Fantastico.
怪人
Are you checking my pulse?
你是在给我把脉吗
You were very still.
装的挺像啊
Well, that was really fun.
刚才挺有意思的
I don't know what to say here.
我不知道该说什么了
Um... I got an idea. Stay right here, okay?
我有个主意 你继续躺着
Okay. Let me do something.
好的 我去鼓捣点东西
Stay right here. Okay.
乖乖躺着 好的
We need some dessert.
再来点甜点
That's too much.
有点过了
Nah, definitely not doing that.
不行 绝对不能这样
Bob!
鲍勃
You. It's... you. Nick.
你 是你啊 尼克
Right. Nick. How could I forget that?
对 尼克 我怎么能忘了
Sorry to interrupt you.
抱歉打扰你了
Wilson let me in.
威尔逊让我进来的
Well, what are you doing with that?
你这是在干什么
That, uh, looks like lady food.
看起来像是女生吃的东西
This is for Wilson.
这是给威尔逊的
Yeah, Wilson, here's your grapefruit,
威尔逊 这是你的葡萄柚
pie and eggs, just like you like.
馅饼和鸡蛋 都是你喜欢的
Is it because it's my birthday?
你这么做是因为我生日吗
It's your birthday?
今天是你的生日吗
That's why I made it, 'cause it's your birthday.
所以我才做的 因为今天是你生日
I know you're lying, and I'm hurt,
我知道你在撒谎 我很伤心
but I'm gonna eat this anyway.
但我无论如何还是得吃了
See you later, Wilson.
再见 威尔逊
What are you doing here, Bob? The wedding!
你来这干嘛 鲍勃 参加婚礼
I wouldn't miss Cece's wedding. Where's Jess?
我不会错过希希的婚礼 杰茜在哪
Hey, Nick, what's our la...?
尼克 我们最后...
Look who I bumped into-- your dad!
看我撞见了谁 你♥爸♥爸
Dad! Your dad is here today, Jess!
老爸 你♥爸♥爸今天来了 杰茜
Well?
怎么样
Are the reviews in?
准备好总结了吗
The reviews for what?
总结什么
My new body.
我的崭新身体啊
How it moves.
它的动作
Its pitch, its yaw.
上下左右的摇摆
My perfectly sculpted pubic topiary.
还有我那经过完美修剪的小树林
I liked how your body moved
我喜欢当你对滚床单
before you knew what to do with it.
还一无所知时的动作
Want to dance? Yeah, right.
想跳舞吗 当然了
Fat kid wants to dance at the cool college party.
胖小孩想在大学聚会上跳舞
Nice joke, stranger. Come on.
好段子 哥们 来吧
If they make fun of you, I'll punch them in the penis.
要是他们嘲笑你 我就打他们小♥弟♥弟♥
You never cared about what people thought.
你从来都不在乎别人的想法
I mean, even last night, with the window open
比如昨晚 窗户大开着
and the woof howls.
还低沉的呻♥吟♥
It was very uncomfortable.
很不舒服
Stop threatening to move, Bernie, and just move!
伯尼 别光说不练了
I love that about you.
我喜欢你这一点
I'm gonna go to work. Do you want to have lunch later?
我去上班了 你想一会吃午饭吗
It's still impressive,
还是很不错的
but did you lose weight down...?
但你下面没有变瘦吧
It's slightly smaller.
小了一点点
Doctors-- no explanation.
医生们也不知道为什么
That's not normal.
那很不正常
Shut up, Bernie!
闭嘴 伯尼
Shut up, Bernie!
闭嘴 伯尼
He can never find out about this,
他不能知道我们俩的事
because he will kill you.
要不他会杀了你
When I was ten,
我十岁的时候
he caught me kissing Glenn Ely.
他发现我亲了格伦·伊利
He got some guys from the club to put the fear of God in him.
他从酒吧里找了些帮手把人差点吓尿
Help!
救命
So, let me deal with him.
所以让我来搞定他
Smile!
笑一个
I got to get some new flash cubes.
我得去买♥♥些新的闪光灯
Dude, keep your mouth shut.
