Etta Brinks doesn't have a history of violence.
但她认识的两个同伙都死了
And yet two of her known associates are dead.
我会加快弹道检查 看看是不是用了同一把枪
I'll expedite the ballistics, see if the same gun was used.
谢了 Loretta
Thanks, Loretta.
听着 如果这个家伙冒险放出Etta Brinks
Look, if this guy sprung Etta Brinks to get revenge
是为了报复Hardin杀死了Kristen
on Hardin for Kristen's murder,
那情况可能已经超出他们控制了
they might be out of their league.
希望你能在她死前找到她
Well, let's hope you find her before she's body number three.
尸体是那个冒名顶替者的吗
Body belong to our imposter?
是的 那是他伪造的NCIS证件
Yeah. That's his fake NCIS ID.
伪造得不错 要不是他
It's a quality job. I could admire it
盗用了我朋友的身份 我还真佩服他呢
if I wasn't so mad he stole my friend's identity.
我还发现了另外两个高层人物
Yeah, I found two other high-level folks that, uh,
他们看起来像是Hardin过去的目标
look like they could have been targeted by Hardin in the past.
你的朋友本来就不太可能是唯一的受害人
Seemed unlikely your friend would've been the only one.
他是我父亲的朋友
He's my dad's friend.
我看过你的档案 你们Carter家族是什么情况
I read your file. What's up with you Carters?
要把海军搞成家族企业吗
Is the Navy like a family business or something?
不 不 呃
No, no, um...
我哥哥 他参军是因为 嗯 你知道
My brother, he joined because, well, you know,
他就是那种人 就像我父亲一样
he's that guy, like my dad.
我姐姐参军是因为她很聪明
And my sister joined because she's super smart
他们答应过她 她参军后可以做研究
and they promised her that she could do research.
嗯 你呢
Hmm. And you?
Hardin回到了新奥尔良了
Hardin's back in New Orleans,
你知道 我知道你为什么生气
and, you know, I get why you're mad,
但你也可以把这事看作是你的朋友
but you could also see it as your friend reaching out
从遥远的地方伸出援手 帮助我们阻止
from the great beyond to help us stop
一个凶残的杀人犯
a vicious murdering jackass.
哦 所以Lasalle现在成破案的幽灵吗
Oh, is Lasalle a crime-solving ghost now?
我是说 如果他没有被人冒充
I mean, if he'd never been impersonated,
我们就不会介入其中
we would've never gotten involved.
没错
True.
别以为我没注意到你回避了我的问题
Don't think I didn't notice you avoided my question.
嘿
Hey.
-嘿 -哇
- Hey. - Wow.
-闻起来好香 -谢谢
- Smells fantastic. - Thanks.
最近我经常做饭
I've been cooking a lot more recently,
尝试了一些新食谱
testing out some new recipes.
-做两个人的饭吗 -老爸
- Cooking for two? - Dad.
听着 不用警♥察♥那套也能猜到
Look, it doesn't take a policeman to guess the reason
你来这的原因和你约会的那个人有关
you're down here is something to do with that guy you're dating.
你知道他的名字
You know his name.
David 你说话的语气告诉我我是对的
David, and the way you said that tells me I'm right.
所以
So...
进展不顺利咯
not going well?
事实上
Actually,
进展很好
it was great.
太好了
Too great.
-我们进展很快 你能不能 -可以
- Things got intense, fast. Can you...? - Yeah.
然后呢
And?
我总是向自己保证 不跟执法部门的人约会
And there's a reason I always promised myself
这是有原因的
I'd never date someone in law enforcement.
你什么时候对自己做出的承诺
When did you make that promise to yourself?
很久以前
A long time ago.
我亲眼看到了执法部门的工作如何阻碍了 嗯 一切
I've seen the way it gets in the way of, well, everything,
然后
and...
你不想重蹈童年的覆辙
And you don't want a repeat of your childhood.
所以 好吧
So, okay,
我就假装你的话没伤到我
pretending like that doesn't sting...
到底是什么原因让你到这里来呢
...what was the reason that brought you down here?
我们几天前本应该度过
We were, uh, supposed to have
一个特别的夜晚
a special night a few days ago.
晚餐和表演
Dinner and a show,
但他被叫去处理一个案子 所以
but he got called away to a case, so...
