No, it's cool, it's cool.
没事 没关系
Hey, guys. Hey, Robby.
伙计们 罗比
Hey, look, I get it.
我知道了
Guy who shot John Lennon
你扮的是杀死约翰·列侬的家伙吧
dressed as a Ninja Turtle. No.
扮成忍♥者神龟的 不
Cece, you're an angel, as always.
希希 你是天使 一直都是
Get off my horse, Schmidt.
滚下我的马 施密特
Hey, Lincoln, right? That's awes...
你是林肯对吧 真棒...
You know, I was just thinking about Lincoln today.
我今天还想到林肯了呢
Yeah, Robby, we all were.
罗比 我们都会想
This is kind of funny.
真有趣
The two of you together on that horse,
你们俩骑着一匹马
you kind of look like a bride and a groom.
看上去就像一对新郎新娘
I will throw you
我会亲手
off of this horse with my bare hands. I will.
把你从这马上扔下去 你信不信
I'm gonna tell him how I feel tonight.
我今晚要向他表白
You are? Think so.
真的 应该是
What'd you carve here?
你在刻什么呢
Oh, it's a secret. I'm not done yet.
不告诉你 我还没刻完呢
What's wrong with me?
我是怎么了
I wanted this for so long with her,
我明明一直都想和她在一起
and now... it's just too much.
现在却...一切来得太快了
You know?
你懂吗
You want to know why I don't like haunted houses?
你知道我为什么不喜欢鬼屋吗
Why? Because they're just like relationships.
为啥 因为这和谈恋爱是一个道理
You walk in all confident,
开始时满怀信心
and then once you get in,
可一旦你进了屋子
it's not what you thought it was gonna be, and it's scary.
情况和你想象中完全不同 异常恐怖
Nice, you've liked her for a long time.
你都喜欢她这么久了
Go in the "Haunted house."
"闯进鬼屋"看看嘛
I'm gonna go in the "Haunted house."
我也打算"闯进鬼屋"呢
Ta-da! That's me,
看呀 这是我
that's you, and that's our dog.
这是你 这是我们的小狗狗
I look so scared.
我看上去真吓人
Bride and groom?
你们扮的是新郎新娘吗
No!
不是
No, I'm here with the Ninja Turtle!
我和这只忍♥者神龟才是一对
Bride and Ninja Turtle.
新娘和忍♥者神龟
I don't get it.
我不明白
I don't get it, either.
我也不明白
Like she lost a bet or something.
好像她正被罚大冒险似的
What is wrong with you?
你出什么毛病了
Seriously!
我说真的
It's okay, Cece.
没事的 希希
No, it's not okay!
才不是没事
You need to go home and change, Schmidt.
你立刻给我滚回家换套衣服 施密特
I know you have more costumes in your closet.
我知道你衣橱里还有很多套服装
Those costumes are for Purim. Purim's in March.
那都是为三月的普林节准备的
I don't care! You're doing this intentionally
我才不管 你就是故意
just to mess with me!
来给我捣乱
All right, calm down.
好了 都冷静
Everybody just... just calm down.
大家都...冷静点
All right, Schmidt? Let's take a walk.
好吗 施密特 我们去走走
Let's take a walk.
一起走走
Look, let's just cut the crap, okay?
我们就把话说明吧
I know you think I'm dumb,
我知道你觉得我是个笨蛋
and you can hit on Cece and make fun of me all day long,
你可以尽情勾搭希希 取笑我蠢
but I'm not going anywhere, all right?
但我不会就此消失 懂吗
You're a big guy, you know that?
你块头可大啊
Yeah.
是啊
Luckily, I've got a stone forehead.
幸好我练了铁头功
What?
什么
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No, it's cool, man. You just tried to headbutt me.
没事 伙计 你刚想用头撞我
I had to stop you. No, yeah, yeah.
我只能阻止你 不不
I got you. I got you. All right.
我知道 好的
Damn it! Schmidt, you did it again.
可恶 施密特 你又想撞我
How do you see that coming every time?
