for the past ten years, Nick.
等了十年了 尼克
Yes, that is how you wrap a son of a bitch in wool.
毛料就得这么穿 帅掉渣了
Now, if somebody asks you who you're wearing tonight,
如果有人问你今晚穿了谁的品牌
what do you say? I don't want to do that.
你怎么回答 我不想那么做
Do it, bro. I don't want to do that.
快点 老兄 我不想那样
Do it.
利索点
I'm wearing Schmidt. Yeah. Yeah, you are.
我穿的施密特牌 这就对了
And neckscape by Winston.
脖领由温斯顿打造
Oh... whoa, who is that handsome devil?
这帅小伙是谁呀
Okay, now, here's some things you want to hide about yourself
今晚的约会你还有几点必须记得
on tonight's date, okay? Definitely, yeah.
千万别说 当然
That you're cheap, you're a heavy drinker,
你很小气 你是个大酒鬼
you're broke and you have a problem with anger.
你破产了 而且脾气暴躁
Your car is horrible.
你的车烂透了
So go ahead and take my new Foscapay.
所以别客气 开我的新"福虎"去吧
What's a Foscapay?
"福虎"是什么
Uh, Ford Escape.
福特翼虎
I'm still work-shopping nicknames.
我还在想更好的昵称
By the way, who's the girl? Who's the girl?
顺便问下 那女孩是谁 是谁
Who's the girl? Yeah.
是谁呀 是谁
Uh, what's her name?
是问她叫什么吗
It's, uh, yeah, it's, uh...
她叫...叫...
Her name is, uh, obviously Yolanda.
她叫...她叫尤兰达
Her last name is Winston.
她姓温斯顿
I should go.
我得走了
Oh, I love Latino girls.
我喜欢拉丁美洲的女孩
Yolanda Winston.
尤兰达·温斯顿
Schmidt, that's a fake name.
施密特 那是个假名
Yeah, but why would he lie about...
他干吗要撒谎...
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Jess... Nick is a male escort.
是杰茜 尼克是个男妓
Probably not a...
可能不是个男妓
Jess, man. Yeah.
是杰茜 哥们 你说的对
Do you realize what it means
你知道这意味着什么吗
if Jess and Nick become a couple?
要是杰茜和尼克成了一对
Nick is our glue, man. You know, without him,
尼克是我们的粘合剂 哥们 没有他
it just doesn't work-- it never has.
就没有我们了 一直都是这样
See what I mean? He's awesome, man.
看到了吧 他超级酷 哥们
This is my, one of my best friends, too.
他也是我最好的朋友
I'm gonna use the bathroom.
我去下卫生间
Nick...
尼克
Nick...
尼克
All of our stories start and end with Nick.
我们的故事全都围着尼克开始和结束
What if Nick decides he's gonna leave us?
要是他决定离开我们怎么办
Well, you know what we have to do, right?
你知道我们该怎么做吧
We're gonna track Jess down
我们要找到杰茜
and kill her with this knife. We have to sabotage the date.
用这把刀杀了她 我们要毁掉约会
Or we do your thing.
或是按你说的做
Let's do your thing.
还是按你说的做吧
Hey, Jess. Hey.
嘿 杰茜 嘿
What are you doing over there by the hot dogs?
你站在热狗摊旁边干什么
You gave me the address,
你给了我这个地址
I just assumed we were eating at the hot dog stand.
我以为我们要吃热狗呢
No... Why are you wearing a suit?
不是 你为什么穿着西装
Did you just apply for a loan or something?
你刚刚是去申请贷款还是干嘛了吗
No, I'm, uh...
不是 我是...
I'm wearing Schmidt.
我穿着施密特牌西装
You're wear... you're wearing what?
你穿着...穿着什么
I'm wearing Schmidt, uh...
我穿着施密特牌...
Winston shaved my face.
温斯顿帮我刮了胡子
Weird.
真怪异
Well, come on, let's get some dinner.
来吧 我们去吃晚餐吧
Come on, I got a reservation. Come on.
快来啊 我预定了座位 来吧
What?
怎么了
Hi there, sir. I'm afraid...uh,
晚上好 先生 恐怕...
you apparently didn't see the crosswalk was over there.