啊
Ah.
这样好几次了
Done that a few times.
你妈妈对此也很不开心
Never made your mother happy, either.
所以是时候了 一切都结束了
So that was my sign. It was over.
我来这里是为了清醒一下头脑
I came down here to clear my head.
-所以... -你俩谈过这件事吗
- So... - Did you two talk about it?
没
No.
我能猜到这些对话会如何进行
I've seen how those conversations go.
我看过无数遍了 我不可能赢 不是吗
I watched them a million times. There's no way to win, is there?
好吧 分享你的感受不应该是有胜负的
Well, sharing your feelings shouldn't be a win/lose...
没错 但如果外面
Yeah, but what do my
还有别人在承受痛苦 那我的感受又有什么关系呢
feelings matter when there's some family out there suffering?
这些想法只会让我觉得更自私
All it does is make me feel even more selfish.
这些想法让我确信 自己永远会被
And all it does is confirm that I will always be second to what
-排在别人的需求之后 -Laura
- somebody else needs. - Laurel,
你妈妈和我之间有些问题
your mom and I had some issues,
-但我们总是 -你知道 我已经说过
- but we always... - You know, I have told you
好几次了
several times now
我现在不想谈这件事
that I don't want to talk about this.
听着 我不想干涉
Look, I don't want to interfere
也不想让你难过 我
and I'm not trying to make you feel bad. I'm...
我知道 我只是
I know. I just...
我很抱歉 我不饿了
I'm sorry. I'm not very hungry anymore.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我又不是不知道她妈妈和我犯了错
It's not like I don't know that her mother and I made mistakes.
每个家长都会犯错
Well, every parent makes mistakes.
你走的不是你父母走过的老路
If you don't make the ones your own parents make,
-你们犯的是全新的错误 -我知道
- you make totally new ones. - I know.
但我也知道这次问题不在我
But I also know it's not about me.
我的意思是 这不可能是针对我的
I mean, it can't be about me,
尽管感觉还是在针对我
although it kind of feels like it's about me.
你的直觉怎么说的
What's your gut tell you about the situation?
也许她不想要一个警♥察♥做她的伴侣
Maybe she doesn't want a cop for a partner,
也许这很公平 但是我
maybe that's fair,but last night
从未见过她像昨晚那样痛苦
she was more torn up than I'd ever seen her.
她想他
She misses him.
我只是担心她会因为各种错误的原因
Well, I'm just afraid that she's pushing him away
把他赶走
for all the wrong reasons,
等她理完这一切杂乱的头绪
and by the time she works through the whole mess of it,
就为时已晚了
it'll be too late.
或者也许她只是给自己一点空间和时间
Or maybe she's giving herself space and time
来自己解决这个问题
to figure that out for herself.
你知道 当我还年轻 还在约会的时候
You know, when I was young and dating,
我很在意一个男人是否喜欢我
I was so concerned as to whether or not a man liked me,
我没有考虑我自己的感受
I didn't think about my own feelings.
我真希望自己在Laurel这个年纪就像她一样成熟
I wish I'd had Laurel's maturity at her age.
Laurel是一个非常坚强 自信的女性
Laurel is a very strong, confident woman.
是的 看得出来 她的父母
Yes, it's as if she was raised
用支持和爱 养育她长大
by supportive, loving parents.
后来 仔细想一想
Then... just thinking about it,
其实她从来没有向我求助 她只想要点空间
she never actually asked me for any help, just space.
噢
Oh.
我该把嘴闭上的
I just should've kept my mouth shut,
但旧习难改 对吧
but old habits die hard, right?
我们不能因为从自己身上了解了什么东西
Well, just because we learn something about ourselves
就把这些东西强压到别人身上去
doesn't mean we can always do something with the information.
希望我没有让她感到更糟
Hope I haven't made things worse for her.
Dwayne 当她的内心受伤时
Dwayne, when her heart was hurting,
她会向谁寻求安全感和被爱的感觉呢
who did she turn to to feel safe and loved?
向我
To me.
她仍然需要感到安全感和被爱的感觉
She still needs to feel safe and loved.
你懂的
You got this.
谢谢你 Loretta
Thank you, Loretta.
随时奉陪
Anytime.
那么 现在 对这个案子好奇吗
So, now, curious about the case?
当然
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表