而且我真的
And I really do
想帮你 但是
want to help you out, but...
那很困难
it's hard...
因为你对我有所隐瞒
when you're hiding things from me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
呃 我们问过你看你是否知道
Well, we asked you if you knew of anyone
谁可能跟你父亲有过矛盾
who might have had issues with your father.
是的 而且我告诉过你没有这种事情
Yeah, and I told you there was no one.
爸爸和别人相处的很好
Dad got along with people.
他和Mason Balfour关系也不错吗
Did he get along with Mason Balfour?
你是怎么知道Mason的
How do you know about Mason?
反正不是从你或者你的社交媒体上知道的
Not from you or from your social media.
你清除了
You scrubbed
你网站上近一年来的内容
nearly a year's worth of content from your sites.
都是和Mason有关的
Everything associated with Mason.
你们两个
You two...
你们两个在计划结婚吗
you were planning to get married?
而我一直想忘了这件事
And all I've been trying to do is forget about it,
更多的是因为我过去糟糕的人生选择
which has more to do with my bad life choices,
而不是因为我爸爸的谋杀案
not my dad's murder.
我的人发现了一段你的朋友发在她脸书
My people found footage posted by one of your friends
上的视频
on her Facebook page.
是关于订婚派对的
The engagement party.
她开始录像是因为她
She started recording 'cause she thought
以为你♥爸♥爸要说祝酒辞了
your dad was about to make a toast.
没想到 她拍到了这个
Instead, she got this.
她说她贴出这个视频是为了提醒你
She says she posted it to remind you
你逃过了一劫
that you #DodgedABullet.
什么 你知道吗
What? You know what?
-我想跟你谈谈 -你知道吗
- I need to talk to you. - You know what?
-别碰我 Selina -Mason 不要
- Get your hands off of me, Selina. - Mason, stop.
-你想现在闹起来吗 -为什么 为什么
- You're gonna do this right now? - Why? Why?
-那不是 抱歉 -你在让自己出丑
- It didn't... Excuse me. - You are making a scene.
哦 是我在让自己出丑吗
Oh, I'm making a scene?
-Mason -你才是让我出丑的那个人
- Mason... - You're the one who's humiliating me.
在我们的订婚派对上你都不愿意说祝酒辞
You refuse to toast us at our own engagement party.
是的 我真的做不到
That's right. I just can't do it.
-爸爸 不要 -我很抱歉 Selina
- Dad, please. - I'm sorry, Selina.
看看他的行为
Look at the way that he is behaving.
-我知道 -你知道什么
- I know. - You know what?
你能找到好得多的人
You can do a lot better.
你为什么不到这里来当着我的面说呢 老东西
Why don't you come here and say that to my face, old man?
Mason 退后 别闹了
Mason, just back off. Stop.
你要为他辩护吗
You're gonna take his side?
你猜怎么样 去你们的
You know what? Screw you both!
-现在开心了吗 -Mason
- Happy now? - Mason...
你达到了你的目的
You're getting exactly what you wanted.
这是不到一个月前的事情
That was less than a month ago.
你不是忘了
You didn't forget.
你是不想告诉我们 为什么
You chose not to tell us. Why?
因为那是我人生中最糟糕的一个晚上
Because it was the worst night of my life.
因为那件事跟
Because it doesn't have anything
我父亲的事没有任何关系
to do with what happened to my father.
Selina Mason跟他有过争吵
Selina, Mason argued with him.
指责他破坏了你们的关系
Blamed him for breaking up your relationship.
我爸爸是一个老海军了
My dad was a Navy man.
他喜欢秩序和平淡 而Mason不是那样的
He liked order and routine, and that's not Mason.
那么Mason是怎么样的
So what is... Mason?
因为在我看来
Because as far as I can see,
他是暴♥力♥的并且报复心强的
he's violent and vindictive.
他只是喝醉了
He was just drunk.
而且爸爸也不是我们放弃订婚的原因
And Dad wasn't the reason we broke off the engagement.
当我们去找Mason聊的时候他也会这么说吗
Is that what Mason will say when we talk with him?
你们要跟他谈
You're talking to him?
