What's happening?
出什么事了
Sam, I'm so sorry.
萨姆 我很抱歉
It was a false alarm.
一场虚惊而已
All right.
好吧
What are you doing back there?
你在里面干嘛呢
Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
舌吻 舌吻 舌吻
Okay, let's just do this already.
好吧 我们速战速决
Just kiss me. No, I'm not gonna kiss you.
快吻我 不 我不能
Kiss me! Jess, stop!
吻我啊 杰茜 别这样
God! Miller, just kiss me already!
老天啊 米勒 别磨蹭了
No, not like this!
不 现在这样不行
That, that... What? What does that mean?
那个 怎么了 什么意思
No, I didn't...
不 我不是
Nothing. I just, I didn't mean it like that.
没事 只是 我不是那个意思啦
I just, we can't like that because
我只是觉得我们不能那样因为
that's not.... Do you know, like...?
就是不 你知道的 像是
It's very, like, you don't...
很像是 你不
That's not what it...
这件事本来不该
Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
舌吻 舌吻 舌吻
Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
舌吻 舌吻 舌吻
Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
舌吻 舌吻 舌吻
If you'll excuse me.
不好意思
Nick, what are you doing?
尼克 你要干嘛
What are you do...?
你要干...
I'm fine. Nick!
我没事 尼克
I just have to move this, right here-- my back. Aah!
我只要把这个挪开 我的背
Okay, this makes sense.
好了 这样就行了
What are you doing?!
你到底想干嘛
I just need a little air...
我就是需要点新鲜空气
What are you doing?!
天哪你在干嘛
This is what I needed. This is...
这就是我要的 这真是
Nick, you don't have to kiss me!
尼克 你可以不吻我
Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
舌吻 舌吻 舌吻
Help! Help me!
救命 救救我
I made a very bad mistake!
我犯了个致命错误
Nick, no! No!
尼克 别啊 不要
Help me open this window! Help!
帮我开窗 救命
Hold it right there!
挺住啊
You scared me half to death out there.
你在窗台把我吓个半死
Are you not getting enough attention?
你还嫌自己不够惹眼嘛
I'm fine! I am fine!
我没事 我没事
You wouldn't let me out.
你们不放我出去
I was partly joking! Nick, we will talk
我就是开个玩笑 尼克 这件事
about this in the morning.
我们早上再谈
Yes, we will. But first...
没错 但是首先
I'm gonna go do stuff with a girl.
让哥去找妹子哈皮一下
I'm sorry. I'm glad you're okay.
对不起 你没事就好
I'm fine. I'm just, I got...
我很好 我只是有点
Hey, Nick,
嘿 尼克
if you ever feel the urge to jump again, you call me.
如果你还有想跳楼的冲动 记得找我
Thank you.
谢谢你
I am genuinely afraid of her.
我真有点怕怕了
I wish you didn't do that.
真希望你没那么做
Close the door.
关上门
Thank you.
谢谢
That was freakin' hilarious!
真是太他妈搞笑了
I mean, Jess, he jumped out on a ledge instead of kissing you.
杰茜 他宁愿跳上窗台也不愿意吻你
Can you believe that?
你能相信吗
I'm an idiot.
我是个白♥痴♥
Well, he's missing out.
过了这村 没有这店
You want to go to bed?
想回去睡觉吗
Okay.
好
Nick!
尼克
The scratching's back.
刮门声又回来了
All right, all right.
好了 好了
Jess, I'll take care of it.
杰茜 我会搞定的
Relax.
淡定
There's nobody there.
门外没人啊
Admiral! Brian!
上将布莱恩
Admiral Hornbeck! Brian, down!
上将霍恩贝克·布莱恩 过来
Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
不好意思 真对不起
Sometimes he gets out... Is that my coat?
有时候他不受控制 那是我的风衣吗
What...?
怎么回事
I thought my package was delivered here.
我以为我的包裹寄到了这里
It's her coat. I was knocking and knocking.
是她的风衣 我有一直敲门
Are you sleeping in it?!
你穿着它睡的吗
I think he might have been. Why?!
恐怕是的 为啥啊
Cause it's a fantastic coat.
因为它很神奇
It gives me confidence.
让哥充满自信
Man, that is a woman's coat.
老兄 这是女式风衣耶
What are you doing? All right, well, this is not the...
你这是干嘛 好吧 只是它不是
Give her the coat, Nick.
还给她 尼克
I love this coat.
我爱死这件风衣了
So much weird crap happens in this apartment.
公♥寓♥之大 无奇不有
He's really sorry.
他真的很抱歉
God!
上帝
Well, I guess the old Nick is back, huh?
我猜原来的尼克又回来了
Yeah. I'm gonna miss Trench Coat Nick.
是啊 我会怀念风衣尼克的
He was pretty great.
他可棒了
I might miss him.
没准我也会
I liked him.
我挺喜欢他
He had guts.
他有胆
It was a woman's coat.
那是女式风衣
Good night, Nick. Good night.
晚安 尼克 晚安
I meant something like that.
我指的是现在这样
Oh, uh, hey, babe,
宝贝
do you mind if I, uh, put this somewhere else?
你介意我把这玩意儿放到别处吗
It's kind of, it's kind of creeping me out
它让我浑身起鸡皮疙瘩
when I'm trying to go to sleep.
夜不能寐
Yeah, that's fine.
行 没事
Cool. That's fine.
很好 没事
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表