What, do you think
你以为
that I want to do this?
我愿意这样做
Believe me, pass.
答案是不
I just don't want my home
我只是不想把我家
turning into a den
变成一个充满
of sexual tension and lies.
性紧张和谎话的地方
Now, do you want things to go back to normal or not?
你们想让一切回归正常吗
Yes. Yes, I do, but I...
当然 我想啊 但是...
Then, I just have to kiss you.
那我必须要亲你
This is just one of those things-- let's just do it...
就是这么回事 来吧
No, I-I...
不 我...我...
...Get past it, we move on.
熬过这事 继续生活
I think that's a bad idea.
我觉得这不是个好想法
Nick, you're into this, right?
尼克 你也赞同 对吧
I don't know, might help.
我不知道 也许有用吧
Are you serious?
你没开玩笑吧
I don't know.
我也不知道啊
Ok, fine, just get over here, do it and do it fast.
好吧 赶快过来把事了结了
I'll be a hero.
我会很温柔的
Bring it on.
快来吧
No, no.
不 不
Mistake.
错误啊
It was really a mistake.
真的是个错误
Nick, I made it wireder.
尼克 事情更诡异了
Is everyone in the world having sex but me?
是不是除了我世界上所有的人都在滚床单
All people, foreigners, nerds, everyone is banging.
所有人 外国人 二♥逼♥青年
Schmidt and Jess?
连施密特和杰茜也
Everyone is out there getting and giving except for old Winnie.
每个人都在舞龙戏凤 除了我一无所成
Look at me, a man who has absolutely nothing.
看看我 一个一无所有的男人
I left my phone, my wallet and my dignity
我把手♥机♥ 钱包还有自尊
at Daisy's house.
都落在黛西那了
I even left my pants there, look at this.
我还把裤子给忘那了 你们看
Yum, hahaha.
美味的 哈哈
I need a win. Damn it, I need a win.
该死 我要一场胜利
You need a win, pal?
想要胜利吗 兄弟
It's a little tight in here.
有点挤啊
Are you sure this isn't too tight?
你们确定这不挤吗
Ok, um...
好吧 额...
This ain't gonna work. This ain't gonna work for me.
完蛋了 彻底完蛋了
Um... I'm stuck, guys?
我被困住了 各位
Hey, guys. Where y'all?
喂 你们跑哪去了
Guys, guys...
伙计们...
Guys, Hello?
有人吗
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表