Have you ever done crack?
你吸过毒吗
Hell, no, I've never done crack, man.
当然他妈没有 哥们 我从来没吸过
Why do you think I've done crack? Because I'm black?
你为什么以为我吸毒啊 就因为我是黑人么
I thought you'd done crack 'cause you told me
我以为你吸毒就是因为
the whole story about you doing crack.
你一直都说你要吸毒
I thought you guys just need directions. Okay?
我以为你们就是要问路的
Let me out! Okay, sir.
让我下车吧 哥们
Just calm down, all right? Oh, please, man.
冷静点 好吗 求你了
Be cool. Fine, okay, look, you want it? You want it? Look!
冷静 行行行 都给你 都给你
Whoa! No! Oh my God, no!
不要啊 天啊 不要
Look, my wallet. No! No!
给 我的钱包给你 不要啊
Take my wallet! Here's my wallet, okay?
把我钱包拿走吧 给你钱包还不行啊
Shoot the white dude! Just let me out...
你打那个白人 让我出去吧
Shoot him! No, don't shoot me!
打他啊 不要 别打我
Shoot him, man! But that's...
打他呀
That's your wallet. That's your wallet.
这是你的钱包 这是你的钱包
Are you not robbing us?
你不是要抢劫我们啊
You're not robbing me?
我还以为你们要抢劫我呢
I don't want to rob you, man. I thought you were gonna...
哥们 我可没要抢你 我以为
I totally misread the situation.
误会了 误会了
I thought you was robbing me. Oh, no, man.
我还以为你们要抢我呢 没有没有
Oh, hey, man, I'm Schmidt.
哥们 我叫施密特
Robert, man. Robert. Nice to meet you.
我叫罗伯特 幸会幸会
Pleasure, man. Robert, man, hey, man, nice to meet you, man.
罗伯特 哥们 幸会幸会
What a nice smile he has. All right, guys. I'm just...
你看他笑得多甜 好了哥们
Okay. Here, I'll... they're the child locks.
就是儿童安全锁没开
I don't even have kids, but... You guys have a great night, okay?
我都没有孩子 你们晚上愉快哈
You, too, man. Be safe. Take care, Robert.
你也是 注意安全 保重 罗伯特
Take it easy, man. You guys have a good night, man, all right.
放松 哥们 你们也晚上愉快
That was insane.
太疯狂了
I was terrified. That... oh, my goodness.
刚才吓死我了 天啊
I judged...
我还以为
God, Robert! Robert...
我的妈 罗伯特
I just... the wallet?
我就 想要钱包
Oh, your wallet... oh, your wallet.
哦 你的钱包
Just give him the wallet. I'm really sorry.
给我就行了 不好意思
Yeah, it's kind of... No, yeah, I get it.
有点 给
I'd want my wallet back, too.
我也想要我的钱包
Thank you. All right. Thanks, Robert.
谢谢 谢谢你 罗伯特
I wouldn't thank him. Whoa, man.
我可不想谢谢他
What a hilarious misunderstanding.
这误会太搞笑了
Schmidt, drive the damn car. No, you're right.
施密特 赶紧他妈开车走吧 对对对
You know, I feel so much better
我感觉好多了
after throwing up into the fire.
吐完了就好了
Uh, Sam, can you pass the bread?
萨姆 能把面包递给我吗
Oh, sure thing. No, I'll pass the bread, Angie.
没问题 不用了 安姬 我来递给你
Just keep your hands to yourself and let the bread come to you.
你乖乖坐着等着面包就好
Why do you keep taking my bread?
你为什么总把我的面包拿走啊
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you and the bread had an open relationship.
抱歉 我以为你和面包是开放式恋爱呢
I said I was sorry. I thought this was an agreement.
我说过对不起了 我以为都是定好的事呢
I thought we were all cool with this. I don't...
我以为大家都不在意呢 我不知...
Absinthe!
苦艾酒
Fun dinner. Fun dinner.
要吃开心点 开心的晚餐
I always have fun at the cabin.
我一直都喜欢在小木屋里玩
You guys want to pick my brain?
你们想知道为什么吗
You guys want to know what I'm thinking about?
你们想知道我在想什么吗
I like dogs more than cats.
我喜欢狗胜过猫
I like chipmunks more than squirrels.
我喜欢花栗鼠胜过松鼠
I believe in UFOs.
我相信外星飞船的存在
I once had a bass teacher,
我年轻的时候 有一个贝斯老师
when I was younger, who did the standing bass.
