Schmidt, I'm a professional basketball player.
施密特 我是个职业篮球手
Yeah, and I'm a guy who works in marketing
没错 我还是个在市场部工作
that wants to give it to you.
想勾搭你的小伙呢
We both have jobs; get over it.
大家工作不同 那又怎样
Do I ever finish writing my zombie book?
我写完了我的僵尸小说吗
Z is for Zombie?
《僵尸的僵》吗
Great title.
这标题不错
Do we ever get rich and famous?
我们有赚大钱出名吗
Three words:
三个字
hot, air, balloon.
热 气 球
Do we invent them?
这是我们发明的吗
No, they've been invented.
不 它早就被发明出来了
Jess or Katie?
叫你杰茜还是凯蒂
Not now, Nicks.
消停点 尼克们
Hey, tell her you're sorry.
去向她道歉
What for? You'll find out.
道什么歉 你会明白的
I mean, I'm sure I did something stupid,
我是说 我明白自己肯定做了些蠢事
but what did I do?
但具体是什么呢
You just tell her you're sorry.
你只管去向她说对不起就好了
What did I do?
我♥干♥啥了
You did something stupid.
你干了些蠢事
So tell her you're sorry.
所以去道歉吧
Now I know why people get annoyed with me.
现在我终于明白为什么人家都烦我
It's hard to talk to us.
跟我们正常交流真的蛮困难的
Hey, you know, I can't believe she asked Nick
知道吗 我真不敢相信
for your number and then...
她向尼克要了你的号♥码
Yeah, yeah, you know what, man?
没错 而且 知道吗 伙计
We-We're perfect together.
我们真是天作之合
It's like I finally found my lady bear.
感觉好像我终于找到了我的小母熊
See, I felt like we had a connection, too.
其实我本以为我和她还挺来电的
You know, I don't know if you ever get that feeling like,
我不知道你有没有过这种感觉
I don't know, like maybe I could marry this woman.
就好像是 也许我会娶了这个女人
Oh, God.
天哪
Is there a woman in that bathroom being harmed?
那卫生间里是有女人受侵犯了吗
No.
不是
I don't buy it. Get out of the way.
我才不信 快让开
I was trained for this.
哥可是个练家子
Now you're gonna get the Bearcl...
让你们尝尝熊爪的...
Jess?
杰茜
Hi, Bearclaw.
你好 熊爪哥
I thought you were sick.
我以为你病了
I'm feeling better.
我感觉好多了
Why are you... if you're sick,
为什么你们... 如果你病了
why are nothing but your breasts covered, Jess?
为什么只穿了内衣 杰茜
Are you a doctor, is that why?
你是医生吗
Are you a doc... is he a doctor?
你是... 他是医生吗
Do you know these guys, Katie? Who's Katie?
你认识这俩人吗 凯蒂 谁是凯蒂
What is going on in... Jess?
这是怎么回事 杰茜
No, Nick. I... Katie?
不 尼克 我... 凯蒂
What is happening?!
这他妈的咋回事
Liar! You...
骗子 你...
Liar!
骗子
I'm sorry, Bearclaw, but I meant Nick
抱歉 熊爪哥 但我本来是让尼克
to give my number to Andy.
把我的号♥码给安迪的
Silver lining, you have a huge fan in Nick.
不过话说回来 尼克可是你的粉丝哦
She's not good enough for you, Bearclaw.
她配不上你 熊爪哥
None of these people are good enough for you.
这些人没人配得上你
And, Sam, I'm sorry I stole you from real Katie,
萨姆 我很抱歉冒充凯蒂夺走了你
but ugh, look at you.
但是 看看你自己
He's so handsome.
他好帅
Very handsome. I'm only human.
真的很帅 我只是出本能
You know what, Bearclaw?
知道吗 熊爪哥
I would have take you to the bathroom, big guy. He would've.
我很乐意和你鸳鸯浴 哥们 他是说真的
You guys are terrible people.
