Lost our house in a storm.
有一天Eddie来了 给了我们一些衣服
Eddie came by one day and gave us some clothes,
给我们提供住处
offered us a place to stay.
这里
Here.
你在这做什么
What do you do here?
日常事务
Normal stuff.
我妈妈是代课老师
My mom's a substitute teacher,
所以她就像一个学校
so she does school for us.
我们玩游戏 这里有游戏机
We play games, there's an Xbox.
你们还干什么
Anything else?
他在问你是不是贩毒 Tom
He's asking if you deal drugs, Tom.
不 不是这样
No, nothing like that.
尽管确实有很多家务
A lot of chores, though.
保持忙碌挺好的
It's good to keep busy.
是时候送走这些三明治了
I think it's time to go deliver those sandwiches.
好的
Right.
你觉得我们的小家怎么样
What do you think of our little home?
我不会把这里称为家
Not the word that comes to mind.
这些人
All these people...
盲目地照你说的做
blindly doing what you tell them.
贩卖♥♥毒品
Deal drugs.
谋杀联邦探员和他们的兄弟
Murder federal agents and their brothers.
所有人在这是因为他们想在这里
Everyone's here because they want to be.
他们随时可以离开
They can leave at any time.
他们现在就走不了
Not now they can't.
这是因为你
That's because of you.
我不会给任何人洗♥脑♥
I'm not brainwashing anyone.
我只是黑暗中的灯塔
I'm just a beacon in the dark.
他们被我吸引
They were drawn to me.
甚至你也是
Even you.
我不是被你的魅力吸引的
Your magnetism didn't draw me.
没错 你来这里是杀我的
No. You're here to kill me.
我来这里是逮捕你的
I'm here to arrest you.
我不想再有其他人
I don't want anyone else
受伤了
to get hurt.
如果你相信这句话 你就是在骗自己
If you believe that, you're lying to yourself.
这里是Dwayne Pride的手♥机♥
Dwayne Pride's phone.
Barrett先生
Mr. Barrett?
我们是特别探员Khoury
This is Special Agent Khoury
和特别探员Gregorio
and Special Agent Gregorio.
需要我做什么吗
What can I do for you?
需要你告诉我们特别探员Pride没事
You can tell us Special Agent Pride is all right.
Dwayne好得很
Dwayne's peachy.
很好 你可以交出他
Great. You can send him out
-然后自己投降 -我真没打算这么做
- and surrender yourself. - That's not really the plan.
房♥子已经被包围了 Barrett
The house is surrounded, Barrett.
你的选择并不多
Options are limited here.
那么 如果你想谈谈的话 也是
So, if you want to talk, maybe negotiate
可以谈判的 我们准备好了
your way out, we're ready.
你想要什么
What do you want?
噢
Oh...
我需要的都有了
I got everything I need.
Tammy拍到的那些 跟Eddie
Any luck with Tammy's video footage
待在一起的人的录像有什么发现吗
of the people that are staying with Eddie?
是的 实际上 其中一批人很容易确定身份
Yes. Actually, it was easy to identify a bunch of them.
前诈骗犯 被通缉的重犯 什么
Ex-cons, wanted felons, what?
是的 有几个这样的
Yeah, a couple.
他们很容易就查出来了 但是剩下的
They were easy to ID, but the rest?
没有犯罪记录
No criminal records.
只是一些破产的 离婚闹得不愉快的 失去工作的人
Just bankruptcy, bad divorces, lost jobs.
所以 我们面对的不是民兵组织
So, we're not dealing with a militia.
我们面对的只是一群心碎的人吗
We're just dealing with broken people?
还有他们的孩子们
And their children.
但是 他们仍然是全副武装的
Well, they're still armed to the teeth.
至少他们中有几个人会为了Eddie去死
At least a few of them are willing to die for Eddie.
有一步失误的话这就会使韦科惨案
【注:1993年美国执法部门围剿大卫邪教造成重大伤亡】
One wrong move out there and this makes Waco
看起来不值一提
look like a walk in the park.
那么 我们最好不要犯错误
Well, we better not make a wrong move, then.
嘿 你在这里干什么 医生
Hey, what are you doing here, Doc?
确保情况不会变得致命
Making sure this situation doesn't go critical.
Pride被劫持为人♥质♥了
Pride's being held hostage.
你需要能获得的所有帮助
You need all the help you can get.
我们还没有尸体
We don't have any bodies.
至少目前没有
At least not yet.
让我们继续保持这样吧
Well, let's keep it that way.
而我是一个文艺复兴式的女人 Sebastian
And I am a Renaissance woman, Sebastian.
我能提供的不止是尸检和毒物检测
I have more to offer than an autopsy or a tox screen.
不 是的 当然
No, yeah, of course.
-我不是... -比如
- That's not what I... - For instance,
关于路易斯安那州杰内雷特市的
I know a great deal about
种植园房♥屋我是非常了解的
the plantation houses of Jeanerette, Louisiana.
是吗
You do?
几年前我在那里处理过一宗旧案
I worked a cold case there a few years ago.
受害人的遗骸被发现的
Remains of the victim
地方离这个房♥子很近
were found very close to this house.
尸体差不多有100年了
Body was almost 100 years old.
是一个禁酒时期(1920~1933年)的烈酒走私商
Moonshiner from Prohibition.
-那还真是挺酷的 -确实
- That's pretty cool. - It is.
但也许跟现在的事情有关系
But it also may be relevant,
而且如果你能不挡道的话
and if you move out the way,
我就可以把案件记录调出来了
I'll pull the murder file.
他们以为计划是怎么样的 Eddie
What do they think the plan is, Eddie?
一大批联邦探员在外面
Dozens of federal agents outside.
人们知道
Do people know what...
你真实的想法吗
it is that you really want?
我真实的想法是什么呢
And what is it I want?
战争
War.
不
No.
我想让那些探员离开
I want the agents to leave.
让我们在这里过我们的生活
Let us live our lives here.
这里只有你和我 Eddie
It's just you and me, Eddie.
没有理由撒谎的
There's no reason to lie.
你想要的不是和平
Peace isn't what you want.
你想要的也不是和平 Dwayne
Peace isn't what you want either, Dwayne.
所以你可以停止假装
So you can stop pretending
你来这里是为了维护♥法♥律与秩序
you came into this house for law and order.
你认为我是杀害了你的朋友
I'm the man you think killed your friend
-和他兄弟的人 -我有证据
- and his brother. - Not an opinion.
你想要报仇
You want vengeance.
这些人来这里
All these people are here...
是因为你许诺给他们更好的生活
because you offered them a better life.
我想让他们能够走出去
I want them to be able to...
找到更好的生活
walk out and find it.
你说的话很美
You say all the right things.
但你并不是真心的
But you don't mean them.
我没想过骗你 Eddie
Not trying to con you, Eddie.
那就说实话
Then speak the truth.
毕竟只有你和我在这里
Since it's just you and me.
世界是一团乱麻
The world is chaos.
随机的暴♥力♥ 毁灭
Random violence, destruction.
痛苦
Pain.
我们需要接受这些混乱
We all need to accept the chaos,
在无序中寻找和平
find peace within the disorder.
你就是这样使你的杀人行为合理化的吗
Is that how you rationalize the trail of death you left behind?
死亡只是混乱的一种现实表现罢了
Death is just another reality of the chaos.
而且人们都对此感到害怕
And everyone's so afraid of it.
但死亡不是绝对的
But death isn't an absolute.
呃 就我的经验来说不是那样
Uh, that's not my experience.
不是吗
Isn't it?
我了解过你的情况
I've learned about you.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表