不是你说的这样
That's not what's happening.
当然这确实是个不错的计划
It's a pretty good plan though.
等下 听我说完
But wait, just hear me out.
如果她意识到
What if she realized
独吞300万美金
that splitting the $3 million one way
比两人平分更好呢
is better than two?
-他开始吃这套了 -嗯哼
- He's buying it. - Mm-hmm.
他脸上的笑容开始消失了
That wiped the smirk off his face.
她永远不会这么对我的
She would never do that to me.
你说她不会怎样呢
Which part?
是不会让你去杀了她的父亲呢
Try to get you to kill her father?
还是不会把你扔给警♥察♥呢
Or sacrifice you to the cops?
哪个都不会
None of it.
从你提出结束你俩都关系以来
It's only been... three weeks
只过去了三个星期
since you called off the engagement.
他已经
He's...
开始见别人了
already seeing other people.
这不是真的
That's not true.
我开着家酒吧
I own a bar.
酒保们什么都说
Bartenders talk.
说得很多
A lot.
Mason一直在勾引这个区里的
Mason's been working every cocktail waitress
每一位鸡尾酒女招待
in the Quarter.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我并不想伤害你
I don't mean to hurt you,
但是你应该知道自己是在为一个什么样的人打掩护
but you should know who you're covering for.
我这里
I got...
有她们的名字 如果你想要的话
names, if you want 'em.
不 我不在乎
No. I don't care.
我们不在一起了
We're not together.
我只是不相信这是真的
I'm just not convinced that's true.
我认为你导演了这场分手
I think you staged your breakup
这样你就能继续留在父亲的遗嘱里面了
so you could stay in your father's will.
全都是为了钱
It's all about that money.
我不会那么干的
That's not me.
但是Mason会
But it is Mason.
即便你现在就向我坦白
Even if you confess to me right now
说她让你参与了谋杀
that she put you up to the murder,
她也只会转身指责是你恐吓了她
she'd just turn around and say it was you who intimidated her.
她会干净脱身的
She'd walk away clean.
现在 我们都知道这件事情会如何结束
Now, we both know how this ends.
就像我说的 你让我想起了那个跟我一起长大的人
Like I said, you remind me of the guys I grew up with.
我不想让你栽在这件事上
I don't want you to take the fall here.
你懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
Mason呃
Mason has, uh,
开了一个离岸银行账户
opened an offshore bank account.
里面的钱不多 几百块
There's not much in it. A few hundred bucks.
他的意图很明确
His intention is clear.
你带着钱而来
You come into money.
他回到你的生活中
He comes back into your life.
一旦你们结婚了
Once you're married,
他榨干♥你♥的账户
he drains your accounts
然后跟他某个女招待
and takes off with...
远走高飞
one of his waitresses.
Mason杀害了你的父亲
Mason killed your father.
我知道
I know it.
你也知道
You do, too.
我能问个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
当然
Yeah, of course.
我能走了吗
Am I free to go?
这个 Mason
Well, Mason...
我问了一个问题
Asked you a question.
我能走了吗
Can I leave?
我可告诉你 伙计 她放弃你了
I'm telling you, man, she's giving you up.
救救你自己吧
Save yourself.
我理解为你是说我可以走了
I'm gonna take that as a yes.
没事的
It's okay.
告诉我Mason做了什么
Just tell me what Mason did.
我也想
I want to.
Selina
Selina!
他们宣读你的权利了吗
They read you your rights?
【注:即米兰达权利 “你有权保持沉默...” 一般只在审讯犯罪嫌疑人时或逮捕时宣读】
那他们什么也没得到
Then they got nothing.
来吧 宝贝 我们走
Come on, baby, let's go.
不 Selina
No, Selina.
我恐怕必须得走了
I'm afraid I have to go.
谢谢你的关心
Thank you for caring.
-你还好吗 -是的
- You okay? - Yeah.
-棒极了 伙计 -我们成功了
- Yes, man! - We got this.
好了
All right.
太棒了
Yes!
蓝队 恭喜
Blue Team, congratulations.
你们在最后的练习赛中夺得了第一名
You've come in first place in the final drill.
真棒
Nice.
不幸的是 你们也被取消了资格
Unfortunately, you've also been disqualified.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我们赢得正大光明
We won fair and square.
对营房♥进行检查时
A check of the barracks turned up
在Lund探员的财物中发现了一个违禁的手♥机♥
a contraband cell phone with Agent Lund's belongings.
好吧 我对带手♥机♥的事没有任何借口
Yeah, there's no excuse for me to have my phone here.
我对这一违法行为负全部责任
I take full responsibility for the infraction.
长官 那不是事实 手♥机♥是我的
Sir, that's not true. The phone belongs to me.
Lund探员没收了它并且正准备上交
Agent Lund confiscated it and was going to turn it in.
-不 长官 -Taylor中校
- No, sir... - Commander Taylor,
-那是我的手♥机♥ -我来承担后果
- it was my phone. - I will take the blame.
-我承担全部后果 -够了
- I take full responsibility... - All right!
退后 蓝队
Stand down, Blue Team.
一人失败
One person fails,
你们全员就失败了
you all fail.
无论这个手♥机♥是谁的
Doesn't matter whose phone it is,
你们依然被取消资格了
the disqualification stands.
就像我一开始说的 胜利是
As I said at the start, victory is earned
建立在团队的力量上的
on the strength of teamwork.
是的 长官 你确实说过
Yes, sir, you did say that.
你们队伍失败了
You failed as a team,
是因为你们已经成了一个整体 Lund探员
because you have become a team, Agent Lund.
你们也许在比赛中失败了
You may have lost the competition,
但是你们的训练没有失败
but you did not fail the drill.
你们也没有辜负彼此
And you did not fail each other.
欢迎来到NCIS REACT小队
Welcome to NCIS REACT.
太棒了
Yeah!
-好极了 -太棒了 干得漂亮 干得漂亮
- Yes! - All right. Nice work, nice work.
看起来是一帮悲伤的探员们
It looks like a sad bunch of agents.
我们就那么眼睁睁地看着两个谋杀犯走了
We just watched two murderers walk.
我无法相信
I can't believe it.
你们只是输了一场战斗 而不是整场战争
You lost the battle, not the war.
我们不只是输了
We didn't just lose.
我们是被彻底击败了
We were routed.
Loretta说得对
Loretta's right.
他们会露出马脚的
They'll slip up,
当他们出现失误的时候 我们就会抓到他们
and we'll be there when they do.
没错 我要去
Exactly. And I'm gonna get
再买♥♥一轮酒 所以
the next round of drinks, so...
我什么都不要 谢谢
Nothing for me, thanks.
早猜到了
Figures.
我只是想过来跟你们表示感谢
Just wanted to stop by and say thank you.
-为什么 -对Lawrence Chastang做出了正确的判断
- For what? - Doing right by Lawrence Chastang.
你阻止了一个无辜的人被不公正地定罪
You prevented an innocent man from being unjustly convicted.
呃 我们只是做我们的工作而已
Eh, we're just doing our job.
即便没有你25岁智慧的帮助
The way we do it even without the benefit
我们也会这么做的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表