Brinks
Brinks?
走吧 你要被转移了
Let's go. You're being transferred.
为什么
Why?
我不知道 我也不在乎
I don't know and I really don't care.
-快走 -好吧 我要去哪儿
- Let's go. - Well, where am I going?
有人通知我的公共辩护律师了吗
Did someone tell my public defender?
联邦探员要带你走
The Feds want you, and it's not
-我没什么好跟你解释的 -联邦探员吗
- my deal to explain to you... - The Feds?
什么 就为了一点小偷小摸的事吗 这说不通啊
What, for petty theft? That doesn't make any sense.
背过手
Hands.
你得自己去问探员了
You'll have to ask the agent.
走吧
Come on.
Lasalle探员 她交给你了
Agent Lasalle, here you go.
她有问题要问
She's got questions.
好啊 我有答案
Well, I've got answers.
谢谢你今天的帮助 警官
Thanks for your help today, Officer.
? You gotta come on. ?
-好样的 -加油
- Yes! - Come on!
加油
Come on!
好样的
Yes!
-就差一点 -浪费机会了
- So close! - You were robbed!
她没有浪费
She was not robbed.
天意
Fate.
天意造成的
Fate robbed her.
你知道 我想我们的处境真不错
You know, I think we're in a really good place.
你知道 只是共同抚养孩子 把我们自己的事情放在一边
You know, just co-parenting and setting our own stuff aside.
你在拍我马屁吗
Are you buttering me up?
你怎么能这么说我呢
How did that even become an expression?
你没回答我
This is not an answer.
我不是在拍你马屁
Well, I'm not buttering you up.
但是 有件事我想
But there is, there is something I want
-和你谈谈 -我就知道会这样
- to talk to you about. - I knew it.
-关于Naomi -说吧
- About Naomi, really. - Spit it out.
我遇到一个人
I met someone.
一个对我来说很重要的人
Someone who's becoming really important to me.
真为你高兴
Good for you.
我不该那么说 我...
That came out wrong. I...
真为你高兴
Good for you.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
因为我知道你想不到会发生这种事
Because I know you weren't expecting it.
哦 我当然能想到
Oh, of course I was.
不 你想不到
No, you weren't.
会的 会的 我是一个侦探
Yeah, yeah. I'm an investigator.
你知道 我的工作就是做好准备
It's my job, you know, to just prepare for things
预测可能发生的事情
and anticipate eventualities, you know.
嗯 在我把她介绍给Naomi之前
Um, I did want you to meet her, though,
想让先你见见她
before I introduce her to Naomi.
你知道吗 我想这样的话 以后有些事情会容易一些
You know, I think that-that would make things easier for...
这是工作
Uh, this is work.
-我们以后再谈吗 -好的
- We'll talk later? - Yeah.
嘿 有什么事吗
Hey. What's up?
我们刚拍到了Etta Brinks
We just got these shots of Etta Brinks
和一个冒充Lasalle的人在Tangipahoa Parish监狱的照片
and Lasalle's imposter from Tangipahoa Parish Jail.
显然 这些文件蒙混过了最初的审查
Apparently, the paperwork held up to initial scrutiny.
直到他们处理了一半
It wasn't until they processed their half of it...
才发现一个死了的特工又回来了吗
That they realized a dead agent was back in the field?
-没错 -冒名顶替者通过电♥话♥
- Yeah. - The imposter softened them up
提前搞晕了他们 然后有带来了伪造的
with a phone call, then arrived with well-forged credentials
证件和转移命令
and a transfer order.
他放出来的人是谁呢
Yeah, well, who's the woman that he sprung?
Etta Brinks 职业骗子
Etta Brinks, lifelong grifter.
四处活动 伪造新的身份
Moved around a lot, creating new identities.
还喜欢从别人身上把钱顺出来
Also likes to separate people from their money.
呃 那个把她从监狱接走的人 是共犯还是家人呢
Uh, the guy who picked her up from jail... accomplice, family?
我不知道是不是前者 但我知道她只有一个妹妹
I don't know the former, but I know she only has one sister.
是的 Kristen Brinks 她在几周前身亡
Yeah, Kristen Brinks. She died under suspicious circumstances
-当时的状况非常可疑 -我把这种事情
- a few weeks ago. - Hmm. File that
归纳在 很可能不是巧合 的类型中
under "probably not a coincidence".
