I love kids.
我喜欢孩子
I would like to have children someday.
也希望将来能有自己的孩子
Someday? Well, yeah, like in ten years or something.
将来 对 大概十年以后吧
I have a lot of eggs.
我有很多卵子
Unfortunately I don't have a lot of sausage.
很遗憾 我没那么多香肠[亦有鸡♥巴♥之意]
Yeah, I shouldn't be complaining.
我不该抱怨的
I'll be okay.
我没事
Hey, Winston. Aah, what?
温斯顿 啥
Sorry to wake you.
抱歉吵醒你
Z Is for Zombie. What?
《僵尸之僵》 啥玩意
I finished my novel.
我把小说写完了
I stayed up for 14 straight hours.
我怒写了十四个小时
I even peed in water bottles.
连小便都撒在了瓶子里
We have a bathroom.
我们有洗手间的啊
Wow, you dedicated it to me.
献辞竟然是写给我的
"To Winston. Have a nice summer.
致温斯顿 夏天快乐
Hope to see you ag..." really?
希望能再见到你 不是吧
I just want to say right now, the black guy dies early--
我只想说那个黑人很早就领便当了
his name is William--
他叫威廉
but don't take offense; it's a staple of the genre.
别生气 都是计划好的
I can't take this-- too much anxiety.
不行了 我太紧张
I'm going to my room.
我先回房♥间了
Hey, Winston, are you reading it?
温斯顿 你在读吗
I knew it.
我就知道
I knew you'd choose me to get you pregnant.
我知道你肯定会选我的精♥子♥
Yep, let's go.
对啊 来吧
Jess.
杰茜
Schmidt.
施密特
I think I may have been in love with Cece.
我之前好像爱上希希了
You are in love with Cece. You think?
你是爱她 你发现了
Can't believe I have to have feelings to have good sex.
我竟然要靠爱情满足性♥欲♥ 难以置信
I was hoping I'd be dead before this happened.
我真是宁愿去死
Hey, why are we all hanging out in my room
我们为毛都聚在我房♥间
and sitting on my bed?
还坐在我床上
Nick, this is the worst thing I have ever read in my entire life.
尼克 这简直是我读过最看瞎狗眼的小说
You misspelled the word "Rhythm" 38 times.
你"律"字写错了三十八次
Z Is for Zombie? Yeah, Z Is for Zombie.
《僵尸之僵》 没错 《僵尸之僵》
The zombie novel.
那本僵尸小说
"Rhythm" is a tough word.
"律"字挺难写的
Don't feel bad about that. Yeah, thanks, man.
别在意 伙计 谢了
Did you get to the word search?
你看到词条检索了吗
I put a word search in the novel,
我放了词条检索在里面
but the joke's on you.
但你傻了吧
There aren't any words in there,
里面一个词也没有
so you're just gonna be staring at letters, you idiot.
你就盯着字母看半天 傻♥逼♥
But you know what? You finished it,
但你把它写完了
and for that, my friend, I'm proud of you.
就我这个 朋友 我为你骄傲
Thank you, I did finish it, I finished something.
谢谢 是的 我总算做完了一件事
Read it out loud, Winston.
大声读读 温斯顿
Read it out loud.
读出来
Read it out loud. Read it out loud...
读出来 读出来
Okay, I'll read this damn thing; you asked for it.
好吧 读就读呗 你们自找的
This might be humiliating.
这挺伤人的喂
"No one in the sleepy mountain town of 'Writhe-em' City..."
寂静的津城山镇 渺无人迹...
That's Rhythm City.
是律城
"...knew what the meteor meant,
流星有何含义
but the one thing Mike Jr. Did have was a whole lot of 'rittems.'"
但小迈克自知他熟悉这规建
Rhythm. No, yeah.
是律 好吧
"'Whoa, what bit me in the face?'
是什么咬了我的脸
Mike Jr. Said to his dad Mike Sr., who sucks."
小迈克询问他差劲的爹 老迈克
No,it's Mike Sr. who sucks.
这里要重音 差劲的老迈克
It's a major theme throughout this.
这可是全书的主线重点
Mike Sr. sucks a whole bunch, much more than his neighbour Rallo.
老迈克差劲极了 比他的邻居拉罗还差
Never stop reading this.
必须读到天荒地老
Zombie zoo, zombie zoo.
僵尸园 僵尸园
Zombie zoo, zombie zoo.
僵尸园 僵尸园
Who let them zombies out that damn zombie zoo?
是谁把僵尸从那儿放了出来
Watch your back
小心
Laura...I guess Laura is another character that he introduces,
劳拉 我猜这是他写的另一个角色
but that's it.
但这人就没戏份了
And here's a word search.
这里来了个词条
Yeah, good luck here, you.
祝你好运
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表