是的 我们正在带他过来
Yeah, we're bringing him in right now.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
你看 你的这种反应
See, your reaction right here...
让我总觉得
it makes me
事情没那么简单
feel like there's more to the story.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
Selina
Selina?!
你到底在哪里
Where the hell are you?
你个贱♥人♥ 你想对我做什么
You bitch! What are you trying to do to me?
-你陷害我 -我没有 我发誓
- You set me up! - I didn't, I swear.
他们发现了一段你跟我爸爸争执的录像
They found a video of you fighting with my dad.
-我从没供出你来 绝对没有 -快走
- I'd never turn you in. Never. - Move!
你脾气挺大 Mason
You got a temper, Mason.
我不喜欢被人拿我没做过的事情指控我
I don't like being accused of things that I didn't do.
那你确实做了的那些事情呢
What about the things you did do?
你的犯罪记录不少 你喜欢打架
You got quite a rap sheet. You like to fight.
我讨厌别人不尊重我
I don't like being disrespected.
是吗 这就是你跟Garrett上校之间发生的事情吗
Yeah, is that what happened with Captain Garrett?
-他不尊重你 -谁在乎呢
- He disrespected you? - Who gives a crap?
我们在乎 因为他死了
We do, 'cause he's dead.
你昨晚在哪里
Where were you last night?
出去了
Out.
出去了 出去了 去哪里了
Out. Out. Out where?
在一个酒吧
At a bar.
我们可是在新奥尔良
This is New Orleans.
你能说具体点嘛
Can you narrow it down?
去了很多地方 在法国区
A bunch of 'em... in the Quarter.
-你和谁在一起 -只有我自己 我去那边喝酒
- Who were you with? - Myself. I went there to drink,
不是去社交的
not to socialize.
-你有收据吗 -我是现金付款的
- You got receipts? - Paid in cash.
换句话说 没有不在场证明
In other words, no alibi.
我不需要不在场证明 我什么都没做
I don't need an alibi. I didn't do anything.
在你跟Garrett上校起冲突
You fought with Captain Garrett
不到一个月后他就被人用重物打死了
less than a month before he was bludgeoned to death
而且他还破坏了你跟他女儿的订婚
and he busted up your engagement to his daughter.
我想你需要不在场证明
I think you need an alibi.
当然 说实话 如果Garrett
Although, to be honest, if Garrett
破坏了我的感情 我也会愤怒的
tanked my relationship, I'd be pissed, too.
他什么都没破坏
He didn't tank anything.
他不喜欢我 我也看不上他
Garrett didn't like me, I didn't like him.
但Selina一点儿不在乎他的想法
But Selina couldn't care less what he thought.
她做出了自己的决定
She made up her own mind.
-是她提出了分手 -是吗
- She's the one who broke it off. - Hmm.
所以你没觉得受伤
Saying you got no hard feelings?
因为他吗
For him?
他算是帮了我的忙
Dude did me a favor.
是吗
Hmm.
演习结束
Practice run complete.
那是个手♥机♥吗
Is that a cell phone?
关掉它
Turn it off!
在哪呢
Where is it?
嘿
Hey.
把它给我
Give it to me.
-什么 -那是违♥禁♥品♥ 我一定要没收它
- What? - It's contraband. I have to take it.
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥你的 相信我
I'm not gonna rat you out, trust me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
如果你带着手♥机♥被抓了 我们都得陪葬
You get caught with a cell phone, we all pay the price.
没关系的好吗 别担心
It's all right, okay? Don't worry about it.
我需要手♥机♥和我儿子保持联♥系♥
I need the phone to stay in touch with my son.
-你有儿子吗 -Zach 他刚满四岁
- You have a son? - Zach. He just turned four.
他需要我的时候会给我发消息 我需要用手♥机♥接收消息
The phone is so he can message me when he really needs to.
当他联♥系♥我的时候我一定要安抚他
I have to be able to reassure him when he reaches out.
但是你在这里的时候他是有人照顾的 不是吗
But he's in good hands while you're here, right?
我的丈夫Tim是个很棒的父亲
My husband Tim is a great dad.
很久之前我就知道
I learned a long time ago that the less I say
自己的私事说得越少越好
about my personal life, the better.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表