哥们 一定别说出去
Okay? Great, fantastic.
好吗 好的
Hey, Dad? Yeah?
老爸 怎么了
Why don't we take a walk?
我们去外面走一走吧
Oh, it's Peg. Peg.
是佩格 佩格
Hi, Jess. Guess what? I'm at a new school,
嗨 杰茜 我在一个新学校
and there's an opening for a new teacher,
发现这里正缺一个老师的职位
and you'd be perfect. Can you come in today?
正适合你 你今天能来吗
Yeah, I would love to.
我当然想去了
I just-- um, my dad's in town, so...
可是我老爸来了 所以...
I'm kind of out on a limb here.
我这会有点孤立无援
I really talked you up to the principal.
我向校长推荐了你
Guess what. Spoiler alert.
你猜怎么着 剧透一下
He's porking me.
他想和我滚床单
Can you be here in 30 minutes?
你三十分钟内能到吗
Okay, I'll figure it out.
好吧 我尽力
Amy! Put those back in your shirt, both of them.
艾美 把那东西放回去 两个都放回去
Oh, my God.
天哪
I have the chance to teach kids again.
我有机会重新教小孩了
You got to go.
你一定得去
Oh... Dad, you should come with me.
老爸 你应该和我一块去
Yes, you should go with your daughter!
对 您应该和您女儿一块去
What am I gonna do, sit in your car and get mugged?
我到那干嘛 坐车里 等着被抢吗
I mean, I didn't gay my way out of Vietnam
我费劲千辛万苦靠装同性恋逃出越南
just to be killed by some punk.
可不想被某个小混混杀了
No, no. No, I'll stay with him.
不不不 我还是跟他呆着吧
Oh, no, no, that, uh, that doesn't work.
不不不 这样子不行
That's a bad idea.
这是个坏主意
That's-- I've-I've got stuff I got to do, so...
这...我有点事情要做 所以...
Stuff? Yeah.
事情 对
You don't have any stuff. Name one stuff.
你能有什么事 说一件啊
Documents.
文书工作
Documents?
文书工作
Yeah, I got documents.
是的 我有文件要写
Okay, I get it.
好吧 我明白了
You know, I'm always alone,
你知道的 我总是一个人
so, I'll just, uh... be alone.
所以 我还是 一个人好了
Do not fall for it.
别上他的钩
I am falling for it. Do not fall for it.
我要上钩了 不要上钩
I am falling for it right this second.
我这就被钩住了
I'm feeling bad. I'll stay!
我觉得很内疚 我留下
That's terrific.
太好了
Jess... Jess.
杰茜 杰茜
Hi! Yay, tomorrow's your big day! Hooray!
嗨 明天是你的大日子 万岁
Listen, I'm gonna be a little bit later than I thought I would be,
听着 我会比预计的晚一点到
but it's gonna be worth it, because last night...
但是很值得 因为昨晚
Just hang on.
稍等一下
I can't hear you. I can't hear you.
我听不到你说话 我听不到
You guys, it's too loud in here, okay?!
大家 这里太吵了 好吗
Uncle Shishir!
辛喜尔叔叔
He had one scene with
他在《无畏警官2》里
Salman Khan in Dabangg 2,
跟萨尔曼·汗演了一个镜头
and all of the sudden he thinks he's Amitabh Bachchan
突然间他就觉得自己是《姻缘天注定》
in Jhoom Barabar Jhoom.
的阿米特巴·巴强了
I could just tell you later.
我可以晚点儿再跟你讲
I am exhausted, and I still have to go pick up my wedding sari,
我累坏了 还得去取我的婚礼纱丽
and I still have to get my hands henna'd.
而且还得去给我的指甲染花
Okay, look, just send everybody to their hotels.
好的 听着 先让所有人回宾馆
I'll have Winston pick up your sari,
我会让温斯顿帮你取纱丽
and then after you're done having your hands tattooed,
等你做好美甲之后
take a nap.
睡一小觉
Now hand the phone to Shishir.
现在把电♥话♥给辛喜尔
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表