我只想让你知道
I just want you to know
我真的很抱歉
how truly sorry I am for your loss.
你能...
Would you...
Dwayne 你在这里干什么
Dwayne, what are you doing here?
噢 我 我
Oh, I-I...
想看看你怎么样了
just wanted to see how you were doing.
Douglas医生和你聊过了是吗
Dr. Douglas talked to you, didn't she?
她 她有她的顾虑
She... she did mention a concern.
想你愿不愿意聊一聊
Wondered if you felt like talking about it.
不是很想
Not particularly.
Loretta 有时候会有帮助的
Loretta, sometimes it helps.
我被告知我是一个好的聆听者
And I've been told I'm a good listener.
我还是一个不错的验尸官呢
And I'm a medical examiner.
如果在面对死亡时
If I got emotional
我变得情绪化
every time I have to deal with death,
我就不称职了是吗
I wouldn't be a very good one, would I?
但我们先不讨论正常的情况
Yeah, well, we're not talking about normal.
我们说的是Christopher
We're talking about Christopher.
我没事
There's nothing wrong.
如果有的话 Douglas医生
If there were, Dr. Douglas...
不会给我继续工作的许可的
never would have cleared me.
我没事
I'm fine.
但我的确找到了有趣的事情
But I did find something that's interesting.
我们受害者的验尸报告
The lab reports on our victims
显示在他们的血管里
came back with high concentrations
有高浓度的烃
of hydrocarbons in their bloodstream.
天然气中毒
Natural gas poisoning?
生成物来看的话是的
A by-product of it, yes.
出现这些没有什么意外
No surprise it's there.
但意外的是没有出现的东西
The bigger surprise is what's not there.
硫醇 是一种加在天然气里的
Mercaptan... it's the sulfur compound
硫化物
added to natural gas that gives off
在泄露的时候会有臭味
that distinctive odor in case there's a leak.
所以在剧院里的人们没有撤离
That's why they didn't evacuate the theater.
没有人闻得到天然气的味道
Nobody could smell the gas.
硫醇应该自动
Mercaptan should have automatically
被加入天然气中的
been injected into the gas.
意味着Spartacus不仅控制了
Means Spartacus has control
分配管道
of more than just the distribution system.
如果他找到了
If he's figured out a way
让煤气泄漏且不被发现的方法
to make the gas buildup undetectable,
他可以
he can...
攻击城市的任何一个地方
hit any target in the city.
人们发现危险的时候
And no one would realize they're in danger
就已经太迟了
until it's too late.
如果我们撤离整座城市 会陷入恐慌之中
If we evacuate the city, it'll cause a panic.
那就尽量不这么做吧
Then let's try to avoid having to.
我们在试图关闭
We're attempting to shut down
城市的煤气输送系统
the city's gas delivery systems completely.
大概要多久
How long's that take?
至少12小时
At least 12 hours.
那太久了
That's too long.
我们能不能执行飓风发生时候的计划
Could we implement the city's hurricane protocols?
我知道这个计划不是为了这样的紧急情况
I know they weren't meant for this type of emergency, but...
不 这是一个好主意
No, that's a good idea.
我们去找他下一个目标
We discover his next target,
疏散特定的区域会方便一些
it'll be easier to evacuate that area.
我会和紧急情况准备处联♥系♥的
I'll coordinate with Emergency Preparedness.
谢谢
Thank you.
Pride
Pride!
Patton找到了勒索软件是怎么装上的了
Patton figured out how the ransomware was introduced.
我追踪到了第一次
I tracked it back to when the program
这个程序改写系统的命令
first began overwriting system commands.
我找到了最开始用的控制台
I found the exact terminal where it first started.
第一次勒索软件运行
The ransomware was plugged in
以及被接入服务器
and fed directly into the servers.
我追踪了为此负责的
I traced back the log-in credentials
登录信息
to the guy responsible.
Ronald Simmons
Ronald Simmons.
电脑技术人员 在新奥尔良煤气公♥司♥工作了七年
Computer tech... worked seven years in NOLA Gas.
没有前科 但是根据他的人力资源档案
No priors, but according to his HR file,
他被报告过许多次
he's been written up several times.
他就是我们的Spartacus吗
Think he's our Spartacus?
有一个简单的办法 他现在在上班
Easy way to find out. He's on duty right now.
如果我之前没有惊慌的话 我现在有了
If I wasn't panicking before, I am now.
人心惶惶啊
This isn't inspiring confidence.
Simmon的岗位在第四行 中间那一排
Simmons' station is fourth row, center aisle.
Ronald Simmons 联邦探员
Ronald Simmons, federal agents.
举起双手
Hands in the air.
兄弟
Dude.
你干啥了
What'd you do?
好了
All right.
看你能从他嘴里问到什么 向我汇报
See what you can get from him, and let me know.
Ronald Simmons被逮捕了
Ronald Simmons is in custody.
太好了 所以这事儿结束了嘛
That's great. So, this is over?
什么
What?
难道渗透煤气公♥司♥网络的
Isn't Simmons the one who infected
不是Simmons吗
the gas company's network?
他干过
He was.
但找到他太简单了
But finding him was too easy.
Spartacus是个谨慎的人
Spartacus is careful.
留下一个可以追踪到他的ID
Leaving an ID that can be traced back to him...
我不信
I'm not buying it.
我们马上就能知道了
We're about to find out for sure.
特别探员 Gregorio
Special Agent Gregorio.
告诉我 你抓到Ronald的时候
So, tell me, when you caught Ronald,
他先做了什么
which did he do first...
吓出屎了还是吓尿了
crap his shorts or pee his pants?
让他继续说话
Try and keep him talking.
给FBI足够的时间来追踪来电位置
Give the FBI time to trace the call.
好的
Okay.
你想让我们去抓他
You wanted us to catch him.
你学到了 不错
You're learning. That's good.
但你动机不纯 你现在得被惩罚了
But you showed bad faith, and now you have to be punished.
什么
What?
我在你这一方的 好吗
I'm on your side, okay?
我专注于你以及帮你获得你想要的
My focus is strictly on you and getting you what you want.
那就别浪费时间试图抓我了
Then stop wasting time trying to catch me,
专注于筹钱
and concentrate on getting my money!
我不能控制别的执法部门啊
I can't control other law enforcement.
你炸了一栋房♥子杀了两个人
You blew up a building and took two lives.
他们当然要来抓你
Of course they're gonna come looking for you.
也许向你展示一下我的筹码
Perhaps a demonstration of the stakes
可以让他们专注于该做的事情
might help them refocus.
你这么做 你就失去我了
You do that, and you lose me.
你失去了我 你就拿不到钱了
You lose me, and you lose all of the money
我已经努力到这一地步了
I've managed to raise this far.
你和我合作 我会给你
You work with me, and I'll give you
我们现在有的
everything we have right now.
多少
How much?
五十万
$500,000.
这不是我要的
That's not what I asked for.
拜托了 我还在为剩下的钱努力
Oh, come on. I'm still getting the rest.
已经有五十万了
It's half a million dollars.
拿走就当是我们打算合作的标志
Take it as a show of good faith.
好的
Okay.
你给你自己加了个缓刑
You've bought yourself a reprieve.
查Taylor市长的邮箱
Check Mayor Taylor's e-mail,
你会找到一条信息
and you'll find a message
比特币的账户号♥ 钱最好在15分钟里
with a Bitcoin account number. I better see that money
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表