你怎么每次都防得住
You wind up. You make, like, a little wind-up thing.
你会弯腰 就像这样摆动
I just... Hit me right in the forehead.
我就... 直接打在我额头上
Yeah, well, you tried to head-butt me with your forehead.
是你想用头撞我
Yeah, I know I was trying to head-butt you.
我就是想撞你
Okay, listen.
好吧 听着
I think there's two options here.
现在咱有两条路可走
We can either go the way that things have been going
一是一直像之前这样吵来吵去
and we're going to have a big problem,
迟早会出大乱子
or we can just knock this off and let's be friends, okay?
或者我们可以冰释前嫌成为朋友 怎样
I'm sorry. Okay. I'm sorry, too.
抱歉 我也是
I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
No, truce. All right, truce.
休战吧 好的休战
Will you stop trying to head-butt me, man?
你是不会放弃用头撞我了是吧
I just...
我就...
Look at this guy.
看那人呀
Looking great. Oh, my God.
装扮真棒 我的天
What? He came.
怎么 他来了
He's not wearing a costume.
但没化妆
Yeah, but he came, so...
但他还是来了
Oh, I got to sneeze.
我得打个喷嚏
I'm a clown for you.
我是你专属的小丑
Just don't ask me to wear this in bed.
别指望我把这个带上♥床♥
Okay.
好
I think, when he comes here tonight,
他今晚来的时候
I'm just going to be like, "Sam, crazy idea--
我就打算和他说我有个疯狂的想法
why don't we take this to another level?"
"咱俩要不要试着进一步发展"
And pretend like I'm just thinking of it, but I'm not...
好像我只是随便想想 但其实不是...
Can you hand me my coffee? Yeah.
帮我递下咖啡好吗 好
Zombie, just tell him the truth.
僵尸 直接向他表白吧
Mummy's right. Take the big swing.
她说得对 告诉他你的感觉
It's okay to be vulnerable.
偶尔示弱没关系的
You guys are right.
你们说得对
Life as a doctor.
身为医生
Your phone must just be blowing up with life-saving texts, huh?
你肯定经常收到求救的短♥信♥吧
"Don't die on me, Danny Boy! Use the paddles!"
"不许死 小丹尼 快划桨"
No, it's a girl.
不 是个姑娘
Oh, I thought Jess was working.
杰茜不是在工作嘛
It's another girl. Just a weekend thing.
是另一个姑娘 我们待过一个周末
Does Jess know you're texting other girls?
杰茜知道你和其他姑娘发短♥信♥吗
Yeah. We're, like, totally honest with each other.
知道啊 我们之间没什么秘密
You know? I mean, she wants a relationship less than I do.
她比我还不想谈恋爱
It's actually awesome.
真是太棒了
Right.
是啊
And you're coming over tonight, hmm?
你今晚过来吗
And she's going to talk to you.
她想和你谈谈
All right, man.
好吧
You've got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Just do it, Nick.
去吧 尼克
Don't be scared, Nick.
别怕 尼克
You're a grown man. This is a haunted house.
你都成年了 只是个鬼屋
Game time.
游戏时间
I have no idea how they deep-fry a turkey dinner,
我真不知道他们怎么做出油炸火鸡晚餐的
but I am so glad they do because I love it.
可我很开心 他们做得可棒了
Do you love your legs?
你喜欢吃鸡腿
Because, I'll tell you, diabetes doesn't.
我得提醒你 当心得糖尿病
Where have you been? Oh, God, I'm sorry.
你去哪了 抱歉
I totally lost track of time.
我完全忘了时间
We decided that we're going to hang out more.
我们决定要多出去逛逛
All of us are going to hang out more.
大家一起多出去逛逛
You know, 'cause I remember you saying
因为我记得你说
that missed hanging out with Schmidt, so... Oh, Robby.
你很怀念和施密特出去... 罗比
You said that? Yeah, I... yeah, I... I said it, but...
你说过这话 我是说过 可...
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表