Guess what?
来看看
I got ballons.
我弄到一些气球
I got them in the van!
在一个货车里淘到的
I love this neighborhood.
我爱死这片小区了
I just love it.
超爱的
Oh, what is that...? "Me so horny." Very good.
那个是... "我很饥渴" 很好
"No credit, no problem!"
"没信用 没烦恼"
And "Happy 100th, Jane!"
还有"一百岁生日快乐 简"
I don't think she made it,
我觉得她没活那么久
but she lived a good life.
不过她生活得很好
Shut up!
别缠着我
Who booby-trapped me?
谁给我设的陷阱
Stop! Shut up!
停下 滚开
It's my mom.
我妈的电♥话♥
Get off of me!
别缠着我了
Yeah, Mom, hey. Nick's just mad
喂 妈妈 尼克之所以生气
'cause that punk-ass balloon beat his ass.
是因为那该死的气球打到他屁♥股♥了
Hey, no huffing. Come on, guys.
拜托别吹气 别这样
Take these seriously, Winston.
认真点 温斯顿
I didn't buy the balloons to have you guys...
我买♥♥这些气球可不是让你们...
If you do that one more time, I'm gonna break your faces in.
如果你们再这样 我就打烂你的脸
Uh, my dad died.
我爸爸去世了
Yeah, I guess he had a heart attack.
我想他可能是突发心脏病了
I got to go back to, uh, Chicago,
我得回趟芝加哥
and, uh, go to the funeral and everything.
参加葬礼还有其他事
Well, are you guys gonna say anything or...
大家想说些什么吗...
That's terrible, Nick.
实在太抱歉了 尼克
We're so sorry.
我们太遗憾了
If there's anything we can do, please.
如果我们能做什么的话 尽管说
Come here. Not Walt, just...
过来 不是沃特 只是...
Give me a hug. Nick.
来抱抱 尼克
We love you.
我们爱你
Love you, Nick.
爱你 尼克
Stay strong.
要坚强
So this is where Nick Miller grew up.
这里就是尼克·米勒长大的地方
Well, except for the fall of '88 to spring of '89.
除了1988年秋天到1989年的春天
That was our van year.
那是我家的房♥车之旅
I just want you to know
我只是想让你知道
I am here for you. Okay.
我会一直陪着你的 好的
I'm gonna be strong for you, man.
我会为你变得坚强的 老兄
You know, I really did love Walt.
我真的很爱沃特
He was my dad, Winston.
他是我爸爸 温斯顿
Yeah, but, I mean, he loved me more than he loved you.
是这样 不过他爱我胜过了你
He told me that. Yeah, he told me that, too, actually.
他告诉我的 他对我也这么说的
Sorry.
抱歉
You okay, Schmidt? I didn't want
你还好吗 施密特 我不想
to make this about me,
把自己当做主角
but the airline lost my bag.
但是航♥空♥公♥司♥把我的包运丢了
I wanted to look fantastic
我想为你父亲的葬礼
for your father's funeral.
盛装出席呢
Now I have nothing but the schmatta on my back.
现在我除了身上这件破布没别的可穿
All right. Let's do this.
好吧 我们进屋吧
Uh, Jess, we should warn you.
杰茜 我得先提醒你
Nick's family-- a little crazy.
尼克的家人有点疯狂
It's called pop! Just call it soda.
这叫汽水 就叫苏打水
It's soda, all right? It's not! It's not!
这就是苏打水好吗 这不是
Hey, Uncle Nicky. Hey, man.
嗨 尼克叔叔 你好啊
No, it's called soda. It's called pop!
不 这是苏打水 这是汽水
It's called soda. It's called soda.
这是苏打水 苏打水
Why would you call it soda if it's pop?
可这就是汽水 你干嘛非叫它苏打水
You call your dad pop! Hey.
去你妹的汽水 大家好
It's Nick. Hey, Nickels.
尼克来了 你好 尼克
My brother Nick's back, guys.
我哥哥尼克回来了
My condolences, all right? Hey, thanks for making it out.
我表示哀悼 谢谢你能过来
Sorry about that. Your brother's being a douche.
不好意思 你弟弟像个混球一样
Yeah. I'm not being a douche! I'm emotional!
我不是混球 我只是太情绪化了
Oh, God... You've been a douche all day.
老天啊 你这一天都特别混♥蛋♥
I mean, why? I know. I know.
