Yeah, interesting choices.
很有意思得衣服选择
It's a great hat. Can I have it?
帽子很漂亮 能送给我吗
Let's get rid of that.
咱可别带这个了
I've decided that tonight my name is Ivy,
今晚请叫我爱薇
and I'm studying to be an actress,
我正在读书梦想成为女演员
and I'll sleep with you
要是你给我
if you give me a part in a Paramount picture.
一个派拉蒙电影里的角色 我就跟你睡
Do you have another outfit in your car,
你车里还有别的衣服吗
or are you going to stick with this one?
还是你就打算这么穿了
Hey, young man, why weren't you drafted?
年轻人 你怎么不动心呢
You like someone? Good stuff.
你有喜欢的人了 好台词
Schmidt! Just the guy I was looking for.
施密特 我正找你呢
So the theme of the party is... Is danger.
这个派对的主题是 危险
That's right, but it's on a level that
正是 但是危险的境界
you couldn't possibly understand, Nick.
是你所不能了解的 尼克
Jess, where... where is the other shot girl?
杰茜 另外一个卖♥♥酒女在哪里
I don't know, boss. Here I am.
老板 我不知道 我在这儿
Casey. Thank you for joining us. Great.
凯西 欢迎你的加入 太棒了
Here's where it's at.
事先讲清楚
I don't work with amateurs.
我不和业余选手一起工作
I don't split tips.
不和别人分小费
Things get a little freaky in here, I'm out the door,
场面一旦混乱 我立马就会离开
because I'm a little diabetic and I don't need a hassle.
因为我有糖尿病 我可不想惹麻烦
And also, I do accept payment in the form of whippets,
还有 我接受用毒品付我工钱
because I've got a PhD,
姐可是有博士学位的人
a Pretty Heavy Drug Problem.
吸毒界博士哦
How old are you?
您多大年纪
Twenty-six.
二十六岁
Thank you for your honesty.
谢谢你如此坦诚
Who's up?
谁是下一个
Okay, you jerk, come here. Stupid jerk.
好的 你来吧 大坏蛋
Who wants a shot of firewater?
哪位想要一杯烈酒吗
Anybody want me to wet their whistle?
有人想要湿身吗
Hey, Schmidt.
嘿 施密特
It's working, Nick. Look at all these beautiful ladies.
场面很壮观 尼克 你看来了多少美女啊
And this is just the beginning, man.
这还只是一个开头 伙计
I can take this to the next level whenever I want.
我可以随时让派对更加火爆
You know why? 'Cause I got something up my sleeve.
知道为什么吗 因为我的袖子里有乾坤
Schmidt, please, nothing up your sleeve.
求你了 施密特 别又乱搞了
It never works!
没有一次派上用场的
Remain in your seat and finish the exam, Mr. Schmidt.
施密特先生 请留在座位上完成考试
You know, in Student Health Services,
我跟你说 在学生保健中心
they still call that "Schmidting the bed."
还在谣传着"湿"密特的传说呢
Why are you proud of that?
你还很是得意啊
What the hell is this?
这都是些什么玩意
Come on, Schmidt, you know I don't make girly drinks anymore.
施密特 我早就不调这些女里女气的酒了
I didn't buy that stuff.
不是我买♥♥的
You didn't buy this? Then who did?
你没有买♥♥ 那是谁干的
What's my name?
我叫什么名字
Casey!
凯西
You're all a bunch of jerks.
你们这群大傻瓜
Yes! My penis is working!
对 我又重振雄风了
Cece.
希希
I had to check out the new and improved Schmidt.
我过来看看全新改版的施密特
Been hearing so much about it, so...
江湖上不少传闻啊
I'm really glad that you came.
你来我可真开心
Look, I wanted to tell you...
我想告诉你
I want you to meet Robby, my, uh, my boyfriend.
介绍罗比给你认识 我男朋友
Your what?
你的什么
There he is.
就是他
The one shaped like a Liberty Bell?
长得像个独♥立♥钟的那位吗
It's a great party. Thank you for inviting us.
派对办的很好 谢谢你邀请我们
Flip it, man, flip it! I'm flipping it!
转起来 转起来老兄 我在转呢
Did you guys see cece's new boyfriend, the commoner?
你们看见希希的新男友了吗 路人男
Oh, wow, Schmidty, you really lowered Cece's bar.
施密特 你可真把希希的标准给拉低了
There's got to be an explanation for this,
肯定是有原因的
like he's the Lord of Winterfell,
比如 他是临冬城主
or he's working with a real piece of pipe.
