Yeah. Hannah?
一个穿着深色西装
Man with a dark suit,
打着绿色领带的男人 正和一个穿着红衣服的女人说话
green tie, talking to the woman in red.
啊哈 我找到他了
Uh-huh. I got him.
不要走得太远 他可能是我们的目标
Don't go too far. He could be our target.
-谢谢你 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
你看到Hardin了吗
Have you seen Hardin yet?
还没有
Not yet.
他来了 12点钟方向
There he is. 12 o'clock.
你看到了吗
Are you seeing this?
是的 他们在互相发信♥号♥♥
Yeah, yeah, they're signaling each other.
好像有三个人牵涉其中
Seems like there's three of them involved.
这太快了 他们一定在他的饮料里放了什么东西
That was fast. They must have put something in his drink.
看来他们要把他弄出去了
Looks like they're getting him out of here.
你们两个盯着Hardin 上校交给我们处理
You two stick with Hardin. We got the captain.
Hardin在九楼预定了另一个房♥间
Hardin reserved another room on the ninth floor.
我们会在他们到达之前拦截他们
We'll intercept them before they got there.
我们会支援Hannah 并监视黑客行动 行动吧
We'll back up Hannah and monitor the hack. Go.
这派对真不错
Well, why, what a lovely party.
谢谢你
Well... thank you.
还有 这衣服真漂亮
And such a lovely dress.
哦 谢谢你
Oh. Thank you.
我想我们还不认识
I don't think we've been introduced.
我是Hannah
I'm Hannah.
好了 戒指找到了
Okay, we got the ring.
开始进入他的手♥机♥
Starting to access his phone.
这是
And this is...
Georgina Carly邀请我们来的
Georgina. We were invited by, uh, Carly.
她刚出去
She just stepped out.
Carly知道 我一直是是非常欢迎她
Oh, Carly knows she's always allowed
邀请美女来我派对的
to invite beautiful women to my parties.
-你是 -Jack
- You're...? - Jack.
Jack Hardin
Jack Hardin.
但你是知道的 不是吗
But you knew that, didn't you?
停止 哭泣 雪花
Stop, Crying, Snowflakes
-是他的前三个字吗 -呃
- are his first three words? - Ew.
听着 我们为什么不去个安静点的地方
Listen, why don't we go someplace quieter
这样我们就可以互相了解了
so we can get to know each other?
哦 Hardin先生
Oh, Mr. Hardin.
女人打扮成这样是为了吸引别人关注的
Women get dressed up like this so they can be seen.
哦 这就是你穿成那样的原因吗
Oh, is that why you got dressed like that?
来参加一个非常有钱的人的聚会只是为了被人关注吗
Came to a very rich man's party just to be seen?
看在我的名声上 能不能赏个脸呢
Let my reputation rub off a little?
联邦探员 举起手来
Federal agents. Hands up!
哇 哇
Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
-你们两个 靠墙站 -坐下
- You two, up against the wall. - Sit down.
嘿 新奥尔良警♥察♥在大厅 把女孩们
Hey, NOPD's in the lobby. Bring the girls
转移拘留 我给上校叫救护车
to transfer custody, I'll call an ambulance for the captain.
Hannah 听着 黑客行动已经开始了但是我们需要更多的时间
Hannah, listen, the hack has started but we need more time.
我们还没有找到全部25个解密词
We haven't found all 25 challenge words yet.
那么 你们的决定是什么呢
So, what's it gonna be?
我们很乐意和你谈谈
Well, we would love to talk to you.
好吧 那么
Well, then,
如果能在一个不被打扰的地方进行了解
I'm more comfortable getting to know someone
我会更舒服一些
without all of the distractions.
-所以 女士们 请 -哦 谢谢
- So, ladies, please. - Oh, thank you.
-谢谢你 -哦 谢谢你
- Thank you. - Oh, thank you.
让我打开这扇门
And let me get this door.
-女士们 -谢谢
- Ladies. - Thank you.
房♥间真漂亮
Nice room.
别拘束
Make yourselves at home.
好了 Hannah 我们得手了 你可以离开了
All right, Hannah, we got it. You can leave.
好吧 女士们
Okay, ladies.
