Dad, the...
爸爸
This is ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
Okay.
好吧
All right, maybe, uh...
或许
maybe I did make some mistakes along the line, okay?
可能我是犯过一些错误
We all make mistakes, dad.
人人都会犯错误的 爸
Hey, what do you say, tomorrow, we go to a game?
明天 我们去看场比赛吧 怎么样
Any game, you pick it out.
什么比赛都行 你选
I'm in.
好啊
You're welcome! Son of a...
不客气 我勒个...
This thing doesn't turn so well.
这家伙不会转弯的吗
Do you think Cece and Pavun will make it?
你觉得希希和帕文能成吗
I don't know.
不知道
Really can't say.
真说不准
What I can say is that one arranged marriage did take place today.
可以确定的是今天有一桩婚姻又被包办了
The marriage of Schmidt and Robby.
施密特和罗比的结合
Hell, yeah.
这么好
I only dread the day that we defeat all the Indians,
我本来只是担心我们打败了所有印度人后
and must face each other in a duel to the death.
必须和彼此死斗到世界尽头呢
Yeah.
是吧
Buzz kill.
真狠
We're like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
这就像电影《虎豹小霸王》似的
Except only one of us dies at the end of the movie.
只不过最后我们其中只会死一个人
It's gonna be you.
也就是你
You're the one that's gonna die.
你才会死呢
You want another beer? Sure do, compadre.
再来一杯啤酒吗 没问题 好基友
Hey, Walt.
沃特
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
I thought you were gonna go to a game with Nick today.
你不是要和尼克去看比赛吗
Going to get a bagel.
改去吃面包圈了
In Chicago.
去芝加哥吃
No! No, I can't...
不 不行
No. Um, I can't let you go.
我不能让你走
This means too much to Nick.
这对尼克意义太重大了
You can't just say
你不可以
you're gonna do things and then not do them.
答应了事情然后不做
What was that? What was what?
那是什么啊 什么啊
That. What? What?
啊 什么啊
Damn, you're good.
你真厉害
Listen, Blue Eyes, do me a favor, will ya?
蓝眼睛姑娘 帮我个忙行吗
Will you tell him for me that I, uh...
你能不能跟他说
You know, that I...
说我
Just keep an eye on him for me, will ya?
就是帮我看着点他 行吗
Jess, if you're gonna mess with my sink,
杰茜 你要是想摆弄我的水槽
put some goggles on.
戴个护目镜吧
Your eyes are twice the size of normal eyes; it's a bigger target.
你的眼睛比一般人♥大♥两倍 目标太大
Walt's gone.
沃特走了
I know how hard
我知道对于你来说
it was for you to talk to him, and I just...
跟他讲讲话有多难
some people, I just don't under... they just-- aah!
有些人 我就是不理解 他们
And I understand why you want to break pipes now.
我理解你为什么想弄坏水管了
Let's just drink a bunch and destroy the sink.
我们多喝点 然后把水池毁了吧
I don't need to break the pipes, Jess; I'm fine.
我不用发泄了 杰茜 我没事
I mean, truth be told, I was happy to see him.
其实说实话 我见到他还是挺开心的
I thought if you talked to him that maybe...
我觉得你要是能跟他聊聊可能
No... Look, Jess...
别说了 杰茜
People don't change.
人是不会变的
If someone's broken, they just stay broken.
有些人变了 他们就再也变不回来了
You're not broken.
你没有变坏
I'm a little broken.
还是有点的
No, no, no... no. Oh, yeah.
没有 不是 是的
You should be so much worse.
你已经很好了
Seriously, you could be picking up calls on a banana.
要不然你说不定会给香蕉打电♥话♥
You could be, like,
你可能会像这样
"Hello?"
喂
I don't know how you made it out.
我不知道你怎么做到的
But... you're good.
不过你真厉害
Well, look, there's a lot I don't tell you.
我有太多事都没跟你说了
I haven't done laundry in five months.
我五个月没洗过衣服了
I'm not wearing underwear.
我没穿内♥裤♥
I'm just wearing a big sock right now. Really.
我现在只穿了一只大大的袜子
A big sock.
大袜子
A very big sock. I got it.
非常大的袜子 我懂了
What do you think about this?
这样怎么样
We get a three-person canoe, okay?
我们弄一个三人划艇 怎么样
Then we got to her house and we rap on the door.
然后我们去她家 在门口唱歌♥
She answers the door, she sees the three-person canoe.
她要是来开门 就会看见划艇
She realizes there's only two of us,
她就会发现我们只有两个人
and we say, "Ah, what a conundrum. Please join us."
然后我们就说 真巧 一起吧
How about this one? We get some night-vision goggles.
这样行不行 我们弄几个夜视镜
All right, that's all I got.
行吧 我只能想到这么多了
I don't... I don't know what else.
我不知道还能干嘛了
I mean, I would say Trojan horse, but...
我本来想说特洛伊木马的
In this economy? I mean, we could always go on a hunger strike.
现如今吗 我们还可以绝食
We enlist in the Navy, we quickly rise through the ranks,
我们参军 会很快提干的
and then we can take her to the
然后我们带她去
Naval Officer's Ball. Feel like we're right there!
海军军官晚会 身临其境啊
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表