I wonder what that's about.
我也想知道那是怎么一回事
W-What, do you owe money on the rent?
怎... 怎么 你是交不起房♥租吗
I mean, what-what is going on here?
这到底... 到底是怎么一回事
Dad, I don't know what's going on.
老爸 我也不知道是怎么一回事
We haven't had a chance to talk it out yet.
我们还没来得及谈这件事呢
Well, when did this happen? Last night.
什么时候发生的 昨天晚上
Nick! Why am I telling you this?
尼克 我为什么要跟你说这些
Jess, why are you picking him?
杰茜 你为什么选他
He's a lazy, drunken, cable thief.
他是个懒惰 嗜酒 偷有线信♥号♥♥的贼
Wh-What's wrong with Wilson?
为... 为什么不选威尔逊
Dad, there's nothing wrong with Nick.
老爸 尼克没什么不好的
You don't even know him.
你都不了解他
I do know him.
我非常了解他
I know him.
我了解他
When I was young, I was confused, I was lost,
我年轻时 也困惑过 迷失过
I had no plan.
我没有人生规划
But I went ahead and got married anyway.
但不管怎样我还是结婚了
And if I had figured things out before I got married,
要是我在结婚之前就做好打算
I might still be with your mother.
也许现在我还和你妈妈在一起
So I do know you.
所以我非常了解你
You're not your father.
你不是你父亲
You're me.
你是我
And I'm not good enough for my little girl.
可是我还配不上我的宝贝女儿呢
Yeah I got my own damn cake,
没错 我给自己买♥♥了该死的蛋糕
and you can't have none!
一口也不给你们吃
I got to...
我要...
Nick, wait, Nick... No, I really...
尼克 别 尼克 我真...
Damn it, Dad!
你真是的 老爸
You know I'm right.
你知道我是对的
Oh, I have to go.
我得走了
I have to go back to school now.
我得回学校了
You sure you want to be eating so much cake
你确定你这么好的身材
with a body like that?
需要吃那么多蛋糕吗
Guys?
同学们
Guys?
同学们
I've had a bad day!
我今天过得很糟糕
Sit down!
坐下
All of you!
全都坐下
What is with everyone today?
今天大家都怎么了
Everything started so good.
一开始什么事都那么美好
Boy.
我的天
My roommate.
我室友
It was good, I'm not gonna lie.
跟他感觉很好 这事我不撒谎
It was very good.
真的特别好
But I can't date my dad.
但我又不能跟我爸这样的约会
Look... life's messy.
听着 人生是复杂的
It kicks you in the ass.
有时真♥他♥妈♥的痛苦
That's right, I said "Ass."
没错 我爆粗口了
But it does, it kicks you in the ass.
但这话没错 有时人生是痛苦的
And, um...
但是
the messy parts are the...
复杂的人生
best parts.
才最精彩
Thank you, Miguel.
谢谢你 米格尔
The gesture is very sweet.
你的好意我心领了
These are very bad for you.
但这东西有害健康
I've got a car.
我开车上学
I could take you to the movies.
咱们可以坐我的车去看电影
No, you don't...
不可能吧
You do?
真假的
Jess called you?
杰茜叫你来的吧
Yeah, she said you needed me.
她说你需要我
She also told me to watch out for the girl
她还要我小心一个长得像
who looked like Mandy Patinkin
曼迪·帕廷金的女孩
We can't get married like this.
咱们不能这样结婚
Hey, look, if this is our biggest problem,
如果这是我们最大的挑战
I'll take it.
我接受
I'll make a call and fix it.
我这就打个电♥话♥解决它
Now that your mom's dead,
既然你妈去世了
do you do all the landlording yourself?
你就自己做房♥东了吗
You want to dance?
想跳舞吗
I'm wearing the shirt that you got me.
这衣服是你送我的
Did you think I threw it away?
你以为我把它扔了吗
Frogetaboutit.
忘了蛙
Go home, Schmidt.
回家去吧 施密特
I don't want to go home, Elizabeth.
我不想回家 伊丽莎白
Look, I want to be with you.
我想跟你在一起
I-I don't care who knows it.
我 我不在乎谁知道
Hey, Geppetto.
喂 大鼻子
Make with the "Oom pah pah."
给哥来段《哦啪啪》
We have a pump
我那有个泵
that can blow that thing up in, like, two seconds.
眨眼的功夫就能吹起来
I prefer to do this the old-fashioned way.
我要用传统方式解决
I know that's not the way things are done around here.
我明白你们年轻人不这样
So long as I'm in town,
但只要我还在这里
I am going to sleep between you and him.
我就要睡在你跟他中间
Dad, you don't have to worry about me.
爸 你不用担心我
I know you think this is gonna be a mess,
我知道你觉得我俩会搞得一片混乱
but it's my mess.
但这是我的事
Jess, I'm your fatheur
杰茜 我是你♥爸♥
I'll always worry about you.
我永远都会替你担心
This was the breakfast I was gonna give you this morning.
这就是我今天早上准备给你的早餐
I hope my dad didn't get in your head.
希望我爸的话没在你脑子里阴魂不散
No.
没有
Uh, no, uh...
没有的事
Oh, look who took the romance spot.
看看是谁把浪漫专属区占了
We were just gonna match up constellations with
我们正想对比一下星座轨迹
the mole patterns on my back.
跟我背上的痣的走向呢
Then we're gonna get drunk and try to find people doing it.
然后喝个烂醉再偷看嘿♥咻♥的人
Yeah.
没错
First come, first serve. Scram.
先到先得 闪一边去
Oh, is that how it is now?
哟 口气不小啊
You just own the roof?
屋顶是你家的嘛
Hey, what's everybody do...?
大家都干嘛呢
You guys remembered?
你们还记得呢
Oh, my good...
我的天
This whole time, I thought you guys forgot.
一整天 我都以为你们忘了
Is that a golden telescope?
那是个黄金望远镜吗
You know how much I love to explore space and time, man!
你知道我多爱探索宇宙和时间的 伙计
Thank you!
谢谢你们
Happy birthday! I love you.
生日快乐 我爱你们
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
It's the birthday boy.
这可是寿星
Come here, I'm gonna set it up for you.
快来 我给你架起来
Why can't I have the telescope?
为什么不能我来
But it's my telescope.
因为这是我的望远镜
Thought it was for me.
还以为是送我的呢
Get in, get into it, man. Yay, the birthday boy!
快去 快去瞅一眼 寿星
Get into it. Get in there, birthday boy!
赶紧望望 小寿星
Happy birthday, Winston.
生日快乐 温斯顿
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表