现在 告诉我你们为谁工作
Now... tell me who you work for.
你真的不需要动枪
You don't really need a gun.
我读过《五十度灰》
I've read "Fifty Shades of Grey",
但我不是那种女孩
but I'm not really that kind of girl.
确保我们拿到了所有信息 我去帮Hannah
Make sure we got everything. I'll get Hannah.
我看见你们盯着上校
I saw you watching the captain.
我觉得这很奇怪
I find that very curious.
我相信等我过会跟Carly谈的时候
I'm sure when I speak to Carly later...
为什么要等会儿呢 现在就叫她进来
Why wait? Get her in here now.
不 不 不要告诉我该怎么做
No, no, no, no. Don't tell me what to do.
这里我说了算
I'm in charge here.
为什么
Why?
因为我手里拿着该死的枪
Because I'm the one that's holding the damn gun.
等等 等一下 Etta
Wait. Hold on a second. Etta?
-你杀了她 你杀了我妹妹 -听着 Etta
- You killer her. You killed my sister. - Here. Etta.
你说过 如果能听到
You said it would be better knowing
他在监狱中腐烂 知道你打败了他 感觉会更好
that he would rot, knowing that you bested him.
好吗 我们抓到他了 我们抓住他了
Okay? We got him. We caught him.
不 如果你有他那样的钱
No, that is not how it works
事情就不是这样了
when you have his kind of money.
在你们放弃让他破产的那一刻
The second you guys deviated
我就知道我需要一个B计划
from bankrupting him, I knew I needed a plan B.
NCIS
NCIS.
Etta 还有C计划的 好吗
Etta, there's a plan C, okay?
嗨
Hey.
听着 我知道让你去信任别人很难
Listen, I know it's hard for you to trust people,
但是看着我 好吗 看我一下
but just look at me, okay? Look at me for a second.
Etta 我会确保让他进监狱
Etta, I'm gonna make sure that he goes
并且牢记 杀害Kristen
to prison remembering that killing Kristen
是他进监狱之前做的最后一件事
was the last thing he ever did as a free man.
-一切还好吗 -是的
- Everything okay? - Yeah.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
嗨 别这么沮丧
Hey, don't look so down.
我只是无法摆脱那种 他会逃脱责罚的感觉
I just can't shake the feeling he's gonna get away with it.
这个嘛 一只小鸟告诉我
Well, a little birdy might have told me
既然他所有的非法所得
that since all of his ill-gotten gains are related
都涉及到国♥家♥安♥全♥事项
to national security issues...
政♥府♥已经冻结了他所有账户
...the government has frozen all his accounts,
他已经一贫如洗了
making him destitute.
这是你一手促成的
You made that happen.
你为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
因为你是对的
'Cause you're right.
对黑心商人来说 司法制度是不一样的
Justice isn't the same for the dirty rich.
而且无论如何 Hardin的钱都不应该属于他
And Hardin's money wasn't his, anyway.
我是说 一个窃贼
I mean, why should a thief
和杀人凶手
and a murderer
凭什么可以用别人鲜血换来的钱去为自己辩护呢
be allowed to use blood money to defend himself?
我就知道我喜欢你
I knew I liked you.
别再走歪路了 Etta Brinks
Make good choices, Etta Brinks.
我很高兴我们的故事有了好结局
I'm glad our story has a happy ending.
现在我有十倍复杂的事情要去解决
Now I got to go do something ten times more complicated.
哦 是吗 你是说你的个人生活吗
Oh, yeah? Your personal life?
我要给Laurel和她男朋友调停
I got to mediate Laurel and her boyfriend.
哦 我能猜到发生了什么
Oh, I can relate.
我要 呃 去跟Ryan和他的新女友一起吃晚饭
I'm, uh, gonna have dinner with Ryan and his new girlfriend.
哇哦
Ouch.
是啊
Yeah.
你想换换吗
You want to swap?
是啊
Yeah.
但是 呃 我觉得
But, uh, I got a feeling
互换角色的话 我们都会处理不好的
it wouldn't work out for either of us.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你也是
You, too.
嗨
Hey.
只有我自己
Just me.
你还在考虑吗
You still thinking about it?
是啊
Yeah.
为什么
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表