是凯蒂 对吗
Yeah. Finally.
是的 终于找到你了
I am. I'm Katie. Hi.
我就是凯蒂 你好
Hi. So many e-mails back and forth.
你好 咱俩来往了很多电邮
How's the little dog of yours?
你的小狗怎么样了
I had to put her-in down on the way here.
我来的路上把它埋了
Oh, my God! I know.
天呐 我懂的
Can I tell you something?
能告诉你一些事吗
Uh, not really.
还是算了吧
I'm you from the future.
我来自未来的你
Well, that's a first.
这噱头还是头一回听
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表