Why do you keep doing that?
你们干嘛一直这样
It's always awkward.
很尴尬好不好
What the hell was that?
这是怎么回事
In March, I will have been living with Schmidt for ten years.
三月份 我就和施密特同居十年了
I know that because he sent me an e-mail asking
我记得这个是因为他给我发了封邮件
how I want to celebrate our "Tin anniversary."
问我打算如何庆祝我俩的"锡婚"
How did you guys become friends?
你们俩是怎么成为朋友的
Was it an accident?
由于一场事故吗
Did you hit him with your car
你开车撞到他
and you became his reluctant caretaker?
就此不情不愿地做了他的看护人
He lived in my freshman dorm.
我们住在同一个新生宿舍
And one day, he was just there.
某天 他就那么出现了
Hey, hey, whoa, man, what are you doing in here?
哥们 你在这儿干嘛呢
That's my ramen.
那是我的拉面
It's better this way.
这么吃更美味
Y-You add water to it, you weirdo.
你 你得加水吃 你这个怪胎
It's not a dry treat, it's a soup.
这货不是干吃的 是泡汤吃的
Who are you? Schmidt.
你是谁啊 施密特
You freak me out, man.
你真让我抓狂 哥们
This is cool. We got a good vibe going, man.
真不错 我们挺合拍的 伙计
You're a super weird guy.
你真是个超级大怪胎
Hey, sit there while I throw things at you.
坐在那儿 我扔东西给你
Body slam! No!
泰山压顶 别
Don't do this! No!
别这样 别
And then he was always there.
之后他就一直在那儿了
And the truth is, is,
而事实是
Schmidt loves me so much,
施密特太爱我了
and to be honest, Jess, it scares me.
老实说 杰茜 这让我惶恐不安
I mean, I don't think I deserve all of Schmidt's love.
我觉得我不值得施密特这样的全心全意
All I do is tease him.
我一直取笑他
I mean, of course you do.
一点儿也没错
That's all you can do.
你就会取笑人
Do you think I'm a bad friend?
你觉得我是个损友吗
No, no, I'm a bad friend.
不 不 我才是损友
I got mad at Cece for being a model.
我因为希希做模特而生她的气
It's a dumb thing to be.
这真是无理取闹
We got in a boob fight.
我们来了次袭胸战
Feels like I fell forward on a treadmill.
感觉像是从脚踏车上摔下来
I'm just gonna say this
我想说一句
I find that arousing, and let's move on.
我有反应了 接着说吧
Just, she's smart, you know, and she's interesting
她很聪明 也很有趣
and she could be doing anything else with her life
她可以胜任各种工作
or at least trying.
哪怕是试试也好
You know, the weird thing is,
问题是
I was actually there when she got discovered.
她被星探发掘时 我正巧在那儿
You, take your glasses off.
你 把眼镜取下来
Okay.
好的
I can take my glasses off.
我也可以把眼镜取下来
I guess I was always disappointed with her
我想我一直对她联♥系♥那位女士的事
for calling that lady.
心怀不满
It's just, when I hear all the stuff about Cece's profession
我一听到关于希希工作的事情
like, the dieting-- it's crazy-
例如节食 这太疯狂了
and the butt drinking and the...
还有屁♥股♥酒 还有...
Did you say "Butt drinking"?
你刚刚说"屁♥股♥酒"
Yeah. You can't say "Butt drinking"
是啊 你居然提到屁♥股♥酒之后
and then not explain what it is.
就这么不加解释 一笔带过
It has two of my four favorite things.
它可包含了我最爱的四件事中的两件
I just feel like we have nothing in common, you know?
我觉得我们毫无共同之处 你明白吗
Yeah.
明白
Do you ever wonder
你有好奇过
why we're friends with these people, Jess?
为什么我们会和这些人成为朋友吗 杰茜
And, worse, if we met them now,
或者 如果是现在遇到他们
you think we'd still be friends with them?
你认为我们还会和他们成为朋友吗
Maybe not.
或许不会吧
I should go talk to her.
我应该去找她谈谈
Well, Nick, I'm out of tears-- plumb out.
好吧 尼克 我哭够了 彻底哭够了
All that's left is just yellowish goo.
