If that conversation is: "Hello." "Hello."
如果日常会话是指"你好" "你好"
"Samosa?" "Yes, please, Samosa."
"吃三角饺吗" "请给个三角饺吧"
"More towels?" "Do you know where
"还要毛巾吗" "你知道白人专用的
the white person's toilet is?"
卫生间在哪吗"
After that, it gets very confusing.
除了这些 印度语非常难懂
Can you drive in that dress?
你穿这身能开车么
You're right, I can't.
你说对了 我不能
All right, you're driving. Let's go.
好吧 你来开车 走起
Yeah!
好嘞
Hi, I'm-I'm checking in.
你好 我来报到
My name's Cecilia Parikh.
我叫希西莉亚·帕里克
This is my best friend.
这是我好朋友
She's just, she's just here to watch.
她只是来观摩的
All must participate.
所有人员必须参加相亲
We've had a lot of trouble with watchers.
观摩者给我们惹过不少麻烦
You participate or you go home.
要么相亲 要么回家
All right, you know what? What the hell.
好的 管它呢
You're going to have to fill out a questionnaire.
你得填写一份问卷
Information, education, resume.
包括个人信息 教育背景 个人履历
Done.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
What the hell are you guys doing here?
你们怎么也跑这儿来了
You look like a character from The Love Guru.
你看起来就像《爱情大♥师♥》里的角色
Aw, thank you.
谢谢夸奖哈
Hello.
您好
I'd like to check in with my two friends here.
我想和我两位朋友一起登记下
Look, we are not Indian, but you cannot turn us away,
我们不是印度人 但你不能赶我们走
because I read the website vigorously, Kumari.
因为我无比激动地浏览了贵网站 库玛丽[印度童女神]
Oh, God. That means "Miss."
天呐 那代表着"小姐"
My friend right there?
而我的朋友呢
Yeah, he's a vakeel. That means "Lawyer."
他是瓦吉尔[印度指代理人] 代表着"律师"
I dropped out of ka-heel school.
我从卡吉尔学校辍学的
It's vakeel, man.
是瓦吉尔 哥们
What are you doing here?
你在这干神马
Oh, no. I just-- uh, yeah...
没什么 我只是...
Oh!
哦
Nick, you're embarrassing me.
尼克 你在丢我的人
Nick, what are you doing?
尼克 你在干神马
Nick, Nick, Nick.
尼克 尼克 尼克
N-N-N-Nick, what are you doing?
尼尼尼尼克 你在干神马
Stop moonwalking, man.
别再太空步了 哥们
Man, you have been weird all morning.
你一上午都很奇怪
Hey, look, I kissed Jess.
听着 我亲了杰茜
Say what you're gonna say.
有什么就说什么吧
Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho!
哦吼吼吼吼吼
Whoo!
喔哦
I thought that's what you were gonna say.
我想这就是你想说的了
I don't want a new roommate.
我不想要个新室友
Look, don't... She's not moving out.
不要... 她不会搬出去的
I'm not talking about her. Hell no, not her!
我没指她 天呐 当然不是她
I'm talking about you.
我是指你
When this thing blows up in your face--
这事要是抖出来
and it will blow up in your face, Nick--
而且一定会的 尼克
you're the one moving out.
那时你才是该搬走的人
You think I like living with you?
你认为我喜欢跟你住在一起吗
You have centipedes living under your bed!
你床底有蜈蚣啊
Those weren't centipedes. You've named your testicles,
那不是 你还给你的蛋蛋命名
and they're both named Sharon.
叫它们莎伦
Yeah, so what?
对 那又怎样
I can't believe you kissed Jess! Man,
我真是不敢相信你会亲杰茜 哥们
what were you thinking?
你到底在想什么
Look, man, I wasn't thinking anything.
我什么都没想
Nick, just apologize and make it right, all right?
尼克 去道歉并把事情处理好 好吗
All right. That's what I'm gonna do.
好的 我正打算这么做
Oh, Sharon!
哦 莎伦
Get! Just... Get...?
