He looks like Hilary Swank mixed with a sad, wet dog.
他看着像希拉里·斯万克版的可怜落水狗
Do you think he's really angry at me?
你觉得他真的很生我的气吗
I think you need to talk to him.
我觉得你该跟他聊聊
All I'm looking for is a second chance.
我只想让他再给我一个机会
You don't happen to believe in second chances, do you, Blue Eyes?
你不相信有二次机会对吗蓝眼睛姑娘
Actually, I, um...
老实说 我...
I'm a bit of a sucker for second chances.
我很不擅长处理第二次机会
They're my first favorite kind of chance.
虽然那是我最爱的机会
Have you ever been to the racetrack?
你去过赛马场吗
Back at the tracks with my dad.
又和我老爸来赛马场了
When Nick was a kid, he would come to the track with me all the time.
尼克小的时候总跟我来赛马场
And if I got in trouble, he would get me out of it.
只要我一有麻烦 他就会帮我脱身
He would get me out of it by doing the Sugar Ray.
他会表演甜蜜射线来帮我脱身
Oh, the Sugar Ray.
甜蜜射线
What's a Sugar Ray?
甜蜜射线是什么
It's when I pretend to be a diabetic kid so the man who is threatening
就是每当有人威胁要狂扁我父亲的时候
to beat up my father would run off scared.
我就假扮糖尿病小孩把他吓走
You see, we did have some good times, didn't we?
你看 我们还是有美好时光的 不是吗
Now, come on, let's make a bet.
这样吧 我们来下个注吧
Here you go.
来吧
What's the catch?
这回的手法是什么
What catch? There is no catch.
什么手法 哪有什么手法
What possible catch can there be?
怎么可能有什么手法呢
All I want you to do is make a bet.
我只是想让你帮我下个注
All right, Pop, you want me to lose your money?
好吧 老爸 你就想让我输光你的钱吗
I'll be happy to.
乐意奉陪
Schmidt.
施密特
Robby?
罗比
Robby, what are, what are you doing here, man?
罗比 你在 你在这里干嘛 老兄
I'm spying on Cece. Cece.
我在监视希希 希希
You know, I'm still in love with her, so...
我其实还爱她 所以
this is pretty much your basic broken-hearted spying thing.
这几乎是最心碎的侦查了
It's why I got this hat.
所以我戴了顶帽子
Aw, come on, Robby, you got to get over that.
罗比 你会走出来的
Wait a second, are you spying on Cece, too?
等等 你也在监视希希吗
No. What?
没有 怎么会
Are you still in love with Cece? No, that's still...
你还爱着希希吗 没有 仍然
Yes, I am.
是 我还爱
It's killing me.
就差点没爱死
Me, too! Bring it in, man.
我也是 抱一个 伙计
What are you two doing here?
你们俩在这干嘛
Whoa, hey. Cece?
希希
Just nothing, we're just... Yeah, you know.
没什么 我们只是 是啊 你懂的
Do you think that she saw me?
你认为她看见我了吗
What? Of course she saw you.
什么 她当然看见你了
Do you think she saw me?
那你认为她看见我了吗
Well, yeah, you don't have a hat on.
必须的 你又没有戴帽子
Nicky only had one dream when he was a kid--
小尼小时候只有一个愿望
to own a family horse.
那就是在家里养匹马
That is so surprising 'cause it just doesn't seem like...
真不敢相信 因为感觉
Nick hates living things,
尼克根本不喜欢活物
so, like, it just doesn't really seem
所以 我真没办法把这
like in line with what I know about him.
和我认识的他联♥系♥起来
All right, look...
那好 这样
I want to buy a horse.
我想买♥♥匹马
For me and Nick to own together.
由我和尼克共同拥有
I found this beautiful horse.
我相中了一匹漂亮的马
Gorgeous! Right.
美极了 很好
Me and you are gonna talk the guy down.
我们要联手把它拿下
I don't know how to do that.
那我可不会
I'll take care of that. Okay.
这个包在我身上 好的
Hey-ya, Dusty.
达斯帝
Aw, ya gotta be kidding me!
见你大头鬼了
How'd he find me?
