I smite you.
我再对付你
What? What?
什么 怎么了
You said you're gonna smite me?
你说你要对付我吗
Smite-- defeat gloriously for Cece's hand.
对付 为了希希光荣地战胜你
No, I know what it means. But that's someday.
好 我理解 但还没到那一天
For now, let's scheme, my "Broheem."
目前 我们来策划 我的"兄弟尊"
Okay... I just want to reiterate
好吧 我只想再重申一遍
that I'm not on board with the smiting.
我不想成为你对付的对象
Whatever. But I like the "Broheem" thing a lot.
随你便 但我非常喜欢"兄弟尊"这名号♥
Let's concentrate on the broheem part.
我们先集中精力于兄弟尊部分
Concentrate on... okay. And smite later.
集中精力 好 晚些内战
Cheers, broheem.
干杯 兄弟尊
You got a great deal.
你真是赚到了
Good luck, Doc. Thanks. Dad!
祝你好运 博士 谢谢 爸
Hi, boys. Can I tell him?
孩子们 我能告诉他吗
I would rather keep it a secret.
我认为保密更好
Nick, your dream finally came true.
尼克 你的愿望终于实现了
We got you a horse.
我们为你买♥♥了一匹马
It's not my dream to own a horse. What?
拥有一匹马又不是我的愿望 什么
Did you use my friend to buy a horse?
你利用我朋友买♥♥了匹马吗
What? No, I swore you wanted...?
什么 不 我发誓你想
Will you excuse me? I gotta take this call.
失陪一下 我要接个电♥话♥
That is unbelievable, Dad.
这简直难以置信 爸爸
He had this whole thing-- he was gonna
这都是他做的 他要
name the horse "A Father's Love" 'cause you guys
为这匹马取名为"父爱" 因为你们俩
always wanted to have a horse together.
一直想共同拥有一匹马
Tell me you didn't give him money.
告诉我你没给他钱
Actually, actually, that's a funny story
事实上 事实上 这是个有趣的故事
because I'm actually an investor in...
因为其实我投资了
God!
天呀
God!
天呐
Walid, drop dead!
瓦利德 去你妹的
Damn, Pop-Pop.
可恶 粑粑
Stop calling him PopPop! Now, listen,
不准再叫他粑粑 听着
I already got people standing by to take the horse off our hands.
我已经找到愿意买♥♥我们马的人了
Horse semen in Dubai is gold.
马的精♥液♥在迪拜就是金子
No, you can't sell "A Father's Love."
不 你不能卖♥♥掉 "父爱"
There's more to "A Father's Love" than just semen.
"父爱" 可不只是小蝌蚪
Ew, poetic, but ew.
真文艺 也真恶心
Dad. Dusty, I see you
老爸 达斯帝 我看见你了
and we're doing this right now.
我们现在就要了结了
no, no, no, no...! Dusty!
不行 不行 达斯帝
We got your back, Pop-Pop.
我们支持你 粑粑
Damn, Pop-Pop, man.
你粑粑可真是的
Give me that.
让你喊
Okay, okay, okay!
好 好 好
Father, we got your back, Father.
父亲大人 我们支持你
Five hundred dollars?
500美元
You stole $500 from her to buy that horse?
你从她那偷了500美元买♥♥那匹马
I didn't steal anything from her.
我没偷她的任何东西
She saw the opportunity for a business investment,
她认为这是一次好的商业投资机会
and she took advantage of it. I mean...
然后她抓住了这次机会 我是说
Dad, she will believe anything.
老爸 她太傻太天真
That's not true, Nick.
屁话 尼克
My real name is Jamil. It is?
我的真名是贾米尔 真的假的
No, my name is not Jamil!
当然是假的了
Nick, that was not fair. It is Nick, you know that!
尼克 不带这么玩的 我的名字是尼克
You told me in confidence.
你那么认真的告诉我
How could you think my name was Jamil?
你怎么能真的相信我的名字是贾米尔
Well, he's weird. That's a good point.
他是略奇怪 说得对
Just wait for one hour.
只用等一个小时
You see, I go meet the buyer,
我去和买♥♥家见面
I sell them our horse for a huge profit,
我会挣很多的钱
and because these suckers think our horse
因为这些蠢货觉得我们的马
is Big Brown's nephew, they'll overpay.
