Ah... Three more, Cocktail Johnny.
再来三杯鸡尾酒 约翰
Schmidt, that is melon-flavored liquor.
施密特 这是蜜瓜味酒
It's 4 proof, okay? That is safe to drink while you're pregnant.
才两度 这种程度就算孕妇喝也没事的
Melon balls.
蜜瓜球
Schmidt, no matter how much you get drunk,
施密特 不论你喝几杯
Cece's still gonna be engaged.
希希都要订婚了
Now, I know you're down about it. I'm not down about Cece.
我知道你很失落 我没有失落
This is, this is a mess. Listen,
吵死了 听着
There are plenty of things to be down about:
世上有的是让人失落的事
the air pollution in China, the deficit,
中国的空气污染 赤字
the Hobbit wasn't very good.
霍比特人不是太好
If I want to see dwarves in a real-time dinner scene,
如果我想看实景的矮人会餐场景
I would've gone to Koreatown. Booyah! Ball me.
我就会去韩国城 打我啊
Ball you? Ball me!
打你吗 打我
What are you...
你要
How do you get these toppy things off, Nick?
你怎么摆脱这些娘娘腔东西的 尼克
Oh, Schmidt... You look like a lab rat.
施密特 你就像个小白鼠
Okay, you know what?
好吧 你知道吗
I'm adding that to your bill.
我把这个算在你的账单上
What the hell is this?
这是什么
What?! You're giving us a check?
不是吧 你连我们的账单都开
No more free drinks.
不再有免费饮品了
I didn't even know you had these here.
我都不知道你这里有这个
Take all of my money and then get out of my room.
把钱都拿走然后从我房♥间滚蛋
You guys, come on.
伙计们 拜托
Show a little respect. This is my job.
给我点面子 这是我的工作
Nick, I saw you pee in the register.
尼克 我看见过你在登记处那儿小便
Yeah, once. You think I was sober for that?
就一次 你觉得我当时很清醒吗
You once put a sign out that said
你曾经打出过一个牌子写道
"Take a Drink, Leave a Drink."
喝杯酒 留杯酒
Okay, it's the only job I have, and I'm trying to be... good.
这是我唯一的工作 我在试图做好它
Okay? It's about time I got a little responsibility.
好吗 是时候承担些责任了
Responsibility? I thought of a new promotion.
责任感 我在想一个新的促销手段
It's like Ladies' Night,
和女士之夜差不多
but it's the opposite: It's Guys' Night.
但正相反 是男士之夜
The new manager loved the idea, and if it goes well--
新经理喜欢这个主意 如果一切顺利
maybe there's a promotion,
我就有可能升职
I can start moving up in the world.
我可以向前进
What?
干嘛
I want him.
我想要他
I want him... bad.
非常想
What is this?
这是什么
I think Nick being ambitious and driven
我觉得尼克变得很有野心
about the bar is making me...
而且他想在酒吧有所作为 这让我
want him more. Is that, like, a thing?
更想要他 这是不是有问题
No. No woman's ever been attracted to power and success.
不 没有女人不被力量和成功吸引
It's just like...
只是这好像
I thought it was one kiss and then it was over.
我以为只是一个吻 然后就不会有下文了
Hey, sorry, I'm just putting a load on.
抱歉 我就来放下换洗衣服
Got a shift at the bar.
酒吧换班了
You know that there's a separate compartment
你知道这有一个单独的隔间
to put the soap in?
是用来放肥皂的吗
I didn't know that.
我不知道
Little soap house.
小肥皂屋
Anyway, I'm getting this mess cleaned up.
不过我把这些东西洗掉了
I gotta say, it feels really good.
不得不说 感觉真好
Do any of you guys know where the iron is?
你们谁知道熨斗在哪吗
Get out! What? I want to iron my buttondown.
出去 怎么了 我就想熨下领子
Get out, Nick! Get out. What is happening right now?
出去 尼克 发生了什么
Why are you being so mean to me?
你为什么对我这么刻薄
Get out!
出去
What is going on with you?
你怎么了
There's a new manager, that's why I'm making you guys pay.
来了个新经理 所以我才让你们付钱
And you actually care about what he thinks?
