我真的很感激你肯跟我谈
I really appreciate this.
Quentin说你是个好人
Quentin says you're good people.
但我没多少时间
But I don't have a lot of time.
我还得回办公室去
I've got to get back to the office.
好的 那我直说重点了
Okay, I'll get right to the point.
你在珍珠港的派驻工作中出了事 然后就离开了NCIS
You left NCIS after an incident at your posting at Pearl Harbor.
反间谍活动出了问题 对吗
Counterintelligence sting that went wrong?
我不能说得太详细
I can't get into those details.
好的 你不用说得很细
Okay, you don't have to.
你只需要告诉我是不是Van Cleef主任给你降了职
You just have to confirm that Director Van Cleef demoted you.
他没有 我在他给我降职以前就辞职了
He didn't. I resigned before he could.
你知道Van Cleef主任
Are you aware that Director Van Cleef
要升职到国防部了吗
is up for a promotion at DOD?
不 不知道 什么时候
No. No, when?
在他通过国会质询之后
As soon as he gets Senate confirmation.
他会成为海军作战部长
He's gonna be Chief of Naval Operations.
妈妈
Mommy?
哦 嗨 Zoey 甜心 呃
Oh, hey, Zoey, honey, uh,
妈妈在这里还有工作
Mommy's doing something for work here.
让Amy
Have Amy
给你弄点点心 好吗
fix you a snack, huh?
-我马上就过去 -好的
- I'll be right there. - Okay.
哦 很抱歉
Uh, sorry about that.
哦 不 没事的 我 呃
No, no, no, it's okay. I, um...
我正在看你在珍珠港的档案
I was reviewing your file from Pearl Harbor.
看起来你当时正在构建一个针对侵入到基地网络的
It looks like you were building a case against a hacker
黑客的案件
who broke into the base network,
但是你释放了你的关键证人 对吗
but you cut your key witness loose?
是我做的决定
I made a judgment call.
我放了那个证人是因为她的说法一直在变
I pulled a witness because her story kept changing.
案子分崩离析
Case fell apart.
Van Cleef声称 我应该为
Van Cleef claimed I was responsible
没有审核证人
for not vetting the witness properly
可能伪造的证词
and for possibly falsifying
负责
statements.
跟他吵架毫无意义
There was no point in fighting it,
所以我选择了提前退休
so I took early retirement.
你有没有感觉Van Cleef
Did you ever feel like Van Cleef
因为你是女性而对你差别对待了呢
treated you differently because you're a woman?
当我 呃 离开NCIS的时候
When I, uh, I left NCIS,
我进入了一个私人部门 成为了安保顾问
I moved into the private sector as a security consultant.
我的公♥司♥跟政♥府♥有很多合同
My firm has multiple contracts with the government,
其中大多数需要国防部的许可
most of which require DOD approval.
这是个好工作
It's a good living.
听着 我知道继续追究下去是一件高风险低回报的事
Look, I know that coming forward is high-risk and low-reward.
我也担心我自己的事业
I worry about my own career.
但是我也知道 如果
But I also know that if people
像你我这样的人不追究下去
like you and me don't come forward,
一切都不会改变
nothing will ever change.
我有两个女儿要照顾
I have two daughters to support.
我也有女儿 而且你难道就不觉得厌倦吗
I have a daughter, too. And aren't you sick of it?
看着你的男同事们被拍着肩膀说好样的
Watching your mediocre male colleagues just drift up
然后扶摇直上
the ladder with a slap on the back and an attaboy?
而你我这样的人要付出更多倍的努力
While people like you and me work twice as hard
才只能勉强不被踢出局
just to stay in the game,
就这样还要被降职处分
and still get demoted and disciplined?
我厌倦在白人男性特权的海洋里游泳吗
Am I sick of swimming in a sea of white male privilege?
当然
Of course I am.
如果Van Cleef副主任去了国防部
If Deputy Director Van Cleef gets DOD,
你的女儿们面临的处境会有变化吗
how will things ever change for our girls?
我花了很长时间才克服了Van Cleef对我所作所为造成的结果
It took me a long time to get over what Van Cleef did to me.
我是个单身母亲 我为我们大家创造了良好的生活环境
I'm a single mom. I've made a good life for us.