他是怎么找到我的
Who was that?
那是谁
Eh, don't worry about him.
别管他
What do you know about horses?
你对马了解多少
I know they're big.
我知道他们很"大"
Perfect.
非常好
This is a very sad case.
这伙计真让人难过
I mean...
我是说
My niece, she goes to veterinary school.
我侄女 念兽医学校
We're all very proud of her.
我们都以她为豪
Top of my class.
在班上名列前茅
So, what do you, uh, what do you think?
那你怎么看
Terrible horse.
劣马
She's very sickly.
她病得很重
He. He... He. He... He.
他 是他 他 他 他
I wish I had brought my stethoscope.
真后悔没带我的听诊器
I'm seeing a lot of split ends.
我看到后面有很多溢出物
The mane is totally the wrong cut for the shape of his face.
这鬃毛修理得完全不适合他的脸型
So you're saying that this horse, right now, the way it is,
你是说照这么看来 这匹马
will never race again? Damn it, Uncle Buck!
再也不能参赛了吗 真可恶 巴克叔叔
This horse will never race again!
这匹马再也不能参赛了
Why did you fly me
你既然不打算听我的
all the way out from Grenada
为什么又要带我
if you weren't gonna listen to me?
从格林纳达一路赶来
Yes, con!
得手 成了
Okay, there are people in life who you want to be unpredictable.
人生中总有你希望看见的不速之客
Your pothead neighbor, or Vice President Joe Biden.
你的瘾君子邻居 或者乔·拜登副总统
And then there are people who you don't want
当然也有你不希望看见的
to be unpredictable, like your dentist,
比如说你的牙医
or, I don't know, your father.
或者 也许是你亲生老爸
Look, Nick, my dad left when I was three.
尼克 我三岁的时候我爸就死了
Every single day,
任何一天
rain or shine, he just never came back.
晴天与否 他都不会再回来
I wish he'd been a little bit more
我倒是希望他有一点点的
unpredictable; that's all I'm saying.
不可预料 我说完了
I hear you.
知道了
And yeah, sure, Walt may owe me a couple hundred bucks,
当然 也许沃特是欠我几百块钱
but it's not a big deal.
但这没什么大不了的
My dad owes you money? How much?
我爸欠你钱 欠你多少
Three, 400... like 1,100 bucks.
三 四百 大概一千一
Oh, my God, he's with Jess.
天哪 他和杰茜在一起
He's gonna rip her off.
他要敲她竹杠
He's gonna rip her off.
他要敲她竹杠
I feel like Cece's making a big mistake
我感觉希希和那个印度人在一起
with this Indian guy.
真是大错特错
She should be with somebody like us. Totally.
她应该和我们这样的人在一起 双手赞成
White Guy Power.
白人能量
Okay, um...
好吧
Cool Guy Power. Now you're talking, Robby.
酷男能量 说得有理 罗比
What are we gonna do? I don't know.
我们接下来怎么办 我不知道
I mean, one billion Indian men is a daunting foe.
我觉得 十亿印度人是可怕的敌人
Suddenly I feel sympathy for Pakistan.
我突然有点同情巴基斯坦
But it's like they say,
但正如他们所说
"How do you eat an elephant, Robby?"
"你是怎样吃大象的 罗比"
With chopsticks.
用筷子
What? Slowly, with chopsticks.
什么 说慢一点 用筷子
That's no with chopsticks?! In a taco.
那 不是 用筷子 放在墨西哥煎玉米卷里
What? Elephant tacos.
什么 墨西哥煎大象玉米卷
Elephant tacos?
墨西哥煎大象玉米卷
Who eats elephant tacos?
谁吃墨西哥煎大象玉米卷
That's not even a saying.
根本就没那说法
One bite at a time, Robby.
一人一口 罗比
One bite at a time. Yes.
一人一口
One bite at a time. This is what I'm thinking.
一人一口 我的想法是这样的
I use my superior powers of manipulation and persuasion
我用我杰出的操纵力和说服力
to get Cece to take you back.
使希希回到你身边
Once we've neutralized the sub-continental threat,
一旦我们消除了来自次大♥陆♥的威胁
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表