-我可以证明 -你会看起来像个复仇的泼妇
- And I can prove it. - You'll look like a vindictive shrew.
我可以展示多年来
I can show patterns of gender bias
由你领导的多次任务中出现的 性别偏见的模式
in missions that you led going back years.
你处罚 降职和解雇女性探员
Patterns in the way that you disciplined, demoted,
所展现出来的模式
and fired female agents.
你不可能得到那种情报
You don't have access to that kind of intelligence.
阿尔及利亚 首尔 那不勒斯 罗马尼亚 马尼拉 珍珠港
Algeria, Seoul, Naples, Romania, Manila, Pearl Harbor.
你都跟谁说过话
Who have you been talking to?
这一切都是真的 我可以证明
It's all true, and I can prove it.
你觉得自己就能全身而退吗
You think you're gonna come out of this clean?
你的记录将被详细审查
Your record will be scrutinized.
一页一页地审查
Picked apart.
-他们会把你钉在十字架上 -也许吧
- They'll crucify you. - Maybe.
但也许我是那个打开闸门的人 他们不可能
But maybe I'll be the one to open the floodgates,
把我们都钉死在十字架上
and they can't crucify all of us.
我愿意赌上我自己 你呢
I'm willing to bet on myself. How about you?
-你想让我做什么 -辞职
- What do you expect me to do? - Resign.
去私营部门找份工作
Take a job in the private sector.
这都怪你
I blame you for this.
你是我见过的最猛的外勤探员
You are the fiercest field agent I have ever known.
我希望我是那堵墙上的一只苍蝇
I wish I was a fly on that wall, though.
确实 我得说我印象深刻
True. I got to say I'm impressed.
我不知道 伙计们 我一直等
I don't know, guys, I keep waiting for
主任打电♥话♥来告诉我 说我被解雇了
the director to call me and tell me I'm fired.
拜托 他们不能因为你对当权者说了实话就解雇你
Oh, please, they can't fire you for speaking truth to power.
事实上 我很确定
Actually, I'm pretty sure
他们一直都是这么做的
they do that all the time.
是啊 不过这次不是
Yeah, well, not this time.
我刚和主任通完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with the director.
老天
God.
不 一切都好
No, it's all good.
Van Cleef递交了辞呈
Van Cleef submitted his resignation,
即刻生效
effective immediately.
什么 是因为我们做的那些事吗
What? Because of what we did?
是你做的
What you did.
你让别人听到了你的声音
You made yourself heard.
你给了其他探员发声的机会
You gave other agents a voice.
也许这仅仅是个开始
Maybe this is just the beginning.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我只是随声附和
I was just along for the ride.
你做了最困难的工作
You did all the heavy lifting.
你们所有的人做了这一切
All of you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我向你们求助 你们俩都站了出来
I asked, and you guys were both there.
哦 打住吧
Oh, stop.
我们现在别那么多愁善感了
Let's not get all sappy now.
我们有太多的事情要庆祝
We've got too much to celebrate
不能坐在厨房♥里喝酒
to be sitting in this kitchen, drinking.
我们可以去酒吧吗
Can we go to the bar, please?
你们去吧
You go ahead.
-Laurel今晚要来 -好吧
- Laurel's coming in tonight. - Okay.
在她来之前 我有些事情
I got some things I need to take care of
需要处理
before she gets here.
你改变了一切
You made a difference.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 走吧 我们走 我们在等什么
All right, come on, let's go. What are we doing?
好吧 我累了 就喝一杯 但得我请客
All right, I'm wiped. One drink but only if I'm buying.
我没意见 Carter你呢
No argument from me. Carter?
嗯
Mm...
噢 来吧 我是不接受拒绝的
Oh, come on. I'm not taking no for an answer.
去酒吧
Get your ass to the bar
让我给你买♥♥一杯感谢鸡尾酒
and let me buy you that thank-you cocktail.
好吧 好吧 就这一次
Okay, okay, just this one time.
哇哦 得了吧
Wow. Please.
Dwayne
Dwayne.
谢谢你来见我
Thank you for seeing me.
我一直在考虑你说的话
Um, I've been thinking about what you said.
不 我认为我们不应该谈这些
No, I don't think we should go there.
我只想说一件事
I just want to say one thing.
你说一件事
You say one thing,
然后我再反驳你
then I say something back,
-然后我们就 -Linda 该死的
- and then we're... - Linda, damn it.
你能让我把话说完吗
Will you let me talk?
拜托
Please?
我想说的是
All I'm trying to say is...
我很抱歉 你是对的
I'm sorry. You were right.
我没想到你会这么说
I didn't expect that.
我最近对自己的过去有了更多的了解
I've learned some things about myself recently,
了解了我为什么会那样行事
about my past, why I do some of the things that I do.
你说我需要救人
What you said about me needing to rescue people,
做个英雄 这是事实
be a hero... it's true.
但在你说出来之前
But until you said it,
我没有想过这对你有什么影响
I hadn't thought about how it had affected you.
你从来不需要我来救你
You never needed me to rescue you.
是的 我不需要
No, I didn't.
我一直在尽我所能做到最好
I did the best that I knew how to do at the time.
只是做得不够好
It just wasn't enough.
对我们而言并不够好
Not for us.
Dwayne
Dwayne,
我
I...
谢谢你
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
嗯
Uh...
你想去Carousel酒吧喝一杯吗 还是想...
You want to grab a drink at the Carousel Bar, or you want...?
你知道 也许我们 嗯
You know, maybe we, um...
我们还是见好就收吧
we just quit while we're ahead.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你以为你会赢 是吗
You think you're gonna win, don't you?
要证明点什么 对吧
Gonna prove some kind of point. Right?
听着 老实说 你得走了
Look, honestly, you need to leave.
不管你们有多少人从门缝里
No matter how many of you crawl out of the woodwork
爬出来抓我
to claw at me,
都无济于事
it won't make any difference.
因为我花了很多的时间
Because I've spent too many years
在往上爬
working my way up the ladder.
我知道你觉得自己很重要
I know you think you're a very important man,
我能理解
and I understand that.
但是现在 你非法闯入了我的地盘
But right now you're a trespasser on my property.
你有两个选择
And you have two options.
你可以离开 或者我叫警♥察♥
You can leave, or I will call the cops
把你带走
and have them remove you.
拜托你 选后者吧
Please choose the second option.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表