All right. Rachel.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
我会给你带些衣服
I'm gonna go grab you some clothes.
你和Khoury探员可以去拿你的药 好吗
You and Agent Khoury can get your medicine. Okay?
Tammy说你去了医院
Tammy said you were at the hospital.
是的 我去了
Yeah. I was.
我爸爸就要死了 是吗
My dad's dying, isn't he?
不 亲爱的 他不是垂死挣扎 他正在为生存战斗
No, honey, he's not dying. He's fighting.
实际上他已经有好转了
He's doing a lot better, actually.
那就太糟了
That's too bad.
也就是说我有更多烂摊子
Means I got more mess
要收拾了 别
to clean up. Don't.
把枪放在柜台上
Put the gun on the counter.
你知道你从中捞不到好处的 Veidt
You know you have nothing to gain from this, Veidt.
都结束了
It's over.
你的同伴在哪里
Where's your partner?
我看到你们三个进来了
I saw three of you walk in.
她在前面跟警官交谈
She's out front talking to the officer.
你到底是怎么绕过她的
How'd you get past her, anyway?
我是安全专家 那是我的工作
I'm a security professional. It's my job.
嘿 你知道你给我带来了多大的麻烦吗 孩子
Hey! Do you have any idea the trouble you've caused me, kid?
我很抱歉 请不要伤害我
I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me.
伤害她对你没有好处
Hurting her won't help you.
-闭嘴 -她只是个孩子
- Shut up. - She's just a kid.
放下枪 不然我就开枪了
Drop it or I'll shoot.
这是多年来你最明智的行为了
Smartest move you've made all year.
你没事吧 还好吗
You okay? Yeah?
-没事 -那就好
- Yeah. - Good.
来吧
Come on.
好的 好的
Okay, yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿
Hey.
你姑姑的航♥班♥刚降落了 我觉得应该跟你说一声
Thought you should know that your aunt's plane just landed.
而且多亏了你 Zion航♥空♥的情况正在好转
And that Zion Air is going up in smoke thanks to you.
发生了这样的事 都是我的错
It's my fault, what happened.
不 不是 你能勇于站出来是对的 Rachel
No, it's not. You did the right thing by coming forward, Rachel.
做正确的事情让我爸爸几乎丧命
The right thing almost got my dad killed.
他们要杀的是我 我早该放手的
It was me they were after. I-I should have just let it go.
不 不 听我说
No, no. Listen to me.
你有各种各样的优秀品质
You have a million amazing qualities.
最优秀的就是锲而不舍
Persistence is your best one.
你父亲把你培养成了这样的人
Your dad raised you to be that way.
你正是他坚持活下去的理由
You're the reason he's not gonna let go.
Rachel
Rachel.
-我爸爸还好吗 -他刚刚醒了
- Is my dad okay? - He just woke up.
但我会给他一些时间
But I would give him a minute
-调整状态 -噢 等一下
- to gather himself. - Oh, wait.
噢 我正在等你呢
Oh, just the man I was looking for.
你记得这个吗
You remember this one?
怎么可能忘呢
How could I forget?
还记得几乎每个工作日的晚上 我们都会在关门之后
Remember we'd stay after closing almost every weekday night
留下来一遍又一遍的唱这首歌♥吗
and sing it over and over and over again?
唱得我们声音都沙哑了
Till we were both hoarse.
对
Yeah.
你感觉怎么样
How you doing?
回来的感觉如何
Being back here?
呃 说实话 Dwayne 我不会粉饰太平的
Well, you know, Dwayne, I'm not gonna sugarcoat it.
这里让我想起了很多糟糕的记忆
It brings up a lot of bad memories.
但更多的还是美好的记忆
But mostly good ones.
你能这么说 我真是太高兴了
Can't tell you how glad I am to hear you say that.
看到你与Rita和Jimmy在一起
Seeing you with Rita and Jimmy,
你在NCIS工作 经营着我们的酒吧
you working at NCIS, owning our bar.
你都不知道我有多为你骄傲
You have no idea how proud you make me.
谢谢
Thank you.
Cassius也会很骄傲的吧
Cassius would be proud, too.
妈妈 Cassius已经
Mama, Cassius is
-死了 -死了
- dead. - Dead.
死了 我知道 Dwayne
Dead... I know that, Dwayne.
你是怎么想的 我又糊涂了还是怎么样吗 我没有
What do you think, I'm having a "moment" or something? I'm not.
而且我也知道你为什么带我回新奥尔良
And I also know why you brought me back to New Orleans.
你想有更多时间和我在一起
You want to spend as much time together,
因为我们都清楚 我终究会忘掉这首歌♥
because both of us know I'll forget this song.
忘记曾在楼下唱歌♥的事
Forget singing downstairs.
忘掉你
Forget you.
我想搬回来
I want to move back here.
我真的想 但我的情况只会变糟
I do. But I'm only gonna get worse.
如果这些让你难以承受 我能理解
And if it's too much for you, I understand.
我可以留在弗吉尼亚
I can stay in Virginia.
我们明天就安排去Vista Shores海岸的旅行
We'll schedule that tour for Vista Shores tomorrow.
我想你会喜欢的
I think you're gonna like it.
现在
Now,
如果你准备好了的话
if you feel like you're up for it,
楼下有个人想跟你打个招呼
there's someone downstairs who wants to say hello.
呃 我是说 让我们见见你的朋友们吧
Well, I mean, that... Let-let's meet your friends.
我喜欢他们 他们很好
I like them. They're nice.
实际上 是你的一位朋友
Actually, it's a friend of yours.
Clarence Redding
Clarence Redding.
-Red -不
- Red. - No.
不 不 我是说 这不可能
No, no. I mean, that's impossible.
他还活着 妈妈
He's alive, Mama.
Red
Red...
这曾经是你的最爱之一 不是吗
This was always one of your favorites, wasn't it?
现在也是
It still is.
他们真是一对儿
They're quite the pair.
谢谢你
Thank you.
坚持让我做了这些
For pushing me.
感谢你一直以来的坚持
For always pushing me.
我想她终于想起来那些歌♥词了
I guess she finally remembered the words.
你还好吗 Dwayne
You okay, Dwayne?
是的
Yes.
是的 我想我还好
Yes, I think I am.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表