You just say a bunch of nice stuff all in a row.
你就好话连着说就行了
Do it, College. You got it.
你来说吧 大学生 就你了
Nick, you have to.
尼克必须你说
You should do it. Come on, Nicky.
你应该说 说吧 尼克
You should do it. Do a good poem. Do one of your good ones.
你应该说 念首诗 拿手的
Come on, man. You got to.
来吧 老兄 你来说吧
Yeah, okay. Sure. I'll, uh...
好的 我来说 我...
That's my boy.
这才是我的好儿子
He takes care of everything.
他照顾我们所有人
Hey. Hey, Jess.
嘿 嘿 杰茜
It's like a whole secret life for you.
这就像你的一个秘密生活一样
You're not even looking at the numbers.
你都不看数字的啊
Aunt Ruthie used to call this the Iron Jew.
鲁丝曾把这个叫做钢铁般的犹太人
Are you having time to process this?
你有时间处理这个吗
Yeah, I'm just trying to figure out
我只是算下
the level of Elvis impersonator we can afford.
我们能请得起什么档次的猫王模仿艺人
And I think a white one's out of reach.
白种猫王模仿者估计是负担不起
Is there anything I could do to help?
我能帮上什么忙吗
The eulogy. Sorry?
悼词 啥
Oh, that would be really helpful
那将会是个大忙
'cause that's been getting in my way a little bit.
因为我一直在烦这事
I didn't really know your dad except...
我不太了解你♥爸♥爸 除了那次...
the one hour that I committed fraud with him.
花了一小时跟他去诈骗别人
That's all there is to know, really.
这就足够了 真的
I think that's, you know, one task I think maybe is better if you...
我觉得这项使命最好还是由你...
Look, I've got to figure out an Elvis theme.
我得策划出一个猫王主题的丧礼
You know, Elvis-themed flowers
一整天都是
and food and music all in a day.
猫王主题的鲜花 食物和音乐
I just... You asked if there was anything you could do,
我只是...你问你能帮什么忙
and there is.
这就是
Okay.
好吧
Yay! Thank you. I'll do it.
谢了 我会写的
Yeah. Oh, you are the best.
行 你最好了
Hey, Nick. Yeah.
尼克 怎么了
For Elvis-themed music, what about Elvis?
猫王主题的歌♥曲选《猫王》怎么样
I'm really... I'm so slammed right now.
我的脑袋刚被门夹了
I can't hear, like, new stuff.
听不到这种新花样
Looking good, man.
不错嘛 兄弟
This was Walt's best suit.
这是沃特最好的一套西服
Look at all these buttons, Winston.
看看这些扣子 温斯顿
I look like a remote control.
我看起来就像台遥控器
It looks good.
挺合身的啊
I can't mourn in this.
我不能穿着它去奔丧
I don't even know how to use these buttons.
我都不知道怎么整这些扣子
Hey, look, we're not mourning, okay?
我们不是去奔丧 好吗
This is a celebration, you know?
是去庆祝 明白吗
That's what funerals are about...
这才是丧礼的意义所在
Winston, I just can't go to the funeral, okay?
温斯顿 我就是不能去参加丧礼
I don't want to go!
我不想去
What the hell is the problem?
你到底是咋了
Look, I really want to support Nick. I do.
我真的很想去支持尼克 真的
I want to support his family.
我想去支持他的家人
I want to be there for him, but...
我想和他一起分担 但是...
I'm scared of death.
我怕死
Schmidt, you know, death is natural, you know?
施密特 死亡很正常
It's a natural part of life. Everybody's scared of death.
人终有一死 每个人都怕死
Death, Winston.
死亡 温斯顿
Death. Death.
死亡 死亡
And let me ask you something, Winston:
问你个问题 温斯顿
What's with this open casket thing?
那个敞开的棺材是怎么回事
All of a sudden, I-I got to walk in
突然间 我进去以后
and I got to see the carcass?
还得去看那个棺材吗
That's crazy.
简直无法想象
What if... what if his eyes open?
要是他眼睛突然睁开了咋办
What if his eyes open,
要是他眼睛睁开了
and then he comes and haunts all of us? Why do... Why...
然后跑出来纠缠我们 为什么...
Literally, why are the buttons on here?