你真的在意他是怎么想的吗
Hey, Shane.
谢恩 你好
Hey, guys. This is Shane. This is my new manager.
伙计们 这是谢恩 我的新经理
Oh, got it. I'm really excited to have her here.
明白了 我很高兴她能来这里
We're really getting this place in order. We're, uh...
这里开始变得井井有条了
Makes a lot more sense now.
一切都明白了
God, I can't stop thinking about the other night.
天啊 我无法停止想那天的事
Hope you gave that bar an extra wipe-down.
希望你把那个吧台擦擦干净
You're just like the opposite
你和那些我在商学院认识的人
of everyone I went to business school with.
完全不同
I mean, look at you. You're just... You're so real. Yeah.
看看你 你这么真实 是的
Oh, yeah. He's incredibly real.
他太真实了
As real as they get. Yeah, the realest.
真实到极致 真实主义者
Shut up, both of you. You're a mess.
你们俩闭嘴 你一团糟
Yeah. I got dirt on my face after we made out.
我们接完吻都有土沾到我脸上
God, I loved it. Get back to work.
爱死了 回去工作吧
You got it. Get back to work!
好的 快去工作
I'm joking. No, but seriously.
开玩笑的 不不 我说真的
Yeah. Joke. Seriously,
是的 笑话 好的
Get back to work. Yeah. Get back to work. Yeah.
回去工作 回去工作
I know this isn't gonna end well,
我知道这结果不会好
but the whole middle part's gonna be awesome.
但过程好极了
Good for you.
祝你好运
Schmidt, stop drinking that.
施密特 别喝那个了
I'm gonna take care of this.
我负责照顾他
If I feel down, I come here.
我一觉得失落 我就会来这里
I love this place, man. You know, the sound of bubbles,
伙计 我爱这里 气泡的声音
soothing synth music.
舒缓的音乐
If this place doesn't take your mind off of Cece,
如果这里不能让你停止想希希
then I don't know, man.
我就不知道还有哪了 伙计
Look at that.
看那里
So beautiful.
太美了
And exotic.
异国情调
Perfect curves.
曲线优美
Giant almond eyes.
杏仁大眼
Caramel-colored stripes.
焦糖色条纹
Sumptuous lips.
华丽的嘴唇
Are you talking about the fish?
你是在说这些鱼吗
Excuse me. You, sir, that works here.
打扰下 工作人员
What is this fish-- the one that floats like an angel?
这是什么鱼 像天使般上浮的那个
How much for this one?
这只多少钱
Ah, that is the lovely but elusive California lionfish.
这是可爱却易被忽略的加利福尼亚狮纹鱼
It's perfect. I must have it.
棒极了 我要拥有它
S-Sadly, sir, you can't.
很遗憾 您不能
What do you mean I can't? It's... illegal, sir.
为什么我不能 这是非法的 先生
This fish is protected by the great state of California.
这种鱼受到加利福尼亚州的保护
Gimme it!
给我
No...?
不行
What are you doing? Why can't I have the things that I want?
你在干什么 为什么我得不到我想要的
Sorry about that. Don't look at the fish, kids.
很抱歉 别看鱼 孩子们
You can't have any of them!
这些你都不能有
None of them are for sale!
他们都不卖♥♥的
Love is a lie. It is.
爱情是个谎言 是的
Calm down! Love is a lie. Love is a lie.
冷静 爱情是谎言 爱情是谎言
We're leaving. We're leaving.
我们这就走 这就走
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
开玩笑的吧
Schmidt, no. Absolutely not.
施密特 不 绝不
No! I don't trust fish.
我不相信鱼
They breathe water-- that's crazy.
它们呼吸水 这太疯狂了
Yeah, he's got a whole thing going.
一切都搞定了
Schmidt-- an aquarium?!
施密特 一个水族箱
When did you become a Bond villain
你什么时候变成邦德大反派了
that couldn't afford not to live with roommates?
什么时候变得不能和室友同居了
This is where I will keep my lionfish.
我要在这里养我的狮子鱼
Your lionfish? A rare beauty.
你的狮子鱼 一种珍稀动物
The result of generations
一种跨种繁衍
of interracial fish breeding.
的鱼类后代
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表