留下了这些黄黄的粘稠物
That's right, Nick-- goo.
没错 尼克 粘稠物
That's a third of my life.
就是这货占去了我三分之一的生活
Cece.
希希
Oh, hey, Nadia, sorry.
娜迪亚 不好意思
This Wilmer Valderrama.
这位是维尔摩·瓦尔德拉玛[著名演员]
Um, Nadia, that's not--
娜迪亚 这不是
I mean--
我是说
or what I thought he would look like in person.
他真人和我想象中的不太一样
Nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴
Big fan.
我是你的忠实粉丝
Where's Cece?
希希在哪儿
Cece drink too much.
希希喝多了
She puke, puke, puke.
她吐啊吐啊吐啊
She puke, cry, puke, cry.
边吐边哭 边吐边哭
She's so weak.
她太脆弱了
You put on pajama, Wilmer Valderrama, top only.
穿上睡衣 维尔摩·瓦尔德拉玛 只穿上衣
Then, you make me salad, bitch.
然后 给我做沙拉去 贱♥人♥
Let's, let's get you into bed, okay?
让我把你弄床上去 好吗
I don't think we're doing any modeling today.
今天就别开工了
No, I have to go, Jess, I have to go.
不 我得走了 杰茜 我得走了
It's my job, all right?
这是我的工作
You know what, Cece?
你知道吗 希希
I'm so sorry about last night.
昨晚的事 我真的很抱歉
I know that you're...
我知道你...
I know you're an intelligent person,
我知道你才华横溢
and sometimes I just...
有时候我只是...
I just get mixed up, you know,
我会有些纠结
and I think that you're like me.
我觉得你和我一样
Don't, don't worry, I'm here.
别担心 我来了
Just tell me where to stand and what we're selling.
告诉我站哪儿 卖♥♥什么就行了
I'm gonna give it everything I got.
我会竭尽所能的
I'm calling your agency.
我要打给你们公♥司♥
This is totally unprofessional.
这种行为太不专业了
Don't call my agency.
别打给公♥司♥
Just tell me where to stand.
告诉我该站哪儿
Up on the spinning platform.
旋转展台上
Yeah, I can't do that. Okay.
这我可做不到 好吧
Please, seriously don't. I can't lose this job. No.
求你了 这份工作我不能丢 不行
Don't call the agency, okay?
别打给模特公♥司♥ 好吗
I'll do it. What?
我来做 什么
I'm actually a model, too, mostly in Japan.
我其实也是模特 大部分时间在日本
Um, they call me Giggle Bangs Rice Bowl.
他们叫我傻刘海饭子
I know you're lying and I just don't care.
我知道你在说谎 不过我不在乎
Get over to hair and makeup now.
快去梳妆打扮 立刻马上
Cool.
这就去
These things are heavy.
这东西好重
It's like chain mail on my eyes.
像给我眼睛戴了副锁子甲
So, your job is to highlight the features of the car
你的工作就是在盖瑞做介绍时突出
Gary describes. We need you to be fun and sexy and American.
车的特性 你需要风趣幽默很美国范
Then he's gonna move to the EcoBoost engine
然后他会介绍EcoBoost引擎
and the new interior styling.
和新的内饰
For the EcoBoost engine, give me something
说到EcoBoost引擎的时候 你要表现出一种
mischievous. Mischievous.
淘气的感觉 淘气的感觉
Mischievous. Show me mischievous.
淘气的感觉 做个淘气的样子
Okay, and at the end, just say,
最后的时候 只要说
"Ford. Go further."
"福特 行得更远"
Do I have to wear those?
我一定要穿这个吗
Hey, everybody, my name's Gary, and I want
各位 我叫盖瑞 请容许我
to introduce you to the all-new 2013 Ford Fusion.
隆重推出全新登场的2013福特蒙迪欧
Say hello to my good friend Jessica.
掌声欢迎我的好朋友杰茜卡
The all-new Fusion has been totally redesigned
新代蒙迪欧由内到外
inside and out.
都经过了重新设计
All-new styling, 18-inch aluminum wheels,
全新款式 18英寸铝合金车轮
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表