把贝斯竖起来弹
And he had a very weird smell, and I still think about it.
他有股奇怪的体味 我现在还忘不了
His name was Mr. Hilton.
他叫希尔顿先生
I don't like the fact that you tried to kiss Sam.
你要和萨姆接吻这事我很不爽
Because I have feelings for you, Angie.
因为我喜欢你 安姬
I'm... I had no idea, I'm sorry.
我...我不知道 不好意思
I know. We said it was open, but...
我们是说好开放式恋爱 但...
I'm proud of you for saying that.
我很自豪你敢说这些
Dr. Sam?
萨姆医生
If you were a hat, you'd be a top hat.
你如果是顶帽子 你肯定是礼帽
But like a really big Monopoly one.
不过是资本家带的那种
And I say that of the deepest compliments.
我是带着深深的敬意说的
Appreciate it.
谢谢
Winston, I'm sorry. I was just trying to help.
温斯顿 抱歉 我只是想帮你忙
What, help me realize that I'm black?
啥忙 帮我意识到我是黑人吗
Schmidt, believe it or not, man,
施密特 随便你怎么说
I've known that for a while now.
我知道自己是黑人好吧
I just feel bad you're forced to live here with Jess and Nick.
我是对你被迫跟杰茜和尼克住在这而难过
Oh, wow. I mean, they're honky as hell.
天哪 他们都是彻头彻尾的白人垃圾
And look at our people. Look what we've given to this country.
再看看我们为这个国家贡献了什么
Jazz...
爵士乐...
The management of jazz musicians...
爵士艺人的管理...
But, look, Schmidt, being black means
等等 施密特 作为黑人意味着
whatever I want it to mean.
我做自己想成为的人
You know, the fact of the matter is
问题只在于
I live in a loft with three people
我恰巧住在了一套
who happen to be white.
有三个白人的公♥寓♥里
But believe you me,
但相信我
there is so much more that I find annoying about you
我发现你有更多缺点
that I haven't even gotten to race.
而我都不曾开口
Now, I'm gonna get some frozen yogurt.
现在我要去吃酸奶冰淇淋了
Would you like anything?
你想吃什么吗
Yeah.
好
I'll have a vanilla chocolate swirl.
我要香草巧克力暴风雪
No. What, no...
不行 怎么不行...
No. I'll have strawberry with jimmies.
不行 那我要草莓五彩豆
Did you get that?
听到了吗
How you doing?
你怎么样
Much better.
好多了
That alcohol got on top of me.
酒精有点冲昏头了
Oh... I'm a little embarrassed by that.
有点尴尬啊
I'm sorry about Sam.
我对萨姆的事很抱歉
I... I thought it was cool.
我...我以为你无所谓的
Right. And I try to ruin things as soon as they get good.
我知道 我每次都能把好事变坏
I'm working on it.
我正在改正
Believe it or not, I'm working on stuff, too.
其实我也在改正一些东西
You know, I just wish I was working on less stuff.
我只是希望要改的缺点能少一点
You know, I've been arrested three times.
我被捕过三回
Four times.
四回
Four to five times.
四到五回
I have tattoos of bands that I don't even like anymore.
我那些纹身都是我不再喜欢的乐队的
By the way, you've been really cool
话说回来 你对我屁♥股♥上的
about the "Jamiroquai" Tattoo on my butt.
蝎子乐队纹身倒是很淡定
I'm not asking you to change.
我没让你去改变
Just how about meet me in the middle a little bit?
只是稍微迁就我一点怎么样
What do you want me to do? Go to brunch?
你希望我怎么做 和你吃早午餐吗
Are we supposed to, like, read articles
我们难道要去读文章
and then talk about them together?
然后互相讨论吗
Okay, I'm never going to be that kind of girl.
反正我永远也不会是那种女孩
I just want to do something normal.
我只是想正常点
How about not drawing pubes on my armpit
比如在我睡觉时
while I'm sleeping?
不在我腋下画腋毛
You think you could do something like that?
你觉得你能做到吗
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 可以
'Cause I would really like to keep this going.
我真的很想和你继续下去
I don't move your twin bed over here?
我可没移过你的双人床
Sexy, sexy, sexy.
性感 性感 性感
Bird! Bird! Bird!
鸟 鸟 有鸟
Oh, my God. Help! Help!
天哪 救命 救命
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
哦 好啦 好啦 好啦
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表