我不打算把这一切都抛弃掉
I'm not just gonna throw that away.
我明白
I understand.
你真的明白吗
Do you?
因为我不能成为Van Cleef的
Because I can't become another one
又一个受害者
of Van Cleef's casualties.
我不能像Maya Caldwell一样
I'm not gonna end up like Maya Caldwell.
谁
Who?
Maya 她死了
Maya. The one who died.
Pride探员
Agent Pride.
Van Cleef副主任
Deputy Director Van Cleef.
我很抱歉不能在电♥话♥里说明此事
I apologize for not doing this on the phone,
但是 我确信你能理解
but, as I'm sure you understand,
这种事情需要面对面解决
certain things need to be handled face-to-face.
当然 我之前不知道你来了这里
Of course. I didn't know you were in town.
我本就不该来
I shouldn't be.
我本该在华盛顿准备国会质询的事
I should be in D.C. prepping for confirmation.
我听说你要提拔了
I heard about your promotion.
-恭喜 -谢谢你
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
海军作战部长 很棒的职位
Chief of Naval Operations. Big deal.
我会成为参谋长联席会议成员
I'll be a member of the Joint Chiefs,
国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会的军事顾问
military advisor to the National Security Council.
是的 长官 那是非常重要的职位
Yes, sir, that's very prestigious.
我已经为爬到这样的职位
I've been working toward a position like this
努力了四十年
for nearly four decades.
然而您还是在这个关键时刻来这里找我
And yet you're here with me.
现在唯一挡在我跟我的未来面前的
The only thing standing between me and my future
就是国会听证会
is a Senate confirmation hearing.
在昨天以前 这本来就只是走个过场
And that was all but a formality until yesterday.
昨天发生了什么
What happened yesterday?
Hannah Khoury
Hannah Khoury.
你真的认为我不会听说
Did you really think I wouldn't hear
她一直在做的那些事吗
about what she's been doing?
她就是无法接受我给她的降职处分
She never accepted her demotion.
我不确定你想的...
I'm not sure what you think...
我不是在猜测 我知道她在做什么
I'm not speculating. I know.
我在NCIS
I have eyes and ears
和国防部上下
everywhere at NCIS,
到处都有我的耳目
and all the way up and down the chain of command at the DOD.
她想找我的污点
She's trying to find dirt on me.
如果她像我想的那样摆正自己的位置 这一切本就
And this never would've happened if she'd been put in her place
不会发生
like I wanted.
说真的 长官 我之前从未听说此事
Honestly, sir, this is news to me.
好吧 也许她把你耍了
Well, maybe she's playing you for a fool.
也许你也参与了此事
Or maybe you're in it together.
但是这不重要 她鲁莽
But it doesn't matter. She's reckless,
情绪化 失去了控制
emotional, and out of control.
让她住手 否则她将不会是唯一一个事业走到头的人
Call her off, or hers won't be the only career that she ends.
Dwayne 我正要给你打电♥话♥
Dwayne, I was just about to call you...
是测试结果吗
Lab results?
尸体上
Animal hair found
爪印中发现的动物毛发是属于山猫的
in the claw marks on the body was from a bobcat.
Sebastian还期待这是狼人的毛发
Sebastian was hoping for a rougarou.
真是让他失望了
Let him down gently.
又遇上烦心事了吗
One of those days?
是啊 你说得真是轻描淡写
Yeah. That's an understatement.
Van Cleff副主任
Just got my ass handed to me
刚差点要了我的命
by Deputy Director Van Cleef.
他为什么生气
What's he upset about?
我还不确定
I'm not quite sure yet.
-他没告诉你吗 -我没问
- He didn't tell you? - I didn't ask.
好吧
Okay.
但我觉得可能和Hannah有关
But I-I think it has something to do with Hannah.
但我还没机会问她因为 她忙着
But I haven't had a chance to ask her because she's busy
做一些会惹怒Van Cleef的事
doing whatever it is that's pissing Van Cleef off.
我很确定她有她的原因
I'm sure she had a good reason.
这还只是其中一件烦心事
And that's just one front I'm fighting.
Linda来城里为Laurel的婚礼作准备
Linda's in town to do some wedding planning for Laurel.
这话意思是准备并不顺利啊
I take it it's not going well.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表