我搞砸了 我会弥补的
I broke it, I'm gonna fix it.
我们掌握多少情况
What do we know?
屋里有另外一名身份不明的嫌疑人
There was another suspect in the house we didn't identify.
最可能的猜测时 他们用房♥子侧面的出口
Best guess, they used the exit on the side of the house
逃离了交火
to escape the firefight.
Lasalle和Sebastian正在带队搜查
Lasalle and Sebastian are leading a search.
好吧 看看Patton知道什么 我们走
Okay. Let's see what Patton knows. Let's go.
我拿到了权限
I got access to
查看FBI的热成像数据
the FBI's thermal imaging feed.
我当时就看了那些数据 P
I was watching that feed in real time, P.
和其他人在前厅一起数了 有六名嫌疑犯
Counted six suspects in the front room with everyone else.
是 但你当时在那栋房♥子里
Yeah, but you was in the house during the breach.
你没看到这个 看着这颗炸♥弹♥
You didn't see this. Watch the bomb.
屏幕中间的蓝色的这团光点
It's the blue blob in the middle of the screen.
嗯 它肯定不是自己站起来走出房♥子的
Well, it didn't just get up and walk out of the house by itself.
-有人把它带走的 -怎么做到的
- No. Someone carried it. - How?
通过使用某种绝缘材料
By using some sort of insulation,
扰乱它的自身温度
disrupting its body heat.
-这可能吗 -是的
- Is that possible? - Yeah.
基♥地♥组♥织♥一直以来都是这么做的 避免无人机被发现
Al-Qaeda's been doing it for years, avoiding drone detection.
是 但你需要的不只是合适的装备
Yeah, but you need more than proper equipment.
你需要战术知识
You need tactical knowledge.
不管我们要找的是谁 他是专业的
Whoever we're looking for is skilled.
当事态恶化时 他完全没去帮助其他人
When the crap hit the fan, he made no move to help the others.
带着炸♥弹♥就跑了
Just got out of Dodge with the bomb.
我猜是那个买♥♥家
I say it was the buyer.
我刚刚从FBI的通讯中听到
I just heard over the FBI comms
他们发现在管道里塞了5万块钱
they found 50K stuffed in the crawl space.
那家伙花5万买♥♥了一颗装满致命神经毒气的炸♥弹♥
The guy spent 50 large on a bomb filled with deadly nerve gas.
他要拿来做什么
What's he gonna do with it?
Dwayne
Dwayne?
我这就来
I'm coming out.
-你没事吧 -嗯 我很好
- You okay? - Yeah, great.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
还在为我和高层的会面感到头疼
Still reeling from my meeting with the brass.
嗯 你应该高兴的 他们给了你一枚奖章
Well, you should be happy. They gave you a medal.
不 他们只是跟我说了奖章的事
No, they told me about the medal.
还有可能再次升职
And a possibility of another promotion.
你前面有光明的未来在等着你
You've got a bright future ahead.
我认为的光明未来
The bright future I see
不包括转到华盛顿工作
does not include a transfer to D.C.
书面工作和会议还有
Paperwork and conferences and...
你还记得我住在华盛顿吧
You do remember I live in D.C.?
或许那是你唯一的缺点了
Perhaps your only flaw.
Dwayne 我们要跟你妈妈见面
Dwayne, we're meeting your mother.
所以呢
So?
我可不想第一次见她
Well, I don't want to have smeared lipstick
口红是花的
the first time I meet her.
她应该不会注意
She might not notice.
她的状态不是很好 是吗
She's having a tough time, huh?
她有时候好 有时候不好
She has good days and not-so-good days.
嗯 你能常来看她就很好了
Well, it's nice that you're coming to see her more often.
更好的是你能陪我一起来这
Well, it's nicer that you're coming here with me.
来了
Coming.
Dwayne
Dwayne!
一个月来两次 你把我宠坏了
Twice in a month. You're spoiling me.
你肯定就是Rita了吧
And you must be Rita.
你好 很高兴认识你
Hello. It's so nice to meet you.
嗯 他跟我说了很多
Well, he's told me so much,
我感觉我早就认识你了 亲爱的
I feel like I know you already, darlin'.
-他说了吗 -对啊
- He has? - Yes.
而我说 别聊她了
And I said, "Stop talking about her,
给她介绍一下我
and introduce me".
我想结识那位年轻的
I want to get acquainted with the young woman
抓住了我儿子的心的女人
who captured my boy's heart.
