You're a frickin' gold digger, Jess.
你是个该死的拜金女 杰茜
What?! I think that's what you just said.
什么 你刚才说的不就这意思么
If I were a gold digger,
如果我是拜金女
do you think I'd be interested in you?
老娘还会看上你吗
I would be the worst gold digger in the world.
那我肯定是世界上最烂的拜金女
You're a friggin' gold digger.
你就是个十足的拜金女
No, I'm not, Nick.
才不是 尼克
I'm so disappointed in you. Shut up!
我对你很失望 闭嘴吧
I'm not a gold digger.
我才不是什么拜金女
Then prove it.
那就来点证明吧
Ow! My jaw. What?
疼 我的下巴 怎么了
Then move your damn head.
那就动动你的脑袋
Then kiss me like a man!
拜托你吻得爷们儿点
Damn it!
该死
What's wrong with your hand?
你手又怎么了
I burnt it in your damn soup. Is that what you wanted...
你那碗该死的汤给烫的 你想这样吗
Well, who burns their hand in soup?
哪个白♥痴♥会被汤给烫到手啊
I do!
我啊
You're a mess!
你个大废物
You are so annoying with your little shorts.
你的那些小短裤太烦人了
Why are you so angry all the time?
你怎么总是那么怒气冲冲的
I told you, shut up.
再说一遍 闭嘴
Shut up and take off your clothes right now.
闭上你的嘴 脱掉衣服
And I mean it, take off your clothes.
我说了 脱掉你的衣服
You're just chaotic. Everywhere you go.
甭管到哪 你都是一团糟
Stop talking!
别说了
Wherever you go! You are This is not the time to talk,
无论到哪你都 这不是说话的时候
that is the stupidest thing...
愚蠢至极
I'm gonna grab some paper towels.
我去拿点纸巾
An aquarium the size of a sixth grader just broke,
一个跟小学生一样大的鱼缸碎了
and you're grabbing paper towels?
你的第一反应是去拿点纸巾
Yes, I'm getting paper towels.
是的 我去拿纸巾
What are you thinking?! Okay, you know what?
你脑子进水了吧 你知道吗
I'm out. You can't clean this up with paper towels.
我放弃了 纸巾解决不了问题
I'm not... You don't want to clean it up.
我不是 你就是不想清理
No, that's not what it is. Well, you know what?
不是这样的 你知道吗
If you're not cleaning it up, I do not want to be told
如果你不去打扫 我不想被叨叨
I'm not cleaning it up. What to do, by you, right this second!
我也不打扫 现在你去做你该做的
I'm not... just 'cause I'm a woman? That's it! I'm out!
就因为我是女人吗 我受够了
Please.
搞清楚点吧
You piss me off! This is a bad idea.
你气死我吧 真不是个好主意
I know you're going out into the ocean
我知道你即将奔向大海
lionfish, but...
亲爱的狮子鱼 但是
I ever see you again, then...
我将再也见不到你了
And should you meet a charming...
你会遇到魅力四射的
physically fit, what-- I don't know, whatever kind of fish
与你生理相配的 我不知道鱼丸
gefilte fish come from...
是什么鱼做的
Treat him well.
好好待他吧
Be careful.
小心点啊
You gotta be kidding me!
开什么国际玩笑啊
Stay alive!
坚持住啊
Stay alive! Cece!
别死啊 希希
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表