But it's just so sudden.
我是说 她要嫁给一个警♥察♥ 真是个大错误
I mean, she's marrying a cop. That's a huge mistake.
你在开玩笑 对吧
You're kidding, right?
听着
Look,
David是个不错的人
David's a great guy.
我相信他是个不错的人 但是他是个有警徽的人
I'm sure he's a great guy, but he's a great guy with a badge.
我说 你又为什么希望他们取消呢
I mean, why are you hoping that they're gonna call it off?
我只是觉得他们的进展太快了
I just felt like they're just going too fast.
但我对他的职业是没有意见的
But I got no problem with his career.
当然没有了
Of course not.
我是说 这意味着你们达成一致了
I mean, it means you get the last word.
你这是什么意思
What's that mean?
Laurel要嫁给一个警♥察♥
Laurel is marrying a cop.
像她父亲那样的人 我说 拜托
Just like Dad. I mean, come on.
Laurel很清楚和一个警♥察♥在一起
Laurel has made her peace with what it means
意味着什么
to live with a cop.
那是做警♥察♥女儿 不是做警♥察♥妻子
As a daughter. Not a wife.
你真的希望她余生都在
Do you really want her waiting,
等待和担心中度过吗
worrying for the rest of her life?
不会总是那样糟糕的 Linda
Wasn't always that bad, Linda.
真的吗
Really?
谢谢你这么为我着想啊
Thanks for feeling that for me.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
我是说也有好的时候
I meant that there were good times, too.
当然是有的
Of course there were.
但糟糕的时候是我来承担的
But the bad times landed on my shoulders.
因为那不是你要面对的问题
Because it wasn't a problem for you.
-Linda 别这样 -你知道吗
- Linda, come on. - You know what?
你在外面做英雄
You were off being a hero,
你在拯救城市
you were saving the city.
但你说得对
But you're right.
那不是一份工作 那从来不是一份工作
It was not the job. It was never the job.
因为你认为那是你的使命
Because you treated it like a calling,
而不是一种职业
not a career.
我爱岗敬业也是罪过了吗
Why is it a crime to love my work?
爱岗敬业不是
It's not.
但你工作的时候
But the way you do it,
其他任何事都不算事
there's not any room for anything else.
而且不管我多么爱你
And no matter how much I loved you,
天哪 你要是去找个情妇
God, it-it would've been easier
我还会轻松些呢
having a mistress.
那些求助的人
All those broken people,
我跟他们没得比
I couldn't compete with them.
你是那个离开的人
You're the one who left.
你是那个
You're the one
破坏了家庭的人 不是我
who broke up the family, not me.
最终或许是我离开了 但你才是
I might've left last, but you were
先离开的人
the first one to leave.
别再说了 我们之前都同意的
Don't do that. We both agreed.
我们都同意我们需要分开一段时间
We both agreed that we needed time apart.
我不是说分居的事情 Dwayne
I am not talking about the separation, Dwayne.
当你回家的时候 你答应过要人在心也在的
When you came home, you promised to be present.
会努力改进的
To work at it.
但我做到了 真的
But I did. I was.
对Laurel来说是的
For Laurel.
你是个很棒的父亲
You were a great dad.
我不会否认这一点
I would never deny you that.
但你没有支持过我
But you were not there for me.
我是Pride
Pride.
要见主管探员吗
The SAC?
好吧 但我现在有事
Fine. But I'm in the middle of something right now.
等忙完了我会过去的
I'll get there when I get there.
-去吧 -不 不
- Just go. - No. No.
我想跟你讲清楚
I want to finish this.
我们说完了 Dwayne
We're finished, Dwayne.
我真的不想再跟你吵架了
I really don't want to fight with you anymore.
我受够了
I'm done.
我发现了那些Sloan在网上
I found the photos
找到的关于沼泽怪物的照片
Sloan found online of the swamp thing.
它叫rougarou 照片上拍到它了吗
It's called the rougarou. Do the photos actually show it?
什么 不 根本没有 因为它根本不存在
What? No. Not even close, 'cause it's not a real thing.