哦 是我做的吗
Oh, is that what I've done?
她现在在这里了 妈妈
And here she is, Mama.
你知道的 关于女孩子他总是保持神秘
You know, he was very secretive about girls.
他来家里
He'd stop by the house
穿着整洁的衬衫
in a crisp shirt,
他的头发梳的很好
his hair all combed all nice.
-可不是为我打扮的 -很久之前的事儿了
- But it wasn't for me. - Long time ago.
吃晚饭时候不停的看表
Checking his watch during dinner
甜点没吃就跑了
and skipping dessert
因为他急着去找其他男孩子们
because he was meeting the boys.
但我知道你想去哪
But I knew where you were going.
那个 那女孩叫什么来着
Now, what was the name of that girl that had you
把你迷得不行的那个 嗯
wrapped around her little finger, hmm?
Linda 妈妈 我前妻
Linda, Mom. My ex-wife.
但是 不是Cassius先遇到她的吗
But-but Cassius met her first.
我猜你已经见过Cassius了 对吗
I'm assuming you've met Cassius, right?
我还没有这个荣幸 没有见过
I never got the pleasure, no.
Cassius死了 妈妈
Cassius is dead, Mama.
发生了什么
What happened?
他去年被枪击了
He was shot last year.
哎 那太糟糕了
Well, that's... so sad.
我准备了饼干
I have cookies for us.
马上回来
Be right back.
这是我第四次告诉她了
That's the fourth time I've told her.
怎么了
Something wrong?
是总部
It's headquarters.
或许他们对奖章的事改主意了
Maybe they changed their mind about the medal.
我们追踪嫌疑犯到树林
We followed the suspect's movements through the woods
来到大约1英里外的一条通路上
out to an access road about a mile away.
是 那也不容易了
Yeah, wasn't easy, either.
疑犯知道如何掩盖他的踪迹
Suspect knew how to cover his tracks.
他用迂回曲折的方式来摆脱他的踪迹
He used switchbacks to throw off his scent.
符合侧写中的疑犯进行过战术训练
Fits the profile of someone with tactical training.
是 但他没能掩盖掉一切
Yeah, well, he didn't cover everything.
我们在道路上发现了胎痕
We found tire tread marks on the access road.
他有一辆逃跑用的车
He had a getaway car.
-我们得找到它 -已经找到了
- We need to find it. - Already have.
我找到了几张交通摄像头拍的照片
I got several traffic cam photos
这辆车正开往新奥尔良
of the vehicle heading back towards New Orleans.
哇哦 为什么他的脸看起来是这样的
Whoa. Why does his face look like that?
嗯 他很可能戴着某种红外线的帽子
Well, he's probably wearing some kind of an infrared cap.
防止被录像
Blocks your image from being recorded.
这辆车现在在哪
Where's the car now?
新奥尔良警方十分钟前发现这辆车被遗弃并烧毁了
NOPD found it ten minutes ago dumped and torched
-就在城外 -好的
- outside of town. - All right.
-我会告诉Harper -我们先检查一下
- I'll tell Harper. - Let's check it first.
然后再给FBI打电♥话♥
Then we'll call FBI.
如果没有线索的话 我不想浪费Harper的时间
I don't want to waste Harper's time if it's nothing.
这样好吗
Is that a good idea?
不 当然不好
No, it's not.
应该立即通知FBI
FBI should be informed immediately.
这还是个联♥合♥行♥动♥
It's still a joint operation.
你不是应该在度假中吗
Aren't you supposed to be on vacation?
我被叫回来了 领导们有点担心
I was called back. The bosses are a bit concerned
有化学武器遗失在外面
about the chemical weapon that's floating around out there.
我们已经控制住局面了
We got it under control.
华盛顿方面想要参与进来
D.C. Wants a little hand-holding.
查那辆车
Follow up on that car,
看得否找到任何证据
see if you can pull any evidence.
我们能谈谈吗 单独的
Can we talk? Alone.
嘿 我很抱歉他们把你叫回来了 Dwayne
Hey, I'm really sorry they called you back, Dwayne.
我知道你明天应该在纽约陪着Laurel的
I know you're supposed to be in New York tomorrow with Laurel.
我们有更大的麻烦
We got bigger problems.
Van Cleef副主任告诉我说
Deputy Director Van Cleef tells me
你在突袭中违反了联邦调查局的命令
you defied FBI orders during the raid.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表