but I have no opinion about you two.
但是我对你们俩没什么看法
Did you valet? God, that is classy.
你熨洗衣服了吗 真有品味
You know what?
你知道吗
You can't just tell two people that they're "Really something"
你不能跟两个人说他们"真是奇葩"
and just walk away.
然后就走开了
Fine. Youyou want to know what I meant? Yes!
好 你们想知道什么意思 当然
You live together and you had three dates tonight.
你们住在一起 今晚还约会了三次
What's that?
这是搞什么
I think you guys don't really know
我想你们俩不太清楚
what you are to each other. Right? Well, you're wrong.
彼此的关系 对吗 你错了
No, you're wrong. Yeah. No, you're wrong.
不 你错了 你错了
because we know what we are... We do know...
我们的关系自己清楚 我们清楚
Yeah. We know what we are. We are...
我们清楚我们的关系 我们...
Okay, this'll be fun.
这一定很有意思
Tell you what. Why don't you write it down?
这样吧 你们写下来
Seriously.
说真的
Write down what you think this is.
写下你们对这段关系的看法
Is this a relationship, a one-night stand, above the waist only?
这是场恋爱 一♥夜♥情♥还是仅限于上半身
No wrong answers.
没有错误答案
You had two pens on you this whole time? Well, sure.
你一直带着两支笔吗 当然
That's the move right there. You better believe it.
这才是高手 信哥的没错
This is so much better than the gutter!
这比排水沟好多了
I'm calling the police, I'm calling the D.A.,
我喊警♥察♥来 或者喊地方检察官来
I'm calling somebody.
我得喊人来
Mmm, smells like ladies in here. Damn it.
闻起来像女人香啊 晕
My battery's dead.
我手♥机♥没电了
Yeah, mine, too. Where is the charger?
我的也是 充电器在哪
Schmidt, you put the charger back in the bathroom?
施密特 你把充电器放回卫生间了
I'm sorry, okay? I thought it was the neutralest room.
对不起啦 我觉得这是最中立的房♥间嘛
Three, two, one...
三 二 一
...zero!
发射
Let's just go, Brandy. Wait.
走吧 布兰迪 慢着
No, no, no, no, no. Don't go. I just... take...
等等 别走 我已经...
I got this, I got this. Yeah, I got it, too. Me, too.
写好了 我也好了
There it is.
来
Okay. Figured it out.
好吧 看吧
Good. Okay.
好 好吧
Great. Great.
很好 很好
Y-You know what? This wasn't such a good idea.
其实嘛 这是个烂点子
Maybe just forget I thought of it.
不如当做没有发生过吧
We're just gonna go. All right? Yeah. Yeah.
我们走啦 好吧 是啊是啊
It's best that way.
这样对大家都好
What did you write?
你写了啥
What did you write?
那你写了啥
Russell, Russell, hey. Russell,
拉塞尔 别走 拉塞尔
We have to get to the bottom of this. Okay, move it, move it.
你得说清楚 快走
Excuse me, sir.
不好意思 先生
The crosswalk... Geez.
斑马线 艾玛
Sorry.
不好意思
Oh, my gosh.
老天呐
Hair sauce!
发油
Hair sauce? Mmm, feels like mud.
发油 摸着像泥巴
If he even looks at my pomade caddy,
要是他敢碰我的润发油
I will turn every hobo in the city against him.
我要让全市的流浪汉排挤他
I will poison every pie on every Windowsill.
我要在每个窗台上的派里下毒
He doesn't steal pies from Windowsills.
他才不偷窗台上的派呢
He is a real-life homeless person.
他是个货真价实的流浪汉
We need to call the cops.
咱得报♥警♥
Oh, I'm sorry, we can't. You know why?
抱歉 我们报不了警 知道为啥吗
Yeah, your phone's dead. Because of you, Schmidt.
你手♥机♥没电了 都怪你 施密特
You want to know why I'd rather hang out with Nick?
这就是我宁愿跟尼克玩的原因
Shh. What is that? Time to cut the grass.
嘘 什么声音 是时候刮毛毛咯
He's using my four-in-one groomer.
他在用我的四合一刮毛器
I'm going in there.
我要进去
No! Schmidt! Absolutely not! I'm going in there, man.
施密特 千万不要 我要进去
You hear that? Because that... that is not the fourth use.
听到了吗 那声音才不是第四种功能
There's no sanctioned fifth use! Hey, Schmidt! Schmidt!
不准你开♥发♥第五种 冷静 施密特
Look at me! Look at me! He's using it for a fifth use!
看着我 看着我 他在开♥发♥新功能
Nick is gonna be home soon.
尼克很快就回来了
Okay? And then everything will be fine.
然后就没事啦
Nick will know what to do. There's no time.
尼克会想到办法解决的 没时间了
I'm going to the roof. What are you...Schmidt,
我要上天台 你想干嘛 施密特
why are you going up...
为啥你要上去...
Nick,
尼克
I need to know how you feel.
我要知道你的感受
What did you write on that card?
你在卡上写了什么
Well, what did you write on your card?
那你写了什么呢
Let's say it at the same time, Okay.
那一起说出来吧 好吧
on the count of three.
数到三 一起说
One, two, three...
一 二 三...
Okay.
好吧
From now on,
从现在开始
no funny business.
不许乱搞
We do middle school dance rules.
按照中学舞会规则
Three feet on the floor, no body hugs.
三脚着地 绝不搂抱
Is that what you want? Yeah.
你想这样吗 是啊
You sure? Yeah.
确定吗 是啊
Okay.
好吧
Great.
很好
You got it.
就这么办
Wonderful.
太棒了
Really? I...
闹哪样 我...
They've got a great squish to 'em.
手感太棒了
I couldn't stop thinking about it.
我满脑子都是这感觉
Can't argue with you.
我无话可说
Wow, you can see my skin.
天呐 看到我的皮肤了
Oh, good lord.
上帝老爷啊
Hot damn!
爽死啦
You got this.
你可以的
You got this.
你可以的
Look at that. What are you doing?
快看呐 你在干嘛
Stop moving. Get off of me!
别挣扎了 放开我
Hey, Schmidt!
喂 施密特
He's got my leg! Outside Dave,
他抓着我的腿 "路边戴夫"
Man, what's happening in there?
发生什么事了
What are you d... Schmidt!
你在干... 施密特
Please! No!
别介 不要啊
He's real homeless!
他真是个流浪汉
No! Get off! Come on. Come on!
不要 放开我 来吧 来吧
If you're hurting him, I swear... Oh, my...
你要是敢伤害他 给我等着 艾玛
It's shorts weather.
又到短裤季节咯
Everybody's gonna want to dance with you.
大家都会想邀你跳舞的
Well, you're going against the grain, you animal!
顺着毛毛生长方向抹 你个二货
Is he shaving your legs?
他在剃你的腿毛吗
Winston! Thank goodness! Catch me.
温斯顿 太好啦 接住我
I got...
来吧...
I was about to catch you,
我正想接住你
and then you just fell.
然后你就掉下来了
You just saved my life.
你救了我一命
Anything, man, as long as you're okay.
随时效劳 你没事就好
You're okay?
你没事吧
Well, I don't know.
我也不知道
You break that whole thing down, there was...
你把那东西弄坏了 还...
a homeless man was just shaving my leg.
还有个流浪汉在刮我的腿毛
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, man.
嘿 兄弟
Winston and Schmidt.
温斯顿和施密特
Winston and Schmidt.
温斯顿和施密特
All right! Okay.
挺好 很好
Yeah. All right, man.
哎哟 不错哦 兄弟
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表