你显然没看见斑马线是在那边
Oh, let's not sweat the small stuff, Officer.
不用这么小题大做吧 警官
I'm walking across the street.
我只是穿个马路到对面去
Afraid I'm gonna have to write you up for jaywalking.
恐怕我要给你开张乱穿马路的罚单了
Stay calm, make tiny fists with your toes.
保持冷静 把脚趾蜷起来
I'm really sorry about this.
对此我也很遗憾
Jess, I'm not upset.
杰茜 我没生气
This man is merely doing his job.
他只是在尽职而已
You were right, I was wrong.
你说的对 是我错了
Here you go, sir. Thank you, Officer.
你的罚单 先生 谢谢 警官
$340?!
340美元
Yeah, I know it's a lot.
我也知道有点多
They raised it last year, I think.
估计是他们去年提高了罚金
Have a good night, ma'am.
祝你晚上愉快 女士
All right, just scram.
好吧 赶紧走吧
You too, sir.
也祝你愉快 先生
Dinner?
吃晚餐去吧
Okay. Okay.
好的 好
After you. Thank you.
请坐 谢谢
Very lovely.
非常好
What an establishment.
环境很好啊
It's my favorite in the city.
这是市里我最喜欢的餐厅了
Right on time.
时间刚好
Keep it coming.
记得满上酒杯
Hey, Nick, can I ask you a question?
尼克 我能问你个问题吗
What's on your mind?
你想问什么
Well, I'm just asking if... if this is a date.
我就是想问...这是个约会吗
What do you mean, "Is this a date?"
"是约会吗" 你什么意思
I'm just... I'm asking you if this is a date.
我只是...问你这是不是个约会
It seems like a date.
看上去像是约会
You've been thinking it's a date this whole time?
你一直都以为这是个约会吗
I'm just asking you. How embarrassing for you.
我就是问一下 真替你难堪啊
No, for me, it's just hanging out in a suit,
对我来说 不过就是穿着西装出来玩
getting champagne with my friend.
和朋友喝喝香槟
I think we're ready to order.
我们准备好点菜了
I have an idea-
我有个主意
I'm gonna have the bartender send over two tropical cocktails.
我会让酒保送两杯热带鸡尾酒给他们
Jess will be all, "Why, thank you."
杰茜会是一副"谢谢"的表情
Nick will be all,
尼克会是一副
"Grandpa didn't get a face full of Japanese bullets
"爷爷的脸被日本人打开了花
just so you could drink a melted popsicle."
可不是为了让你喝这种融化的冰棒水"
Or...
或者
we could break into a zoo,
我们可以闯进动物园
steal a bear,
偷一只熊
then we shoot that bear full of hep C,
然后给它打满满一针丙型肝炎病毒
and then we release that bear in the restaurant
等到他们点甜点的时候
right when they order dessert.
我们把熊放进餐厅里
Winston, you're terrible at pranks.
温斯顿 你太不擅长恶作剧了
I get that.
我知道
You don't think just a bear alone in a restaurant is enough?
光是放一只熊在餐厅里是不够的
You know who would know what to do?
你知道谁明白该怎么办吗
I do know who would know what to do.
我知道谁明白该怎么办
Nick. Nick.
尼克 尼克
We can't call him, right?
我们不能打电♥话♥问他 是吧
They have, uh, Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta.
他们有球芽甘蓝配意大利咸肉这道菜
That's a fancy name for bacon.
不就是把培根叫的好听点嘛
Hold the Brussels sprouts. Am I right?
球芽甘蓝你们自己留着吧 对吧
Everybody loves bacon, Jess-- new topic.
谁都是喜欢吃培根 杰茜 换个话题
You know, um... if this were a date...
好吧 如果这是个约会...
Yeah, but it wasn't, Jess...
但这不是 杰茜
But, I mean, if it were...
但是 如果这是的话...
It wasn't a...
这不是个...
And it's probably good
而且这样可能比较好
because your ex-boyfriend just walked into the restaurant.
因为你的前男友刚刚走进了餐厅
Who? The only man we both loved.
谁 唯一一个我们都爱过的男人
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表