How do we do this?
我们要怎么做
Here's what we do, Schmidt. We go to the projects, okay?
这样 施密特 先商量下流程吧
We knock on some doors.
找上几户人家敲门
I'll wait in the car and take lookout
我在车里边等你边放哨
while you do all the legwork.
你就去跑腿
Because as you say, you are in much better shape than I am.
因为你说过 你比我有型多了
You do have the body of a Smurf.
你确实是矮丑挫啊
We could... We could just get frozen yogurt.
我们就拿点酸奶冰淇淋算了
It's not a big deal.
也不是大事
Schmidt isn't about no frozen yogurt.
施密特才看不上酸奶冰淇淋呢
I want to go score some crack cocaine.
我想去弄点可♥卡♥因♥
Really?
真的吗
We're gonna do this.
就这么办吧
Look at them. This is a cabin, guys.
看看他俩 这是间小木屋哦 伙计们
Getting wasted on a couple of shots of absinthe.
真想再灌她几杯苦艾酒
Word games, word games,
猜字谜 猜字谜
word games, word games, word games.
猜字谜猜字谜猜字谜
Doctor! I was saying...
医生 我就说...
I don't think I feel it.
我觉得我没知觉了
I can't believe I'm the sober one.
没想到我竟是最清醒的一个
That's actually never happened in my life.
我这辈子还是头一遭
Who wants to play Charades?
谁要玩猜字谜呀
I can hear...
我能听到
Me.
我
One syllable, one syllable.
单音节 单音节
Movie.
猜一部电影
Gattaca.
《千钧一发》[基因工程人缺陷变种的故事]
Oh, I want to be them.
真想和他们一样
I have to run upstairs for a sec.
我得上楼歇会
I have it on good authority my bed has disappeared.
据可靠线报我的床飞走了
I need to go check it out.
我得去看看
I got to head up there and take care of that.
我也得上楼去看看
Oh, you-you're gonna go upstairs?
你也要上楼啊
Now?
现在吗
Yeah.
是
Yeah.
好
Okay.
很好
Have fun.
玩得开心哟
I will, I guess.
我会的
Up.
上去
Doesn't sound good.
听上去不太对劲啊
Oh, Jess.
杰茜
That sounded terrible. The absinthe
听上去太惨了 那些苦艾酒
has found a new host.
算是找到了新的归宿
The toilet.
马桶
I like Angie.
我挺喜欢安姬的
She's cool. It's kind of like
她很酷啊
riding a poorly maintained carnival ride.
就像坐着年久失修的狂欢节花车
I'm glad you get it.
你竟然懂我
I think she really likes you.
我觉得她真挺喜欢你的
All right.
好吧
Jeth... I'm not... I'm-I'm with Jeth.
杰诗 我没 我是杰诗的男朋友
What? Hey, Nick,
搞毛啊 嘿 尼克
look, we switched.
看 我们换换爱
And look... middle of the night...
这大半夜的
What is the big deal?
没什么大不了的吧
I... why else did we all go to a cabin together?
不然我们为什么要一起来这里
To hike?
来走路的不成
Guys, I'm still really feeling it.
伙计们 我还是挺上头的
I just can't believe you'd do that to Nick.
我不敢相信你居然这样对尼克
She didn't do anything to me.
她没怎么我啊
We have an open relationship.
我们是开放式恋爱
She can do whatever she wants. I don't care.
她想怎样就怎样 我不在乎
Enough. I'm tired of you
够了 我已经受够了你
acting like this cool guy
装模作样
with an "open relationship."
说什么开放式恋爱
That is not you.
你不是这样的人
Yes, it is, Jess.
杰茜 我是的
Why won't you just let me be me? This is me!
你就让我做自己吧 我就是这样的人
I'm sorry. I just don't believe you.
不好意思 我不相信你
You're not this guy.
你才不是这样的人呢
No, no, no, I'm not feeling good...
不行了 不行了 我不行了
At least we don't pretend to be this perfect couple.
至少我们没在装成模范情侣啊
I do not pretend to be a perfect couple.
我也没想做模范情侣
The only reason that we're here
我们之所以会在这
is 'cause you asked us to come,
就是因为你叫我们来的
'cause you didn't want to be alone with Dr. Sam.
因为你说你不想跟萨姆医生独处
'Cause then you'd have to be real with him.
说你还得真心地对他
Jess? Is that true?
杰茜 他说的是真的么
Yes, but no... it's out of context.
是 也不是 跑题了
It's out of context, Nick.
尼克 你说跑题了
You think you know everything about me.
你自以为完全了解我
I'm a rock and roll guy.
但我可是变幻莫测
You are the guy who asks me to light matches for you
当初是不是你让我帮你点蜡烛
'cause you're afraid your fingers are gonna get too hot.
因为你说你怕烫了手
I did that one time. Multiple times.
就一次 好几次吧
I was on the back of a motorcycle earlier,
那我之前坐摩托车后座
and I wasn't even that scared.
一点也没害怕啊
You don't think I'm crazy? No.
你不觉得我很厉害么 不觉得
Would a sane man do this?
正常人会这样吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on.
等等
You're doing it. You're doing a lot of it.
你真喝了啊 你没少喝呀
You need to just pace it a little bit...
您稍微悠着点
Oh, whoa, that... you're really doing it.
太牛逼了
I suppose we could just get out
我觉得我们可以下车
and ask any of these street youths.
随便找个年纪轻的就好
I'll let you get out the car first.
你先下车
Go ahead, do your thing, man.
去吧 加油 哥们
I don't want to ask the wrong person
我可不想问错人
and end up with some sub-par crack.
到时候弄到一些次品
I want the fresh crack, you know?
我可是想弄纯正的货
Not some crack that's been laying around all day.
才不是放了好久的货
Ooh... I'm really starting to Schmidt.
我怎么又开始施密特了
We don't have to do this. Man, we could just
我们可没有必须干这个
turn this car around, forget this ever happened,
我们调头回去吧 就当没来过这
and get you some frozen yogurt.
我请你吃点冰淇淋
I will not let you deny who you are any longer.
我不能再让你掩饰自己了
Not on my watch.
我在就不行
Schmidt...
施密特
Schmidt, no. Yes. Skeeyou!
施密特 你别 就你
Schmidt!
施密特
You, dude.
你 叫你呢
Don't call that man to this car.
别叫他过来
Hi, how are you this evening?
你好啊
What do you guys need?
你们想干嘛
It's cool, just get in the car, man.
没啥事 哥们 上车呗
What cool? Yeah, we're cool.
没啥事 对啊 我们没啥大事
Schmidt, you did not invite this guy in this car.
施密特 你怎么能叫他上车呢
He could be crazy, could have a gun.
万一他是坏人呢 万一他有枪呢
That's a racist thing to say,
你这话就有点歧视了啊
Winston, that he... Stop it, Schmidt...
温斯顿 停手 施密特
Just assuming that this man has a pistol.
你怎么能假设人家就有枪呢
Hi, sir.
先生
How are you this evening?
你好啊
Um, the two of us are very interested in purchasing some crack cocaine.
我们俩非常想买♥♥点可♥卡♥因♥
You guys cops?
你们是警♥察♥吗
What? Okay, let me out.
什么 让我下车
Schmidt, Schmidt... I was just messing with you, man.
施密特 施密特 我之前逗你玩的
Okay? I was just trying to see
行不行 我就想看看
how far your stupid white guilt would take you.
你这傻乎乎的外表下面安了什么心
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表