Is everything all right?
你猜怎么着 不 不是
You know what? No, it's not.
我要申请这个快速反应小组 好吗
I'm gonna apply to this REACT team, okay?
我不在乎 你是不是觉得
And I don't really care if you think
这主意很烂
that that's a-a terrible idea.
你知道 我这一生都是个科学怪人
You know, my whole life, I've been the science nerd, the geek.
这很好 很酷 我喜欢做个怪人
Which is fine. That's cool. I love being a geek.
但是NCIS让我意识到
But-but NCIS has made me realize
我可以做更多的事
that I can... I can be something more, too,
我想知道我能不能做到
you know, and I want to know if I can do this.
我不是想向别人证明什么 我只是想向自己证明
I don't have anything to prove to anybody other than myself.
而且我一直在努力训练
And I've been training really hard,
我已经准备好了
and I'm ready to do this, so... there.
很好 因为这就是你需要的
Good, because that's the confidence you're gonna need
通过测试所必须的信心
to get through the application tests.
你是个很狡猾的人 你知道吗
You're a very sneaky person, you know that?
迫不及待地想知道进展
Can't wait to see how it goes.
很好
Good.
Loretta女士
Miss Loretta?
Chris 怎么了
Chris, what's wrong?
是Cade
It's Cade.
得到了新消息 我认为他有麻烦了
Got some new information, and I think he's in trouble.
-我很抱歉 -我得走了
- I'm so sorry. - Yeah, I'm headed
去阿♥拉♥巴马调查一下
to Alabama to look into it.
好几天没他的消息了
Nobody's heard from him in days.
如果不是太麻烦的话
If it's not too much trouble,
你能帮我查一下无名尸体吗
could you look for any John Does?
当然
Uh, of course.
我会联♥系♥一下验尸官
I'll, uh, contact the coroners and M.E.s around Mobile,
看看有没有符合Cade描述的人
see if there's anyone that matches Cade's description.
是Pride
It's Pride.
-我要给他说一声 -好的
- I'm gonna fill him in. - Yeah.
我为你的兄弟祈祷
I'll say a prayer for your brother.
谢谢 我觉得他肯定会需要祈祷的
Thank you. I got a feeling he could use it.
King
King.
当然 多久都可以
Of course. Take as long as you need.
找你的兄弟是当务之急
Finding your brother's the priority.
Chris 带上Sebastian
Oh, and, Chris, take Sebastian with you.
不 不 我们会没事的
No, no, no, we'll be fine.
如果有什么麻烦 我希望你能有支援
If there's trouble, I want you to have backup.
好 保持联♥系♥
Yeah, keep me updated.
-嘿 亲爱的 好主意 -嘿 是啊
- Hey, honey. Great idea. - Hey. Yeah.
我想我们可以步行去West Village区
I thought we could take a walk down to the West Village.
只要跟你在一起
As long as I'm with you,
我才不在乎要去哪
I don't care where we go.
你要酱料吗
You need relish?
不 只要芥末就好
Uh, no, just mustard's fine.
-嘿 Pride -嘿
- Hey, Pride. - Hey.
-你要热狗吗 -呃
- You want a dog? - Uh...
不 不用
No, no, I'm okay.
你不介意多一个人陪你 对吧
You don't mind the extra company, do you?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表