你们真是太恶劣了
I want to die.
老子不活了
Hey, hold on a second.
慢着
Everyone just calm down. Are you really a dancer?
大家冷静下来 你真的是舞者吗
Are you an idiot, Sam? Yes!
你白♥痴♥吗 萨姆 没错
Did I tell a lie? I did.
我撒谎了吗 我有
But in my defense,
但我要辩解的是
I'm off the grid.
我现在是无下限状态
We're all off the grid. Hey, hey,
我们大家都挺无下限的
we are all off the grid.
大家都无拘无束
Every single one of us, especially you, handsome.
大家都半斤八两 特别是你 帅哥
I loved you!
我好爱你的
I think that's a little bit of an exaggeration.
你夸大其词了吧
You're gonna tell him how he feels after everything you've just done?
你做完这堆烂事后 还要告诉他他该怎么想吗
Why don't you shut up, Andy?
你闭嘴好吗 安迪
Yeah, shut up, Andy.
没错 安迪 你闭嘴吧
What is this, recess? Come on.
这算什么 中场休息吗 拜托
Shut up. Shut up. Shut up, Andy!
闭嘴 闭嘴 你闭嘴 安迪
Nick.
尼克
It's time.
时间到了
Good-bye.
再见
No, no, Nick.
不 不 尼克
Old Nick, don't go!
老尼克 别走
Nick!
尼克
Nick, wait.
尼克 等等
Please.
拜托了
There's so much more I need to ask you.
我还有好多话想问你
I got to get back.
我得回去了
Why do I need to apologize to Jess?
我到底为什么要向杰茜道歉
What did I do wrong?
我做错什么了
Make her an old-fashioned.
给她来杯古典酒吧
I believed you.
我居然还真信你了
Old England.
过去的英格兰
Have a good trip, man.
旅途愉快 伙计
When I was a kid, Yeah.
当我小时候
watching MTV,
看MTV时
I thought that if I played my cards right,
我曾以为 如果我抓住了机会
I could grow up to be Jenny McCarthy.
我长大了也可以成为珍妮·麦卡锡
Jenny McCarthy? You?
珍妮·麦卡锡 你
Don't make that face.
别给我这副死样子
She was so beautiful with all that swearing, but you know what?
她骂人的样子真的好美
I'm not Jenny McCarthy.
但是 我不是她
I know that now.
我现在明白了
I'm back on the grid, Nick.
我现在步入正轨了 尼克
You know, I always wanted to be Kurt Loder.
知道吗 我一直想成为科特·罗德
Kurt Loder? He never even went to the Spring Break House.
科特·罗德 他甚至没参加过春假营
He was stuck in New York, talking to Pearl Jam.
他当时在纽约 采访珍珠果酱乐队呢
He is the elder statesman of our generation.
他是我们这一代最成熟的代言人
Why are you making me a drink?
你怎么给我调了酒
You never bring work home.
你从不在家做工作上的事情的
All right, this is gonna sound really weird,
好吧 这话听起来可能有些诡异
but in the future I might do something really bad to you,
但是在未来 我可能会做些非常对不起你的事
and I hope you'll forgive me.
我希望你能原谅我
Do you like old-fashioneds, Jess?
杰茜 你喜欢古典酒吗
I've actually always wanted to try one.
我一直想喝试试
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
What are you gonna do to me?
你会对我做什么错事
I don't know.
我也不知道
But it could be bad.
也许是错事
Like me getting drunk and peeing in your closet
比如我喝多了然后尿在了你的衣柜里
on all your pretty dresses.
让你的漂亮衣服都沾了尿
I forgive you.
我原谅你
Imagine all that pee on your pretty dresses, Jess.
想象下那一件件沾着尿的裙子哦 杰茜
I still forgive you.
我还是会原谅你的
Sam, hi.
萨姆 你好
Katie?
凯蒂吗
Not Katie.
我不叫凯蒂
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表