很可能不是巧合
Probably not.
她是被以处决姿态枪杀的
She was shot execution-style.
这个案子很快就封存了
The case went cold pretty quickly.
但我用我们的软件在社交媒体上
But I unleashed our software on social media
试图找到一些东西 我得到了这个
to try to find something. I got this.
-那是Hicks海军中将 -没错
- Oh, well, that's Vice Admiral Hicks. - Yeah.
这张照片上传几天后 他突然辞职了
A few days after this,he abruptly resigned.
将军辞职几天后 Kristen被谋杀了
A few days after that,Kristen was murdered.
我不敢相信他和这件事有任何关系
I can't believe he had anything to do with this.
他是嫌疑犯吗 我的意思是 警♥察♥找他谈过话吗
Was he a suspect? I mean, did the police even talk to him?
没 新奥尔良警♥察♥从来没有找到这些照片
No. NOPD never found these pictures,
所以他们也不知道应该这样做
so they never knew they were supposed to.
他是那种会惹上
Is he the kind of man who'd get in trouble
漂亮女人麻烦的男人吗
with a beautiful woman?
他吗 他已经结婚了 嗯
Him? He's married. .Um..
我是通过我父亲认识他的
I only know him through my father.
因为这件事的时机让人觉得
Because the timing of this feels...
像小报头版头条一样让人恶心
Front-page-of-the-tabloids icky.
中将辞职了
The admiral resigned.
如果是他杀了她 那他没理由辞职
If he killed her, no reason to.
丑闻结束了 如果不是他干的 那她的死一定是他辞职导致的后果
Scandal's over. If he didn't, it must have been a payoff.
否则有些细节就会暴露出来
Otherwise the details would have come out.
既然如此 为什么还要杀她呢
So, at that point, why bother to kill her?
好吧 他没有杀她 但还是有些隐情的
Okay, so he didn't kill her. But there was something.
我们还有很多拼凑的线索指向另一个方向
We've got too many moving pieces otherwise.
也许她妹妹的行骗工作还没做完
Well, maybe her sister was in the middle of a grift,
需要由Etta出来完成呢
and then Etta came out to finish the job?
好吧 但为什么要偷Lasalle的身份呢
Yeah, but why steal Lasalle's identity?
最简单的答案是这个人长得很像Chris
Simplest answer is that this guy looks a lot like Chris.
通过面部识别 识别这个
Start running our fake agent's photo
假探员的照片
through facial recognition.
我们得去和中将谈谈
And we need to go talk to the vice admiral.
-我去谈 -带上Sebastian
- I'm on it. - Take Sebastian.
我不需要他
I don't need him.
伙计 我还站在这里呢
Dude, I'm, like, right here.
你会对他的表现感到意外的
You'd be surprised.
-好啊 太棒了 -嘿
- Yeah. Awesome. - Hey.
大家好
Hi, everybody.
你♥爸♥爸没告诉我们你要来
Your dad didn't tell us you were coming.
因为她老爸并不知情
Because her dad didn't know.
嘿
Hey.
我这里随时欢迎你 你知道的
You're always welcome. You know that.
只是 如果我提前知道的话 可以特意给你做点准备
It's just, if I'd known, I would have done something special.
跟你在一起就够了
Well, spending time with you is special.
谢谢
Thanks.
发生了什么
What's wrong?
没啥
Nothing.
不要那样做
Please don't do that thing.
-做什么 -那种提问
- What thing? - That thing,
你这样做就像我在隐瞒什么
where you treat me like I'm hiding something
然后你想从我这里套出话来
and then you try to pry it out of me.
那是我的工作
That thing is my job.
完全正确
Exactly.
我来不是为了被你调查的
I'm not here for an investigation.
我来是因为你是我家人
I'm here for family.
所以 你确实是隐瞒了什么
So... there is something you're hiding.
我开始觉得这可能不是个好主意
I'm starting to think that maybe this was a bad idea.
不 我很高兴你能来
No. I'm really glad you're here.
好吧 太好了 那你为什么不跟我讲讲
Okay, great. Then why don't you tell me about
你看过什么好书
a good book that you read
或者你发现了什么新专辑呢
or a new album that you discovered?
好吧 嗯
Okay, um...
你先来
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表