为什么呢 我懂的
You been... you been crying a bunch, buddy?
你哭了很久是吧 弟弟
No. He'll get your shoulder all wet, too.
才没有 他会把你肩膀也哭湿的
Hey, look, don't do the hair-pull. It's so intimate.
哎 别拉我头发 这太亲密了
You okay? I'm not okay!
你好些了吗 我不好
Jamie, here's what I need you to do: grab a bunch of kids
杰米 我希望你带着一帮孩子
and teach them how to build a snowman outside.
去外边教他们堆雪人
I can't do that! I already did it already!
我不能这样 我已经教了一次了
He put the carrot in the crotch.
他在胯部放了一根胡萝卜
Why'd you put the carrot in the crotch?
你在那放胡萝卜干嘛
'Cause they told me to! They're kids.
他们让我放的 他们是孩子
Those kids are cool! I wanted to hang out!
这些孩子很酷 我想跟他们玩嘛
Don't trust cops.
别相信警♥察♥
Nicky!
尼克
Hey, Ma. Oh.
嘿 妈妈
Oh. I miss him, Nicky.
我想念你♥爸♥了 尼克
Yeah, I know, Ma. That bastard was a saint.
我知道 妈妈 那个混♥蛋♥是个圣人
A saint.
圣人
The bastard.
那个混♥蛋♥
I know. Come here. Hey.
我知道 来过来
This is getting very personal. May...
这些也太私人了 也许...
Maybe none of us should go to the funeral.
也许我们根本不该出席这个葬礼
The early buzz on this thing is that it's gonna be a real drag.
这肯定会变得非常烦人
So what still needs to get done?
还有什么需要做的
We need to, uh, get the groceries,
我们需要去采购
uh, plan the funeral, call the paper... Whoa, whoa, whoa.
策划葬礼 登讣告... 等等
Did you say "Plan the funeral"?
你是说了"策划葬礼"吗
That's why you're here, Nicky.
对呀 所以才需要你啊 尼克
You take care of everything.
你能打点一切
I got the napkins! Oh, that's so hot.
我有准备餐巾纸 哦 那好火♥辣♥
Great, Jamie. Is Nick taking care of people?
干得漂亮 杰米 尼克会照顾人吗
Yeah, with Pop-Pop coming and going,
是啊 尼克爸爸就这么走了
Nick had to step up and be the man of the family.
尼克就得作为一家之主站出来
Pretty much takes care of all of them.
也就是照顾他们所有人
Don't laugh when they call him responsible.
他们说尼克负责任的时候千万别笑
They don't know why that's hilarious.
他们不明白这有多好笑
Um... Oh... Hi, Mrs. Miller.
您好 米勒太太
I'm so sorry for your loss.
我为您失去亲人感到遗憾
If there's anything I can do to help, I... Who are you?
如果我可以做些什么... 你谁啊
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Jess.
不好意思 我叫杰茜
This is Jess, my new roommate.
杰茜 我的新室友
Um, so nice to meet you. I've told you about her.
很高兴见到你 我跟你说过她的
Winnie and Fat Schmidt I know. Hey, boys.
温尼和肥肥施密特我认识 哈喽
I just wanted to say that
我只是想说
I'm here and happy to do anything.
我来到这而且很愿意做任何事
Is she a Spanish?
她是西班牙人吗
Um... I'm from Portland, Oregon.
呃...我来自波特兰 俄勒冈
Land of books.
书籍之乡
Trailblazers.
拓荒者
Are you guys, uh...
你们俩是不是...
Jamie, I'm begging you to shut up.
杰米 请你闭嘴
Your father always wanted to have a funeral just like Elvis had,
你♥爸♥爸一直都想要一个猫王式的葬礼
so that's what we're gonna give him.
所以我们应该这样给他办
A funeral like Elvis had? That means...
猫王式葬礼 那就意味着...
12 white limos and an Elvis impersonator...
12辆加长林肯和一个猫王模仿者
Dad's gonna get the funeral
那就给爸爸办一个
you want him to have, okay?
你想给他的葬礼 好吧
So tell me what needs to get done,
跟我说有什么需要做的
and I'll just do it.
然后我就去做
Oh, the eulogy.
悼词
You...
你...
you'll do the eulogy, right?
你来说悼词 好吗
I don't think I should do it.
我认为不应该我来说悼词
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表