是大布朗的侄子 他们会付很多钱
Blue Eyes gets her money back with interest.
这样蓝眼睛姑娘就能连本带利都赚回来了
Sounds like a great plan. We'll come with you.
听起来很给力 我们和你一块去
And I'll watch you give Jess her money back.
而且 我要亲眼看着你把钱还给杰茜
Yeah!
对啊
Please, please, don't do this to me.
求你了 别这样做
We're doing it. No, no, you...
必须这样做 不 你
You don't understand,
你不了解
you're not a sales guy, okay?
你不是个搞销♥售♥的 好吗
He... he starts to sweat.
他会流汗
Nick only sweats if there's lying involved.
尼克只会在撒谎的时候出汗
And there's not lying involved, is there?
而现在没有什么谎话吧 对吗
We're coming with, Dad.
老爸 我们去定了
Check this out.
这么样吧
We get seersucker suits... Yeah.
我们穿上泡泡纱西装 对
And two more guys,
和另外两个人一起
and then we serenade her with a barbershop quartet.
然后我们用理发店四重唱给她唱小夜曲
Well, if we got ten more guys and a plan,
如果我们能找来十个人和一个计划
we'd form an Ocean's Twelve.
我们就能组成《12罗汉》[美国电影]
I would be Brad Pitt,
那我就是布拉德·皮特
you'd be the crafty Asian fellow
你就是狡猾的亚洲随从
who does the, uh, who does the flippies.
会那个 会绝世武功
Oh, I got a great idea.
我有个好想法
We can name a star after her, all right?
我们可以用她的名字命名一颗星星
I know this web site, and we could put one
我知道个网站 我们可以
that's right near the Robbies one through eight.
在罗比八颗星旁边安排一颗星星
You have eight stars?
你有八颗星星
There's like, a billion stars, they're really cheap.
那上面大概有上亿颗星星 很便宜的
But eight of them are yours?
但其中有八个是你的
That's only going to go up in value.
升值空间很高的
It's a horrible investment.
真是糟糕的投资选择
I know she's into that Gandhi crapola.
我知道她相信甘地的废话
We could self-immolate.
我们可以自我牺牲
I feel like we're so close.
我们俩真是好基友
Wait, Robby. I got it.
等等 罗比 我知道了
Cool... Guy... Power!
酷男能量
Cool... Guy... Power!
酷男能量
Cool Guy Power! Cool Guy Power!
酷男能量 酷男能量
Cool--
我们
Is this happening? Yes.
这真的发生了 对
Why are the two of you even together?
你们两个怎么会在一起
Are you wearing a traditional sari?
你穿的是传统的印度纱丽服
Yes. I begged you to wear a sari.
对 当初我还求你穿来着
I had all these sari-related sexual scenarios.
我有很多关于纱丽服的性福场景
"Monsoon Bedding."
"季风床上用品"
"The Best Erotic Mari-bone Hotel."
"史上最性福酒店"
Stop that.
闭嘴
"S"Slum-Doggy-Style Millionaire"
"贫民窟小狗式百万富翁"
But, what, you're wearing the sari for who?
要不然你穿纱丽服干吗
Let me see this guy.
让我看看是谁
No! What... Schmidt! Robby!
不行 施密特 罗比
You're wearing it for him...
你穿纱丽服是为了他
Oh, my God.
天哪
Are you... you're having an orgy here? Mm-mm.
你们是在开狂欢会吗
This is a big Indian orgy?
这是个印度人狂欢会
Oh, for God sakes.
饶了我吧
They're all wearing their clothes...
他们都穿着自己的衣服
I'm telling you, it's an orgy.
我告诉你 这绝对是狂欢会
Pavun and I can't go on a date until our families...
帕文和我不能约会 因为我家人需要
meet.
讨论
We saw you on a date earlier.
我们之前看到你去约会了
That wasn't a date.
那不是约会
I was meeting Pavun's uncle, Manish.
我是和帕文的叔叔曼尼什 见面
Manish.
曼尼什
That is Pavun.
那是帕文
Oh, that's Pavun.
那就是帕文啊
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表