好吧 我 你知道我知道这一点 我只是不懂为什么
Yeah, I... You know that I know that. I don't know why...
为什么人人都认为我不明白呢
Why is everyone treating me like I don't know that?
因为你希望它存在 那很可悲
'Cause you still kind of hope, and it's pathetic.
_
我是说 那不算是确凿证据
I mean, that's not exactly proof positive.
肯定引起了他的好奇
Must have intrigued him.
知道是谁把照片发到网上的吗
Any info on who posted the photos online?
IP地址属于
I.P. address belongs
一个叫 卡真沼泽生物之旅的旅社
to a Cajun Creatures Swamp Tour.
是吗
Hmm.
没错 我记得这人 很不错的年轻人
Sure, I remember this guy. Nice young man.
他来过一两次
He took the tour once or twice.
他很是 呃 沉迷于rougarou
He was, uh, interested in the rougarou.
很多来我们这里的人
A lot of people who come on our tours
都相信那种蠢事
believe in that foolishness.
我不确定自己会把那称作蠢事
Well, I don't know if I'd call it foolishness.
我们运营沼泽之旅并不意味着我们就是傻瓜
Just because we run a swamp tour doesn't mean we're morons.
哦 当然 我只是想说 你知道 可能还有
Oh, sure, but I'm just saying that, you know, there's probably
很多非常聪明的人
a lot of very smart people
对这类事情
out there who keep an open mind
-持开放态度的 -当然
- about this kind of thing. - Of course.
我们可没资格做出评判
It's not our place to judge.
你们做的可不只是这些 对吧 你们不断地给这些传说添油加醋
Well, you do more than that, right? You fuel interest in it?
不明白你说的什么
Not following.
网上那些图片
The photos online.
我们追踪IP地址 查到了你们这里
We traced the I.P. address back to you.
哦 那些 嘛
Oh, those. W...
对我们的生意有好处
Well, they're good for business.
哦 所以你们用
Oh? So you get customers
带抓痕的动物尸体的照片吸引游客吗
based on photos of dead animals with scratched-up carcasses?
-是啊 我想是这样 -想象一下
- Yeah, I guess so. - Imagine if
如果把动物尸体
there was an escalation
升级成人的尸体
from dead animal to dead human.
-说成是被rougarou袭击致死的 -嗯哼
- Attacked by a rougarou. - Mm-hmm.
你们想说什么 你们认为是我们杀了他吗
What are you suggesting? You think we killed him?
那是不...我们永远不会做那种事的 永远不会
That's not... We would never do something like that. Never.
那如果你发现了尸体 你会怎么做呢
Well, what would you do if you found a body?
如果我发现了尸体
If I found a body?
你再说一遍 说我发现了尸体
Say that again. Say "I've found a body".
-怎么 -是他报的警
- What? - He's the one who called 911.
Vincent 是真的吗
Vincent, is that true?
哦 是我发现的又怎样
Oh, what if I did find it?
报♥警♥是对的
Uh, calling 911 was the decent thing to do.
你就没想过早点说这事吗
You didn't think to mention that up front?
-我没杀他 -哦 那么 你当时打算...
- I didn't kill him. - Well, then, what were you gonna...
你打算把被抓伤的尸体照片发到网上去
You were gonna post photos of the mauled body online,
然后说这是rougarou干的
you were gonna blame it on the rougarou.
我确实拍了些照片
I took some pictures,
但我没有发到网上 我意识到那样做不太...
but I didn't post 'em. I realized it wasn't...
得体吗
Classy?
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
他不是凶手
He's not a killer,
他只是个蠢货
he's just an idiot.
你还有什么没说的
What aren't you telling us?
没有了 我
Nothing, I...
他上周来过一天
He came by one day last week.
想了解网上的照片
He was wanting to know about the photos online,
想知道那些照片是在哪里拍的
and he wanted to know where they were shot.
我告诉他 是在上游几英里处
And I told him, couple miles upstream,
他说他打算去那里看一看
and he said he was gonna check out that area.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表