说真的 这些扣子干嘛要钉在这儿
Because they're not holding anything together,
因为它们根本扣不了什么
yet I don't know which buttons are buttoned.
也不知道哪些扣住了
How do you get this thing off, Winston?!
这东西要怎么弄下来 温斯顿
I don't understand this middle-class button system!
真搞不懂这些中等阶级的纽扣系统
Get it off of me!
把它给我弄下来
So I don't think I'm gonna go to the funeral, man.
我想我不会去丧礼了 兄弟
I think I'm gonna hang back.
我得临阵退缩了
So, um, I'm helping Nick with the eulogy.
我在帮尼克写悼词
I'll give you the goods on Walt, Glasses Face.
我可以给你沃特的东西 戴眼镜的面具
My pop had a table at every diner in the city.
我老爸在城里的每个餐厅都有座位
He had silverware from the finest hotels in the area.
他有这里最好的酒店使用的餐具
He had a gold chain as thick as floss.
他的金链子足有牙线那么粗
But, like, thick floss.
应该是像粗牙线一样
Wait, Walt's got that chain?
等等 那条金链在沃特那儿
Yeah, he got that chain. That's his chain.
对啊 是在他那儿 那是他的金链
That was my dad's chain.
那是我老爸的金链
No, it was Walt's signature piece.
才不是 那是沃特的标志
No, he got that from the Seiko watch deal.
他是用那块精工手表换来的吧
No, he got it from the dishwasher arrangement.
不 他用洗碗机换来的
No, he didn't. Yes, he did.
不是 是的
My dad took a dart in the eye for that.
我爸为此还被飞镖戳了眼睛
I don't care what your dad took a dart
我才不管你♥爸♥为啥被飞镖
in the eye for. Guys. Guys, guys, guys.
戳了眼睛 同志们
Can we refocus? I can't!
能回到正题吗 不行
Because he's accusing my father of thievery!
他正在诬陷我老爸是个贼
Can we just talk about Walt?
我们能不能只谈沃特
Yeah, so what's the deal with you and Nick? Are you guys, uh...
你和尼克什么关系 你们是不是...
Could you... could you stop doing that with your eyebrows?
你能不能不要那样挑眉毛
Please stop doing... Stop.
请别挑了 够了
No. Whoever denied it supplied it.
不是 否认就等于默认
Now, this would be the casket.
假设这是棺材
And now I'm dead.
现在我死了
So approach me and don't be afraid.
靠近我 别害怕
Just promise not to move, all right?
千万别动 行吗
That's what I'm afraid of most. Are you kidding me?
我最怕这个了 你是在搞笑吧
Also, you can't breathe.
而且 别呼吸
Schmidt, I need to breathe, okay?
施密特 我必须得呼吸
Because I'm coaching you, and also for regular life reasons.
因为我不但要教你 我还得活命
Now, just calm down,
淡定点
find a joyful memory
回忆开心的往事
and let it lift you to the sky.
然后跟着感觉走就行了
You left us too soon,
你走得太突然了
you beautiful black butterfly.
你像一只美丽的黑蝴蝶
Start over.
重新来
You know, when we first met,
我们第一次见面时
I thought that we would be rivals.
我以为我们会成为敌人
for Nick's attention,
为了争抢尼克的注意力
for who wore Easter colors best.
比谁的复活节造型色彩最炫
And then rivalry became friendship.
后来对手变朋友
We've laughed, we've swum.
我们曾今一起欢笑 一起游泳
You cut my toenails.
你帮我剪脚趾甲
Are you the brother that I never had?
你是我从未拥有过的兄弟吗
No.
不是
You're the brother that I've always had.
你是我心中永远的好兄弟
That was beautiful.
说的太好了
What are you doing, man?! What the hell?
你干嘛 搞什么鬼
You moved! Whoa! Of course I moved!
你动什么 我当然会动
I'm not a real dead person! You ghoul!
我又不是真死了 你个死鬼
Why do I do this for you? Forget it, man.
我♥干♥嘛要帮你 算了吧 兄弟
I'm never going to this thing.
我绝对不去丧礼
You just made it worse. What's wrong with you?
你搞得我更怕了 你怎么回事
$2,000?
两千刀
What if it wasn't six feet under?
如果不埋在六英尺之下呢[入土的委婉说法]
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表