it can get really, really stupid.
你真的可以很蠢
I am the stupidest of all the stupid boys. No.
我是蠢蛋中的蠢蛋 不是啦
I'm gonna be there, and I'm gonna hold your hand,
我会陪你过去 握着你的手
and I wanted to tell you that last night,
昨晚我就想告诉你
but you ran away.
但你跑掉了
Yeah.
是啊
I want to meet your mom.
我要去见你妈妈
Oh, my God.
天啊
Hey, Elvis!
猫王
What are we going to do, Winnie?
我们怎么办啊 温尼
Everyone's waiting. Mrs. Miller, how about I just
大家都干等着 米勒太太 不如我上去
go up there and I say a few words?
先讲几句救个场
Keep it light, keep it happy. Right.
说得轻松点 开心点 好的
Don't mention the felony thing,
别提他犯重罪的事
or Paraguay,
也别说巴拉圭
or the storage space.
或者储藏室
Hey, y'all.
大家好
Now, some of y'all know me.
你们中有人认识我
I am Winston.
我是温斯顿
And I look at today as a celebration.
在我眼里今天是场庆祝
So let's have a party.
所以我们来开派对吧
You know, because a party
因为一场派对
is what Walt would have...
才是沃特想...
A party is...
一场派对是...
a party, uh...
一场派对...
Walt would have wanted us to have a party.
沃特想让我们开派对
I can do this.
我能行的
I can do this, I can do this.
我能行的 能行的
Oh, Walt!
沃特啊
I can't do this no more, Walt!
我撑不下去啦 沃特
Hey. You done with this?
你喝够了吗
Hey! What's going on?
怎么回事
This is Elvis? No...
这是猫王吗 不...
This funeral's going down the toilet.
这场葬礼糟糕到极点了
I promised Walter it'd be
我答应沃特
beautiful and full of life.
葬礼会很轻松活泼
I promised.
我答应过他
I'm sending everyone home.
我让大家都回家吧
Wait. Bonnie.
等等 邦妮
Are you tapping me on the shoulder, girlie?
你居然敢拍我肩膀 小姑娘
Let me make this totally clear.
我来跟你说清楚
I don't want you here.
我不想让你留下
I don't know you.
我不认识你
I don't know your people.
也不认识你周围那群人
You tap me twice?
你还拍
I... please wait for Nick.
我... 您再等等尼克吧
It's important.
这事很重要
Then why is he not here?
那他怎么还没来
No eulogy? No Elvis?
没悼词没猫王
I'd rather not have a funeral
如果没有对我丈夫的尊重
if it's not gonna honor my husband.
这样没诚意的追悼会不如不办
And I'm out.
我也不行了
I want to thank you for coming,
感谢各位今天的出席
but it's, uh, over now, so...
追悼会到此结束 各位请...
Stop the funeral!
追悼会结束
Everybody sit down.
各位请坐
This is the King.
摇滚之王在此
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
I think you mean...
我觉得你是想说
"What the heaven?"
搞什么天
Mama.
妈妈
It's Elvis.
是猫王耶
**As the snow flies*
*雪花飘落
**On a cold and gray Chicago*
*芝加哥阴冷的早晨
What is this?
什么玩意儿
**A poor little baby child was born*
*一个可怜的小生命诞生
**In the ghetto*
*在犹太区
**In the ghetto*
*在犹太区
**And his mama cried*
*他妈妈流着泪
**Cause if there's one thing that she don't need*
*因为她唯一不需要的
**It's another hungry mouth to feed*
*就是又添了一张嗷嗷待哺的嘴
**In the ghetto*
*在犹太区
**In the ghetto*
*在犹太区
You know, this is every day in North Korea.
北朝鲜的真实写照 你懂的
**Down in Chi-town*
*在芝加哥城的
**In the ghetto*
*犹太区里
**In the ghetto*
*在犹太区里
I'm gonna hit her.
看我不削她
Mom, please.
妈 别这样
Dad would've liked this.
爸泉下有知 会喜欢的
He would've faked a slip and fall and sued the funeral home.
他大概会找各种荒唐的借口起诉殡仪馆
But he would've liked this.
但这一出他肯定会喜欢的
Thank you, Jess.
谢谢你 杰茜
You're welcome, Mama.
不用谢 妈妈
I used to always tell my dad
以前为了跟老爸对着干
that I hated Elvis just to piss him off.
我总跟他说我讨厌猫王
And he would get really mad,
他会很生气
the way Walt could get really mad.
你们都知道他火有多大
And, uh, he would turn it up loud
然后他会扯开嗓子一首接一首地
just to spite me and sing all the Elvis songs.
唱猫王的歌♥来报复我
He was very good at gambling.
他赌博有一手
He had a great mustache.
长着一脸大胡子
Hey, man. What?
你没事吧 怎么了
And he was so mean to cabbies in such a cool way.
他调戏出租车司机的时候非常范儿
And he never was scared.
他从未表现出畏惧
How did he do that?
他究竟怎么做到的
I don't know if Walt was...
我不知道该如何评价沃特
a good guy or a bad guy
终其一生
in the whole scheme of things, you know.
是好还是坏
But he was my dad, and I'm sure gonna miss him.
但他总归是我爸 我会想他的
You okay, Mama?
你还好吧 妈妈
Yeah, I'm gonna be okay, Mama.
我会好起来的
**'Cause if there's one thing that she don't need*
*因为她唯一不需要的
**It's another hungry mouth to feed*
*就是又添了一张嗷嗷待哺的嘴
**In the ghetto*
*在犹太区
**In the ghetto*
*在犹太区
**In the ghetto*
*在犹太区
**In the ghetto*
*在犹太区
**In the ghetto*
*在犹太区
**In the ghetto*
*在犹太区
**In the ghetto*
*在犹太区
**In the ghetto*
*在犹太区
**In the ghetto*
*在犹太区
I really feel transported to the ghetto.
我真感觉我到了犹太区
**In the ghetto, in the ghetto...*
*在犹太区 在犹太区
Owe me a gold chain, or at least the price of a gold chain.
你欠我一条金链 或者折现也行
Or maybe just a giant lobster. It's all about the gesture,
或者一个超大的龙虾 你得表示表示
and I will get my gesture.
不表示不行
My face touched the mustache
我今天脸都贴到
of a carcass today, Bobby.
一具尸体的大胡子上了 波比
I'm not afraid of you.
我不怕你了
I got some advice for you: Stay out of Boston.
我给你点建议吧 滚出波士顿
What, you gonna keep me out of the whole city?
什么 是要赶我出波士顿吗
I work TSA at Logan.
我在洛根机场的交通安全管理局上班
I'll put a gun in your luggage.
在你行李里放把枪你猜会怎样
Why do you got to bring weapons into it, Bobby?
你往我行李里放枪做什么 波比
Hey, wh-where do you think you're going with that hat?
你准备把那顶帽子戴到哪儿去
Bonnie, I just really wanted something to remember him by.
邦妮 我想拿点他的东西当做念想
Uh-huh. Empty your pockets.
是吗 把你口袋翻出来看看
Okay, look, all I got
好吧 我就拿了
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表