要么 他就是有一份很牛气的工作
Schmidt? Schmidt, don't get hung up on that guy.
施密特 施密特 别去找那家伙
And here comes the weirdness.
欢迎品尝 奇葩先生
Not weird, just a guy who really wants a drink.
一定也不奇怪啊 我就是想好好喝一杯
It's like an explosion of fruit!
堪称水果大爆♥炸♥啊
There it is.
又开始了
Look at me being so naughty!
我是一个调皮的小鬼头
So naughty.
非常调皮哦
Hey. I'm Schmidt.
我是施密特
I, too, was a sexual partner of Cece.
我也曾是希希的性♥爱♥伙伴
Welcome to the party. Thank you for having me.
欢迎你来 谢谢你请我来
Let me just tell you this is a very impressive party.
听我说 这个派对棒极了
There's speakers everywhere. There's one over there.
到处都有扬声器 那边有一个
I saw two on the back wall.
后面那堵墙上还有两个
Oh, there's one right there. Didn't see that one before.
那里还有一个 刚才没看见
Yeah, there's a lot of speakers.
是有很多的扬声器
Lot of... Lots of speakers. Yeah.
很多 很多的扬声器
So, so what's your deal?
聊聊你自己吧
I mean, do you vacation in Europe ever?
你去欧洲旅行过吗
No. You know, I've never left california in my life.
没有 打我生下来就没离开过加利福尼亚
You in a band?
在乐队里演奏吗
I don't, I don't like music. What's up with me, you know?
没有 我不喜欢音乐 我可真怪
You work for Goldman then? For who?
你为高盛工作吧 谁
This feels good. I'm gonna go.
和你聊天很愉快 我走开一下
Congratulations on your penis, man.
老兄 恭喜你又重振雄风了
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Oh, I'm sorry. Oh, my God. Oh!
对不起 我的天
Could I get a broom?
能给我拿个扫把过来吗
Look at my butt.
快看我的电臀
Look at my butt, stupid jerks.
快看我的电臀 混球们
Hey, Jess.
杰茜
Nick, I'm fine.
尼克 我很好
I don't need you to be nice to me right now.
我现在用不着你对我好
Okay. You want me to be mean?
好吧 你希望我刻薄点吗
Yes. I'll give you mean, Jess.
是的 我会对你刻薄点 杰茜
This is the easiest job in the whole world!
这是全世界最容易的工作
The only thing easier than this
唯一比这个容易的事是
is passing out cigarettes to prisoners.
给囚犯发烟
And what if I wanted to take a body shot off you?
如果我想用眼神扫射你的全身怎么办
Oh, yeah! I can't because you're wearing
哇 我做不到 因为你穿着
a turn-of-the-century bathing costume.
老掉牙的泳衣
How's this? Are you getting mad or are you happy with this?
这个怎么样 你是气疯了还是乐翻了
It's good. That's really good.
挺好的 真挺好
So stop feeling sorry for yourself, kid,
别再自责了 孩子
and get up on that bar and shake that piece of plywood
走上吧台 摆动那块被叫做
that you call an ass! That's too far!
屁♥股♥的夹板 太过火了
Yeah, yeah, I agree. You got a great ass. That is too far!
我同意 你有一个靓臀 太过火了
That is too far.
太过火了
This is so fun!
爽歪歪
No hat. No hat!
别戴帽子 别戴帽子
You know, this Robby guy's got nothing on me.
这个罗比完全比不上哥
Right. I think I can get Cece back.
好吧 我觉得我能追回希希
Seriously, just let it go.
说真的 让一切过去吧
I just need to remind her how amazing I am.
我只需要提醒她我有多棒
Luckily, I've got something up my sleeve.
幸运的是 我袖里还有乾坤
Schmidt, no, no! Schmidt, don't!
施密特 别 别 施密特 别
Schmidt, no sleeves, please!
施密特 别用袖子 求你了
Shot girl, shot girl!
卖♥♥酒妹 卖♥♥酒妹
Shot girl, shot girl, shot girl, shot girl!
卖♥♥酒妹 卖♥♥酒妹 卖♥♥酒妹 卖♥♥酒妹
Shot girl, shot girl, shot girl, shot girl!
卖♥♥酒妹 卖♥♥酒妹 卖♥♥酒妹 卖♥♥酒妹
Shot girl! Shot girl!
卖♥♥酒妹 卖♥♥酒妹
Shot girl!
卖♥♥酒妹
I'm a shot girl.
我是个卖♥♥酒妹
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表