到 快到...
Get over here now.
到这来
Wait. What?
等下 怎么啦
You told me you had moved on.
你告诉我你已经释怀了
Only people who haven't moved on say things like that.
只有无法释怀的人才会那样说
I'm a squirrel. You're my nut.
我是松鼠 你是我的坚果
Winter's coming.
冬天来了
I'm gonna store you in my cheek, girl.
我要把你给吃了 姑娘
Please leave.
快走开
You and I not being together
你没法和我在一起
does not make sense to me.
对此我很不理解
I miss your body
我想念你的身体
and the things I used to do to it.
还有我曾经对它做过的事
Schmidt. I'm talking about sex.
施密特 我是说滚床单
Today is about me finding someone
今天我要找到
within my own culture
合乎我的文化
that I can build my life with.
并且能和我共度一生的人
It's about more than sex.
而不仅仅是滚床单
Our sex was about more than sex.
我们之间的滚床单意味深长
It was about history and memory
既有历史感又有回忆感
and thousands of years of colonial suffering
还有几千年殖民地的受虐感
all being released in one moment of pure ecstasy.
是一瞬间爆发的纯粹的激♥情♥
Then why did the sex always end with you yelling,
那为啥每次做完你总是大喊
"Blammo, that happened"?
我擦 这竟然发生了
Blammo.
我擦
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey.
嗨
Oh, you can walk normally now, I see.
你居然能正常走路了
I'm sorry I kissed you.
很抱歉我亲了你
Well, oh, wow.
喔 好吧
That was unexpected.
没想到你会这么说
Thanks, Nick.
谢谢 尼克
You know what, it was a mistake. I feel better.
那是个错误 我感觉好些了
'Cause, yeah, I was feeling awkward.
因为我觉得有些尴尬
Yeah, right. You were acting a little bit weird,
是的 你表现得有点怪
but honestly, for me, it was, like, a nothing kiss.
但说实话 我觉得这没有任何别的意思
You know, it was like kissing a cousin.
就好比亲了一个表妹
It was so nonsexual and nothing.
没有任何的男女私情
Well... I think it meant something.
我觉得还是有些含义的
You know, to you, 'cause you kissed me.
对你来说 因为你亲了我
I think you can admit it meant something to you, Nick.
你可以承认那个吻对你有意义的 尼克
Oh, no, I-I'm telling you, it meant nothing to me.
不 我跟你说了 没任何别的意思
I think it did. No, no.
我觉得有 没有 没有
I do things I don't mean all the time.
我总会做一些没有任何含义的事
Like this. You see this? Bottle of water.
比如这样 你看 一瓶水
Why did I do that? I don't know.
我为什么要这样做 我也不知道
It doesn't mean anything.
这没有任何意义
I think you can admit that it meant something to you.
你可以承认那个吻对你有意义的
Hey, Jessica, it didn't.
杰茜卡 真没有
It was a drinking game, and I was finishing the game.
我们只是在玩"铁杆美国人"
Yeah, but it happened after the game
对 但你是之后才亲我的
when it meant something.
也就是说肯定代表着什么
Oh, so it meant something to you? What?
原来你很在乎啊 什么
It meant something to you. No, don't...
你很在乎这件事啊 没有...
If you think some stupid, terrible kiss...
如果你认为某个愚蠢糟糕的吻...
You're thinking about it right now! No!
你现在就在想呢 才没
I'm calling Sam and... Oh, you're calling Sam right now?
我要打给萨姆 你要打给萨姆
He's gonna come here and pick me up,
他会马上过来 接我回去
and, uh, we're leaving. Oh, you are?
然后我们要离开 是吗
Why are you running away?
你为什么躲开
Because it meant something?
因为这对你来说意味着什么吗
We're not going anywhere.
我们哪也不去
Meant nothing, Nick!
什么也不代表 尼克
Please look at the numbers on your name tags
请看一下各位名牌上的数字
and go to the table with the corresponding numbers.
然后走向对应数字的桌子
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表